babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I still dont understand the policy of not having 241s on their dutch regulated channel at one point last night 5 babes were crammed on to bs blue and xtra and only one on their least regulated fta channel.Its seems like they have forgoten about their original concept of an interactive adult show in the persuit of upselling more expensive services.

im always open to positive change
11-07-2013 08:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

oh yes busty blonde bombshell heaven on bs1 right now. lily pink, louise porter and brookie little all on the same bed Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinshockedshockedshockedshockedHeartHeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2013 00:18
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

A LONG POST,STILL PISS POOR,annoyed,SAD.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2013 00:31 by dogman.)
13-07-2013 00:30
dogman Offline

(13-07-2013 00:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what's that got to do with babestation? absolutely nothing at all and out of order having a go at another forum member (me)
Who is having ago at you Rammy,are you getting paranoid,my post is at Babestation,not you,it's still poor and nothing has changed.Your Fav at the moment is on the beds with the so called stars,get my drift.

Age is a state of mind.
13-07-2013 00:51
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

wouldn't say lily and brookie are so called stars. for me brookie is the best babe on bs at the moment and lily is a good bs babe too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2013 02:16 by Rammyrascal.)
13-07-2013 00:55
dogman Offline

(13-07-2013 00:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sorry, thought you were having a go at me that's all since my post was above yours and it looked to me like you were aiming your post at me since you didn't say babestation in it

wouldn't say lily and brookie are so called stars. for me brookie is the best babe on bs at the moment and lily is a good bs babe too

Sorry Rammy but I rest my case,perhaps I should not keep harping back to the old days, when there was a line up to fit the title to this station,also will add Louise is not my cup of tea,but still falls in to the old line up,gone NOW.

Age is a state of mind.
13-07-2013 01:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

It fucking says it all really, 2 of the best models on tonight sharing the same bed in the shape of Brook Little and Lily Pink.

1 - No interaction between these 2 whatsoever.
2 - Not one of them is allowed to get naked.

Over at Babestation we've just seen Tiffany bore the shit out of us which is now followed by Geri.

As for Louise Porter I find it rather ironic that she is willing to get her kit off for a photo shoot but when on the telly is easily the worst performer that this channel has got.

So much for the so-called Dutch Licence, no handthongs, lack of nakedness and lack of decent 2 for 1's. From this channel being the shining example from a few months ago to the recent pile of shit that is now being delivered the only word I can use for the current output is grim. I haven't seen this channel so bad since the dark days of when it used to have the reputation of being formally known as Tamestation and tonight it's living up to it's dark past bladewave
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2013 01:15 by Scottishbloke.)
13-07-2013 01:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

im not watching the babeshows much tonight, it's to hot for a wank anyway
13-07-2013 01:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

louise porter the worse performer babestation has got?????? I don't think so. fair enough people don't like her as not everyone likes the same babes or likes the show louise does, But to say she's the worst performer on bs is very unfair and very harsh. Louise has been on babestation for nearly 4 years now (having made her debut on 16th july 2009) so therefore is very good on the phones and is bringing in the calls etc for bs otherwise bs will have got rid of her and definitely therefore not the worst performer that bs has

also her chat thread and her caps and vids thread have a combined views figure of about 1.2 million, so louise is a popular babe on the forum too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2013 01:50 by Rammyrascal.)
13-07-2013 01:47
dogman Offline

The best MODEL of the night is a former Babestation girl yet again,who like others are now somewhere else,Pay must be bad.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2013 02:00 by dogman.)
13-07-2013 01:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV