babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Keith lemon
Jo(Laurence) has tweeted as well about tonight on ITV2 at 10pm mentioning Tammy Taylor, Lori Buckby and Tiffany Chambers so watch out for it

(13-06-2013 11:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 11:23 )skully Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 22:35 )mrcat Wrote:  Any 1 seen the trailer for his new show he's on babestation no idea when this starts any info would be good

Is it Lemon La Vida Loca? If so it started last week, it's on Thursdays 10pm on ITV2.

Yeah and according to his latest tweet its tonights episode
13-06-2013 20:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Nice to see six of BS's most attractive babes - Charlie, Gina, Lori, Preeti, Tammy and Tiffany - but shame about Lemon!
14-06-2013 10:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

All the BS babes are putting on good shows tonight Tongue.
I only wish BS would invest in some new sets though Rolleyes or at the very least use the office and the shower every night with different babes in there Wink.

15-06-2013 02:09
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I'm afraid I'm starting to find BS unwatchable. With Preeti returning, it means that one or more of the "Big 4" (Lori, Lolly, Geri and now Preeti) are on almost every night. As these girls (who I can't watch I'm afraid) more or less completely occupy one or both of the main channels, this leaves a very small window for any of the other girls that I do want to see. It's getting to the point where all I do now is flick over to BS Blue occasionally, and if there isn't anybody on there that I like that's it for BS for the night. I suppose it makes things simpler in a way! annoyed
16-06-2013 01:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Looked like a near-faultless line-up last night Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-06-2013 09:20
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(16-06-2013 01:12 )SteveHG Wrote:  I'm afraid I'm starting to find BS unwatchable. With Preeti returning, it means that one or more of the "Big 4" (Lori, Lolly, Geri and now Preeti) are on almost every night. As these girls (who I can't watch I'm afraid) more or less completely occupy one or both of the main channels, this leaves a very small window for any of the other girls that I do want to see. It's getting to the point where all I do now is flick over to BS Blue occasionally, and if there isn't anybody on there that I like that's it for BS for the night. I suppose it makes things simpler in a way! annoyed

Brother, you're a FAR more polite man than I, I tell you; because right now BS is utterly dismal. They are in SUCH a desperate need of a talent overhaul. It's just the same boring stints every night. You know what each girl is gonna do, which girl will dominate proceedings on whichever channel, and which girls will be used sparingly. Compared to the other 'so called' big name channels, BS have the worst roster, IMO.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-06-2013 13:19
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(16-06-2013 01:12 )SteveHG Wrote:  I'm afraid I'm starting to find BS unwatchable. With Preeti returning, it means that one or more of the "Big 4" (Lori, Lolly, Geri and now Preeti) are on almost every night. As these girls (who I can't watch I'm afraid) more or less completely occupy one or both of the main channels, this leaves a very small window for any of the other girls that I do want to see. It's getting to the point where all I do now is flick over to BS Blue occasionally, and if there isn't anybody on there that I like that's it for BS for the night. I suppose it makes things simpler in a way! annoyed

im not sure how many girls are at babestation but i dont think it is too many so of course one of the " big 4 " are gonna be on each night. im not a fan of preeti and most definitely not geri but you have to realise that other people are which is why they are still on the show. just have to crack on with it my friend Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
16-06-2013 13:31
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

well i havent really watched BS in over a month now will prob stay tuned in when jada or georgie are on but the rest just bore me to tears

not sure even bringing in new talent would help now only way it will change if someone takes it over or the fire the producers and get a whole new ethos which will never happen

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-06-2013 14:13
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Big LaughBig Laugh So what do they do after one of the worst lineups in BS ten years history last Night they put preeti on Bikini babes Big LaughBig Laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-06-2013 07:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought it was another great line-up last night actually Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-06-2013 08:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV