babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I considered using "if" but think it would be political sucide for the government to attempt any sort of climb down that resulted in us remaining in the EU in definance of the referendum vote as things are. I can't see anyone else actually stopping it either sorry. The court cases etc. may prolong the event but to me it seems virtually inevitable now that we will undergo some form of Brexit.

If you can come up with a realistic scenario for us staying in from this point I'd love to to hear it... and for it to come to pass, as I voted remain (in case you were wondering)! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-01-2017 17:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Seriously hope Jada has the whole screen to herself tonight as she's not on that often! Best babe on TV!
07-01-2017 17:45
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(07-01-2017 01:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  AFAIK Ofcom's rules speak of a midnight start point for the channels on FV.

If this is correct, when we leave the EU you would think that Ofcom would insist on BS dropping back to a 12am start on the platform.

It all depends on what you mean by "leave the EU". Leaving the EU could turn out to be largely symbolic with many things left unchanged.

But whatever happens Ofcom's wish is to maintain the existing broadcasting arrangements with the EU, so that UK licensed TV companies can continue to broadcast to the EU and EU licensed TV companies can continue to broadcast here.

But if the politics and negotiations of Brexit result in no broadcasting deal being struck between the EU and the UK to maintain the current arrangements, then following Brexit EU broadcasting licenses will no longer be valid here and all Cellcast channels will then need Ofcom licenses which obviously means complying with all Ofcom rules, including Freeview start times.
07-01-2017 19:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Thank you for your specifics on what might happen on this.

You state: "whatever happens Ofcom's wish is to maintain the existing broadcasting arrangements with the EU". I presume you are paraphrasing Sharon White's words here:
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/lat...unications ? She also states that this would dependent on their regulators allowing us to continue to broadcast to them from this country under our rules.

It's interesting that Ofcom are now seemingly willing to let BS continue to use their non-Ofcom licence, when they could potentially stop them. Previously they went to the trouble of writing to complain to the Dutch authorities on the matter: http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2012/03/0...-channels/ . I suppose political will and regime change might well alter such things somewhat over time. Ofcom's morals are not wholly constant though it would seem.

Maybe Ofcom can therefore change our rules for FV to 10pm and make the point wholly mute?! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-01-2017 21:45
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

What the fuck they have 3 streams and still put Nicole in a box
[Image: Screenshot_2017_01_07_21_20_56.png]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
07-01-2017 22:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

WTF! On Babestation now there is Jada. But on Meet the Babes Nicole is on in a small box in the bottom left hand corner of the screen (in the garage set) while Polly Dales? from Unleashed has the rest of the screen (in the blue set) until 10.00. Does anyone understand Bs!???!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 22:26 by trains55.)
07-01-2017 22:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(07-01-2017 22:23 )darren73 Wrote:  What the fuck they have 3 streams and still put Nicole in a box

Nicole in my bed, yes Tongue but not in a box Huh
07-01-2017 22:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^But what's Polly doing on they're not exactly short of girls are they?
07-01-2017 22:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS are making a huge mistake by putting Nicole, who is possibly the biggest star in the industry right now, in a small on-screen box.

Any potential callers won't want to spend their money interacting with in that format.

She (and her colleagues) deserves a screen, camera and set all to herself, so she can work to her full potential.

I love babes with brown nipples
07-01-2017 23:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

And now something equally daft.
Nicole on screen with Jada in a box.

Nope BS, it aint any better bladewaveRolleyes.

Doh Rolleyes.

Edit:
No no no Babestation role reversal is no better Bounce bladewave

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 00:25 by Snooks.)
08-01-2017 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV