Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-06-2013 01:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 00:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I haven't posted in lori's section for a good while now because her shows do nothing for me these days

Do you think you would like her if she left to join another channel ?, STD 66 for example, just a honest question and rest assured i'm not implying anything Smile

The 3 girls are on BS Blue because it's BS academy night, the girls are the academy girls, they normally do it this way, the 3 girls would be on together at times no matter what girls are on the other channels, they don't do this on academy nights just because Lori is on another channel, you always seem to be having little digs at poor Lori for some reason .

nope, I wouldn't like lori full stop at the moment regardless of the channel. her shows at the moment are just the same over and over again. could put a recording on and no one would tell the difference. as for the 3 girls one one bed. yes it does happen on academy nights since bs blue is bs academy, but does happen on other nights I think, especially when lori or lolly are on as they will dominate bs1 and bsxtra, leaving the other babes to be on bsblue 2 or 3 on a bed depending on how many babes bs have in

Piper Niven Superfan
20-06-2013 02:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2013 02:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 01:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 00:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I haven't posted in lori's section for a good while now because her shows do nothing for me these days

Do you think you would like her if she left to join another channel ?, STD 66 for example, just a honest question and rest assured i'm not implying anything Smile

The 3 girls are on BS Blue because it's BS academy night, the girls are the academy girls, they normally do it this way, the 3 girls would be on together at times no matter what girls are on the other channels, they don't do this on academy nights just because Lori is on another channel, you always seem to be having little digs at poor Lori for some reason .

nope, I wouldn't like lori full stop at the moment regardless of the channel. her shows at the moment are just the same over and over again. could put a recording on and no one would tell the difference. as for the 3 girls one one bed. yes it does happen on academy nights since bs blue is bs academy, but does happen on other nights I think, especially when lori or lolly are on as they will dominate bs1 and bsxtra, leaving the other babes to be on bsblue 2 or 3 on a bed depending on how many babes bs have in

Anyone who is familiar with Lori knows full well that if she was allowed to perform the way that she likes to, then she would be bouncing and moving all over the place. This means that the mind-numbing performances that we are now subjected to, are not her own, but what is being compelled of her, and the other girls, by the station. It's as simple as that.

I do hope that she moves to Studio66 or Red Light. Not that she would be allowed to bounce around the way that she loves, anymore - by either of these stations. But she would still be allowed to be more herself than being used as a mere ploy for the subscription channel.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 18:39 by RUsure.)
20-06-2013 18:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lori has been on studio66, can't see her going back. Think shell be at bs for a while yet

Piper Niven Superfan
20-06-2013 18:49
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(20-06-2013 18:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Lori has been on studio66, can't see her going back. Think shell be at bs for a while yet

She wouldn't be the first one to go back (I guess it would depend on the condition under which she left). I have long had a wish that BS would become extinct. The thought of Lori remaining with them intensifies that wish.
20-06-2013 18:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm getting rather pissed off reading through all these posts of Lori negativity, I must also point out too that comments such as if you don't like it then watch something else also does my head in. It serves the discussion topic and this thread no purpose. It's a bullshit cliche.

Also what I don't get too is that amount of praise the likes of Hannah gets over at studio66 and she isn't even a nightime girl. If she performed half of what Lori does then she'd be the greatest ever model in some peoples opinions Cool
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 23:19 by Scottishbloke.)
20-06-2013 23:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hannah martin getting a lot of praise for her nightshows????? em I don't think so. yes she has had praise for her nightshows but has had a good amount of flack/criticism for her nightshows too so wouldn't say she has lots of praise for her nightsho

Also unfair to compare lori and Hannah on nights as lori has been doing nights for years and Hannah has only been doing proper nightshows for a few months now (about 3-4 months I think). also Hannah is a night time girl. she starts at 9 or 10pm and goes on till the early hours of the morning and does good nightshows including going topless so is a night girl

I couldn't care less about lori these days myself, but do accept she does have her fans on here and not on here and is a good babeshow babe to have lasted as long as she has on her various channels

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 23:35 by Rammyrascal.)
20-06-2013 23:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Hannah could do with being sent to BS for a few months to get a bit of proper night time training, it worked wonder for Mica, so BS may be able to turn Hannah into a proper night time girl, i'm guessing BS will probably want paying by STD 66 to train their girls laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-06-2013 23:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right there. mica has been a better nightbabe on s66 since she came back from babestation

Piper Niven Superfan
20-06-2013 23:45
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(20-06-2013 18:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Lori has been on studio66, can't see her going back. Think shell be at bs for a while yet
She could also return somewhere else,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 00:57 by dogman.)
21-06-2013 00:25
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

its nice to see the desk getting use'd on bs blue
would love to see it stay for the rest of the night so all the girls can have a go

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
21-06-2013 01:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV