GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Im Back

mido Offline
Happy Man

Im Back
Hi all on the forum,
Sorry I havent been about to post for a few days, you see I got myself locked out. A few of you have messaged me to ask how I was as they were clearly worried but I couldnt reply so I thought it best to go public to stop you all panicing.

As I say I was locked out, I got back to my house and my key literally snapped in the lock, I didnt know what to do, by coincidence my phone had very little battery so I called babestation to calm myself down. By the time I was alright I had no credit left meaning I had to walk 11 miles to my dads to see if he could help me. unfortunately he was out so I was stuck sitting in his garden till he got home.

Luckily while I was on my way there I managed to find a £10 note on the floor as I trudged through the carpark, I thought about calling a lock smith but decided to make another call to babestation so i was now sat in my dads garden bashing one out over Lori, I did try to tell her about my plight so she could mention it on tv but she didnt seem interested.

Anyway when he (my father) got in, I was sat in the garden in the middle of all the floods that struck Essex on Saturday and I was fighting for my life, so he took me in and gave me a hot chocolate, eventually i thawed out and we went back (by car) to my house where we realised the back window was open so we got in, forced the front door and repaired the lock

Thanks for your support while ive been away, its times like this when you learn who your real friends are!
26-08-2013 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles