gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average

babeshow groups?

HEX!T Away
Retired

babeshow groups?
group registerd Q: mods/admin whats this about?
i notice some members are just group registerd while a few of us have th Q attatched...
btw its not a dig just a genral enquirey.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 12:28 by HEX!T.)
01-04-2009 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: babeshow groups?
I honestly have no idea, it's something I've wondered about myself, but never got around to finding outShy I think it might have something to do with access rights for which part of the forum can be viewed or posted in and so on, but I'm more than happy to be corrected on that.

-EDIT- That giant assumption comes from the fact that my group changed when I became a mod, but that could be me leaping to a wrong conclusion from flimsy evidence.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
01-04-2009 12:33
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

I think mr g is correct in his statement. I asked the question some time ago when I noticed that my status changed and admin was good enough to let me know that it was due to access rights and at that time it just meant that I had access to the (very nice Big Grin ) Kelly Bell picture sub forum.

It also seems to be a way of identifying the registered models apart from us mere mortals.

I am sure it will have other uses in the future but doesnt appear to be a major thing.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2009 12:42 by doc7576.)
01-04-2009 12:41
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Ooooh, get me! All deductive reasoning like Sherlock Holmes. I shall give up my life of moderating the forum and dedicate myself to solving implausibly complicated crimes in the style of Jonathan Creek. The world will never have seen a detective of my deductive prowess and laser-like intellect... Or something...

I do like looking at the boobies though. I look damned silly in a duffel coat as well... To hell with it, I'm stayingTongue

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
01-04-2009 12:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

wtf [Image: confuse.gif]

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-04-2009 13:05
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Sorry, got carried away with myself for being right. I'm back in control now thoughBig Grin

01-04-2009 13:08
Dreamlander Offline

I'm registered 'Q' as well.Finally I get my hands on James Bond's gadgets...NOT a euphemism! Smile

Dreamlander
01-04-2009 13:58

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles