babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2013 20:19 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Everybody has their own opinions and view on certain channels and girls, my view is that Lori Buckby rejoining Babestation was one of the worst things to ever happen to this channel.

Lori rejoined when BS still had all the old girls there if i recall. only one reason why BS has declined and thats the management and their need for cutting costs

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-08-2013 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(16-08-2013 20:19 )Jet-Fan Wrote:  Lori Buckby rejoining Babestation was one of the worst things to ever happen to this channel.

Well if that was true they wouldn't put her on almost every day, would they? Lori is obviously one of Babestation's biggest attractions, as we know from the amount of screentime she's given.
16-08-2013 21:17
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Babestation have a habit of doing this.

A babe becomes popular and they think 'Great, we'll put her on every night and work her into the ground'. Unfortunately they've never heard of the law of diminishing returns - the more a babe appears (especially if she never varies her act) the less of an attraction she is. Eventually people get sick to death of her.

Therefore I'd seriously question their policy. I can't believe we are that much different from the average punter and what we enjoy is variety, and even though some people have favourites there's no need to see them every single night doing the same old thing.
16-08-2013 21:52
babestation-mad Away
Master Poster

Lori is on everynight so boring sick to death of her give the other girls a chance

16-08-2013 22:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

i dont really watch now but check the forums and to me it actually seems that lori is on less now? perhaps im wrong. oh well to me lori will always be one of the fittest babeshow girls Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
16-08-2013 23:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Looks from what ive seen ( while going thru the recorded streams) was a really good night at BS towers Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 06:06 by HannahsPet.)
17-08-2013 06:06
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I wish Lori would put some clothes on that would be a welcome change.
Its like let me guess its 11pm is she going to go naked?
Think we know the answer to that.
Or did she sell all her clothes on e-bay.

Im like marmite.
17-08-2013 10:41
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Lori has been on less in the last couple of months and is actually on 3 or 4 nights a week on average. Lolly also has not been on as much in recent months. Why don't the haters moan about Preeti who seems to be on every night? Is that because they like her? I am not a major fan of any of the current girls but they all do a job. If I'm not interested I move on.
BS set the rota's, not the girls. The fact is BS put these girls on so much because they make the most money in calls and hard sells.
18-08-2013 11:34
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I like Lori I think she has an amazing body and a cracking arse just wish she would show it off in some leggings or tight gym shorts and top.
Not into jada or preeti though.

Im like marmite.
18-08-2013 12:08
manstyle12 Offline
Do What I Gotta Do

(18-08-2013 12:08 )loveass Wrote:  I like Lori I think she has an amazing body and a cracking arse just wish she would show it off in some leggings or tight gym shorts and top.
Not into jada or preeti though.

or just basically "wear an outfit" for more than 3mins before discarding, never to be seen for the rest of the night. laughlaughlaugh
19-08-2013 20:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV