babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SnookerLoopy147 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I think a better 2 minute challenge would be to see if they can go 2 minutes without having one.
15-10-2017 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ Or, actually getting the streams to work flawlessly for 2 minutes... Surprised eek shocked

Wink
15-10-2017 23:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Lots of wasted potential again tonight.

Nude POV in the see through chair? Lasted two minutes and was very tame, followed by Alice on a new set and looking for her cameraman to return.

Scarlett? Mostly perv cam slave, and her channel keeps turning to another channel or to the advert page. Nice standing nude from her now, but it's few and far between.

Lori? Same as usual. Decent moments at times.

Alice? Great angles on her ass earlier on, but not enough of that throughout the night.

Lily? Still tamed by the producers and not really allowed to go nude.

Kayleigh? One or two good moments but tamed and for perv mostly.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AKA Lara Croft
16-10-2017 04:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Cellcast's first half year results were published at the end of September.

The main highlights (figures to 30 June) are given as: 

• UK interactive broadcast revenues of £5.5 million (H1 2016: £5.3 million)
• Revenues from newly launched overseas gaming services of £300,000 (H1 2016: £320,000)
• Loss before tax of £145,000 for the period (H1 2016: profit of £78,000)

The summary of the results reads:

"The first six months of 2017 continued to be challenging. Revenues from Cellcast’s core Voice and SMS business have continued to decline as viewing habits continue to change. However, the group has had some growing success in driving TV viewers onto the web where the service offering can be broadened. Revenues derived from the web now amount to 70% of those derived from the core broadcast business with the caveat that such revenues come with lower margins.

Consultancy and management services to companies in the lottery, gaming and entertainment sector in East Africa have provided a continuing source of revenue and both service and geographic diversification.

Costs have been significantly reduced with the new supplier agreement which was announced on 27 July 2017 and which came into effect on 1 August 2017. The new DMOL (Digital Television Multiplex Operators Ltd) EPG (Electronic Program Guide) which came into effect on 3 August saw the group’s TV channels move to different viewing locations. The group will continue to monitor any impacts on the revenues that this may have in the second half of the year."

Full document is here.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I read the 70% figure as a current just under 41.2%-58.8% split for web revenue versus traditional business. (Somewhat surprisingly they state that overheads for the web are greater than for TV.)

I wonder how this split compares to other operators?

Looking forward Cellcast again state (as per my last post with these sorts of details) that their new deal will help them cut costs. Reading again the available details of this, that confirm it as a Telecoms and broadband supplier, it seems likely that the deal is with BT here. (They list BT as a key associate elsewhere on the site.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-10-2017 19:09
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(16-10-2017 19:09 )ShandyHand Wrote:  However, the group has had some growing success in driving TV viewers onto the web.......

Or driving them away completely judging by the deliberate watering down of the TV shows.
16-10-2017 23:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

well this is interesting... it could be coincidence. (probably is) but in the months before they locked all the freeloaders out of the cams bs was making a profit.. they close them off and immediately see a decline that results in a loss.
again i point out that the freeloaders as the girls like to call them may have been watching, but also seem to have been calling or tipping. when they locked em out the freeloader calls/tips dried up.
i know this is a bit of a reach but it would be ironic that locking out there core audience really did have a negative effect. Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-10-2017 00:56
dotswfc Offline
Junior Poster

looks like the webshows are down again, was viewing fine, now nothing for any lady
no clues what is going on
17-10-2017 01:14
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(17-10-2017 01:14 )dotswfc Wrote:  looks like the webshows are down again, was viewing fine, now nothing for any lady
no clues what is going on

Aliens

AKA Lara Croft
17-10-2017 01:19
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

All 3 web streams are now up and running
Why the hell can`t the crap management of BS organise a smooth running business without almost daily problems
No wonder they are making a loss
The sky TV shows between 10pm and midnight are even worse than in the early hours of the morning
Don`t their management team understand that most of the Sky viewers have to go to work in the morning so they are not going to encourage phone callers with such poor shows in the 2 hours before midnight
Perhaps Mary Portas should be employed to sort out their failing business !!!!!!!
17-10-2017 03:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I doubt if Mary Portas would even set foot inside BS it needs Lord Sugar's approach
If the (owners whoever they are) sold the business I hope they don't sell it to either the Chinese or Mike Ashley - wouldn't know which would be worse!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
17-10-2017 06:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV