babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-01-2013 11:17 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  shankey Lolly may be on most of the night Lori is on most of the week Lolly is on most of the night because she puts on performances that show why she is best in the world at what she does on bs

thats your opinion which you are fully entitled to, i however disagree and cant stomach more than 30 seconds of her on the screen ,horses for coarses if you get my drift. i hope this isnt going to turn in to a slanging match about her , ive said all i want to say about her end of !
25-01-2013 13:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

must admit lolly starting to grow on me again since she has gone to 1-2 shows a week. no doubt shes a looker and always good with outfits not one of my faves but certainly wont turn over if shes on unless one of my faves are on

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-01-2013 14:08
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Personally I'm not that keen on Lolly but i can why someone might like her. It used to be when Lolly or Lori was on that i would just switch over to one of the other babestation channels, now i just switch over to another channel entirely. Whenever i would switch on the babe channels babestation would be the first channel i went to, now after checking out every other channel I go to babestation last.

While i'm sure that other people are more than happy with their new girls i would much prefer babes i'm already familiar with. Babestation was looking up for me last year when Jet Black and Lynsey Atkinson came to the channel but that quickly changed. Then again when Denni Tayla joined, but again that didn't work out. It wasn't much of an issue before but now their letting go of the talent they've already got (Michelle Thorne, Preeti and Priya and now Camilla) and we're left with brand new women who are just pale imitations to me.

That's my opinion anyway and i'm sure that most are more than happy with babestation at the moment. For me their only saving grace is Tori and Tiffany. As soon as Tiffany goes then that's it for me! and I've got a funny feeling that before long Tiffany will jump ship.
25-01-2013 15:41
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Jet-Fan i agree with your post i don't want to see new babes i want to see babes i'm familiar with Michelle Thorne, Preeti and Priya left they was the reason i watched bs the only reason i watch bs now is for Lolly and Jada if they leave bs won't be worth watching for me
25-01-2013 16:01
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Similarly, I rarely watch any of the babe channels anymore--been about a year. Once or twice, I will surf if I spot someone I like, I'll stay awhile. Dani Harwood always gets my attention, as does Lori. Otherwise, it's back to bed or on to other things. Such is life...

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
25-01-2013 16:03
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I'm a big fan of Ayesha but the occassional nipple flash on a night show doesn't do it for me, ended up watching Lolly last night
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2013 21:04 by mikedafc.)
25-01-2013 21:03
saharaknite Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-01-2013 02:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 02:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 01:21 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Sometimes i fail to see how the producers minds work at babestation, just put the 2 4 1s on 906 with the perplex chair... It's not hard to work out.. BS started the year very promising but loosing the twins and in my opinion bringing in below par girls like sahara and who ever else it is they have, and not maximising the potential of the new 906 licence personally i'm loosing interest now, the only 4 girls that will keep me watching babestation are camilla, georgie D, lori, Tiff... Other than that im not interested

be patient fernadez, was this time last year when bs lost a lot of girls mainly to rlc, the likes of kandi, ree and ella jolie, people wrote off babestation then bs bounced back before the end of the year. wait to see who bs brings in to replace preeti, priya, michelle thorne and charlie oneal before writing them off like you have

BS have recently brought in new girls to replace the girls you mention that have left such has, Brook Little, Jenna Hoskins, Denni Tayla and Emily Dean , tha'st 4 replacing the 4 you've mentioned .

Thankyou very much for calling me below par but i have no intention of coming on bs.. only doing the occasional show, so u wont have to put with a very below par girl Smile)))) x
25-01-2013 21:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

wow awesome show on blue and Bsx now Daryl and Tiff Wink tiff naked and oiled up Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-01-2013 02:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great to see two nude women with the see through chair, and I want to be appreciative, but the cameraman won't zoom out!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany is down there as well! Is someone eating her out or something??? If so, then show it lol!

Also, the TV connection keeps messing up.

Still nice to see them together!
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2013 05:29 by mrmann.)
26-01-2013 02:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wow what a way to do it. After last nights tame efforts Babestation is back with a bang. Lori's show on Babestation 1 is priceless and as for the hot naked 2 for 1 on Xtra, great stuff Big Grin
26-01-2013 02:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV