babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-06-2013 08:31 )Doddle Wrote:  I thought it was another great line-up last night actually Tongue
Though i agree there was nothing wrong with the line-up the production values were poor in my view.

im always open to positive change
18-06-2013 08:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

Gutted!!!

I needed a early night, so I set my TV card to record BS1. Just checked it now and the stupid thing didn't record anything lol annoyedannoyedannoyed

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
18-06-2013 08:54
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Not a bad line up really last night - we each have our favourites and each have a choice if we do or do not want to watch.
Certainly Tiffany and the cameraman seemed to have great fun when she went topless for the last half hour of her long stint on BS Blue - even Lacey doing an ad voice-over seemed surprised by all of the activity!!
18-06-2013 10:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh dear, some things never change Rolleyes.
The minute a female caller appears on comes the flashing OSG to highlight the fact Rolleyes. Its the same with couple calls Rolleyes. Just a lame excuse to have more pointless OSGs bladewave.

18-06-2013 23:57
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Good to see Rammy back and thanking all the negative posts about this channel Big Grin
Good lineup last night.
19-06-2013 08:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

totally uncalled for that dig at me. other people have been negative about bs, yet your just singling me out and not the people who made the negative comments about bs

only watched bs last night when lily pink was on, none of the other babes on last night I like on bs so just watched lily when she was on

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2013 09:35
mr mystery Away

^
If you don't mind me asking Rammy why don't you like Tori Lee , Daisy Dash, Preeti and Lori the other girls that were on BS last night that you say you don't like, have they done something to upset you recently ?, you used to give praise to some of these girls in their individual threads in the past for their night show performances .
. Do you think you may like them again if they were on another channel, STD 66 for instance ? lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 11:24 by mr mystery.)
19-06-2013 10:52
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

anyone who doesn't like Tori Lee needs their heads testing and needs to go to specsavers
19-06-2013 16:23
mr mystery Away

What surprised me the most when Rammy said he didn't like any of the girls that were on last night apart from Lilly was the fact he doesn't like Daisy Dash any longer and didn't watch her, Rammy usually makes plenty of posts in her threads saying what a good night she has had etc, (apart when he's moaning about her being on a channel called academy lol), i always got the impression that Rammy liked Daisy .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-06-2013 18:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-06-2013 10:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^
If you don't mind me asking Rammy why don't you like Tori Lee , Daisy Dash, Preeti and Lori the other girls that were on BS last night that you say you don't like, have they done something to upset you recently ?, you used to give praise to some of these girls in their individual threads in the past for their night show performances .
. Do you think you may like them again if they were on another channel, STD 66 for instance ? lol .

me liking a babe has nothing at all to do with what channel they are on and ill say again I HAVE NO AGENDA AGAINST BABESTATION!!!! there are nights where I like several babes on babestation, it just depends on who is on and what show they do. if I like a babe ill say so and if I don't I wont say anything. nothing against the babes themselves

regarding daisy dash last night. simply that her show last night did nothing for me to make me watch her compared to babes I did like last night (which I post in the tonight im loving thread) which is why I said the only babe on bs I liked last night was lily pink when daisy does a show I do like, I will comment about it

looking at tonight's line up will be probably 3 babes ill be liking from bs tonight, brookie little, jade Samantha and Rebecca crow

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2013 18:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV