babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't have that perception that the bs themselves decide who will occupy the beds and how long. its the bs producers that decide. as ive said earlier it can be annoying at times what they've decided especially if it looks like a babe is struggling for calls. often they will keep a babe on the bed when she is quiet call wise and not bring a new babe on

Piper Niven Superfan
22-08-2013 19:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tonight we have 3 babes all naked at the same time on the BS channels and yet I am not really enthused or turned on at all Sad. No build up, no sexual tension, no excitement.
It all seems a little too predictable and without purpose Sad.
The movement is repetitive which is NOT a reflection on naked stints generally as I have seen some outstanding ones across all channels at various junctures in time.
But the nakedness tonight feels somewhat flat and uninspiring almost as if it is nudity for nudity's sake Huh.

25-08-2013 01:31
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah know what you mean its like someone shows u a magic trick once wow your amazed they show you the same trick over and over again and your like for fuck sake show me another trick

hate to say this but i got bs 4th behind S66 RLC and Storm now. which Annoys the hell out of me cos for 5-6 years only ever really watched and called BS

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-08-2013 08:04
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2013 08:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  yeah know what you mean its like someone shows u a magic trick once wow your amazed they show you the same trick over and over again and your like for fuck sake show me another trick

hate to say this but i got bs 4th behind S66 RLC and Storm now. which Annoys the hell out of me cos for 5-6 years only ever really watched and called BS

Storm?????eek
25-08-2013 08:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah got some good girls on there and now they have sorted the pic out and you can get a 20 min call for about 9 quid also helps

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-08-2013 09:01
SimonH Offline
Junior Poster

(25-08-2013 01:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  Tonight we have 3 babes all naked at the same time on the BS channels and yet I am not really enthused or turned on at all Sad. No build up, no sexual tension, no excitement.
It all seems a little too predictable and without purpose Sad.
The movement is repetitive which is NOT a reflection on naked stints generally as I have seen some outstanding ones across all channels at various junctures in time.
But the nakedness tonight feels somewhat flat and uninspiring almost as if it is nudity for nudity's sake Huh.

It would be nice to see Lori and Geri covered up a bit from time to time. But i could never tire of seeing Beth naked, she is gorgeous.
25-08-2013 11:29
mido Offline
Happy Man

(25-08-2013 08:04 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hate to say this but i got bs 4th behind S66 RLC and Storm now. which Annoys the hell out of me cos for 5-6 years only ever really watched and called BS

For our resident "true supporter of girls not channels" this mental league table of wank shows you have created is completely irrelevant Wink
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 11:35 by mido.)
25-08-2013 11:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Pity they got hardly any girls I want to support hence so low down Wink

25-08-2013 13:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(25-08-2013 09:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  yeah got some good girls on there and now they have sorted the pic out and you can get a 20 min call for about 9 quid also helps

If you're looking for cheap rate calls then BS Blue also do cheap rate calls as does BS Xtra at certain times as well, they might be a few pence more than Storm but they don't have the whopping £3 connection fee that Storm applies .
As for STD 66 and RLC i neither watch or call those channels these day's, they are both to expensive to call compared to xxXpanded, Storm, BS Blue/Academy and BS Xtra (certain times) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2013 13:42 by mr mystery.)
25-08-2013 13:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2013 13:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 09:01 )HannahsPet Wrote:  yeah got some good girls on there and now they have sorted the pic out and you can get a 20 min call for about 9 quid also helps

If you're looking for cheap rate calls then BS Blue also do cheap rate calls as does BS Xtra at certain times as well, they might be a few pence more than Storm but they don't have the whopping £3.00 connection fee that Storm applies .
As for STD 66 and RLC i neither watch or call those channels these day's, they are both to expensive to call these days compared to xxXpanded, Storm,BS Blue/Academy and BS Xtra (certain times) .

As i use mobile to call BS blue is ok at 60p a min but ive never got thru to the girls tried calling at 9pm a few times either someone beats me or they dont log the phone in straight away so means you have to redial and about a 1:30 intro means thats 1.20 at least each time to get thru

although storm its 3.00 charge its cheaper call on mobile and phones are always logged so u get in straight away. usally only have to wait a few mins for callers ito finish so usally get a decent 10-15 min call which im happy with

if you want to ring S66 or RLC use voipay 1.50 a min used it for tammys first night got thru in about 30-45 secs so not bad

25-08-2013 13:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV