babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Surely the girls could cam shows from there own homes?? After all if they have to the studio for the live shows they only work about 2/3 days or nights a week!!!! People in "the real world" might have to travel in to work 5 days a week & not earn anything like what these babes earn for partime hours, poor things!!!(nice work if you can get it)!!!
04-09-2013 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

(04-09-2013 16:56 )Rogergilford54 Wrote:  Surely the girls could cam shows from there own homes?? After all if they have to the studio for the live shows they only work about 2/3 days or nights a week!!!! People in "the real world" might have to travel in to work 5 days a week & not earn anything like what these babes earn for partime hours, poor things!!!(nice work if you can get it)!!!

They did do cams from home a while ago but I don't think it worked out- you will remember the problems Tiffany had before she moved home! I believe most of the cam shows in the last six months have come from the BS studio in London. I think cams anyway will take over in the not too distant future from the tv shows we now get!
04-09-2013 17:07
Rogergilford54 Offline
Posting Machine

gentlegiant I agree about home cam shows taking over the babe shows eventually although with all the different sites on the web e g adult work,shebang getting in on the act I don't know if all the girls could make a reasonable living, also now students have to get a loan for university I think they may try online cams & undercut babe channel girls because they arn't doing it for a living just to subsidise there loan. Just my opinion.
04-09-2013 17:34
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(04-09-2013 11:18 )jamespetros Wrote:  The move to MK would explain why there isn't any programming until 10pm tonight, I forgot they were moving. I just hope they retain Tiffany. Too much losing dani and daryl.

was thinking that myself as had noticed no bs or masti shows today and no bs nightshow till 10pm so presumed bs was starting at mk tonight. I hope from the move to bs is that bs make the most of their roster and not each night have it dominated by most or all of the usual suspects.

also hope the hardselling gets reduced and bs gets back towards competing with rlc and s66 for top babechannel

disagree about webcams shows will take over from the babechannels. the webcam shows including the likes of shebang, adultwork and sexstation have been going for a long time and haven't really impacted on the babeshows yet

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 17:55 by Rammyrascal.)
04-09-2013 17:52
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

ive decided im going to expect nothing new from BS then if its ok will be surprised Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-09-2013 18:56
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-09-2013 11:18 )jamespetros Wrote:  The move to MK would explain why there isn't any programming until 10pm tonight, I forgot they were moving. I just hope they retain Tiffany. Too much losing dani and daryl.

Tiff was doing a cams show this week under the BS banner so she has'nt gone anywhere, yet.
04-09-2013 19:32
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: image-75A5_52278668.jpg]
04-09-2013 20:17
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

What we reckon a bathroom, office and perhaps a gym set.
04-09-2013 20:18
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

middle one looks like a curry house Big LaughBig Laugh

the sets do look small mind you thats a good thing bigger sets mean less chance of closeup camera work hopefully they give the girls enough to stand an move about

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 20:46 by HannahsPet.)
04-09-2013 20:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

If only BS would build a set based on the old Pat Sharp kids show 'Fun House' Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-09-2013 20:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV