babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
what has this got to do with babestation fernandez....NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!! and what complete b******t saying i side with people who i see as a threat to me on the forums. NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!!!!! i dont side with anyone on the forum and never will. you might not think what i say is valid, but i have a right to post what i want regardless of what you think

why are you suddenly attacking me now. what have i done on the forum other than post comments you dont like. doesnt mean you can go after me like this at all

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2013 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(19-01-2013 01:51 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Shows how much I been watching this shit lately. I did not even know Preeti and Priya had fucked off to RLC even less reason to watch BS.

Quite.

Brilliant move for the Indian twins moving from the dire and dying Babestation. (Also a great coup for RLC. This could be the tipping point for BS, from which they'll never recover. 10 years anniversary? Lucky to get 10 more months at this rate.)
19-01-2013 16:00
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(19-01-2013 15:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  what has this got to do with babestation fernandez....NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!! and what complete b******t saying i side with people who i see as a threat to me on the forums. NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!!!!! i dont side with anyone on the forum and never will. you might not think what i say is valid, but i have a right to post what i want regardless of what you think

why are you suddenly attacking me now. what have i done on the forum other than post comments you dont like. doesnt mean you can go after me like this at all

Go after you? im just saying you need to get an opinion of your own and stop following others... Some of the things you say I agree with, but then a few minutes later you contradict yourself.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-01-2013 16:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As I've previously said Babestation was the only channel last night that appeared to give a fuck. The rest were well below par, others were rotten to the core.

Also just to clarify, I'm not one to single out channels for special praise but you have to take your hats off to Babestation. Lori, Camilla, Gina and Jada all putting on wonderful stints last night, no other channel got close.

I'd love to see a return to the days when Studio66 gave them a run for their money because to be perfectly honest, lack of competition is not healthy for the overall sake of the Babe Channels.

I also don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks here but nakedness does make for a good show, without it then the nightshows just fall flat. All credit to Babestation for keeping us entertained, others should take note.
19-01-2013 17:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(19-01-2013 16:00 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Brilliant move for the Indian twins moving from the dire and dying Babestation. (Also a great coup for RLC. This could be the tipping point for BS, from which they'll never recover. 10 years anniversary? Lucky to get 10 more months at this rate.)
Bounce It won't.

I'm not sorry they've gone as I wasn't a fan. Now they're clogging up some other channel instead Rolleyes

Friday night feels like Classics night to me lately on BS Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-01-2013 18:33
Banned

Personally im a bit gutted that the twins went to RLC would love to see them putting on a show with the freedom Lori was allowed to last night on BS, I can't see RLC giving them that freedom.

Still it will give RLC a lot more viewers due to their fan base.

Still a lot of great girls left on Babestation though, with Lori on form like this there is plenty of positives left. I hope some of the other BS girls take note and follow suit and give lori a run for her money.

#RODGERS OUT
19-01-2013 20:00
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What makes the move away from Babestation for Priya and Preeti all the more interesting is certain forum members who never liked them before when they were on Babestation are now singing their praises like they'd never done before.

On this forum there is far too much of an anti-Babestation agenda. It was the original and it's still here. Fuck what anybody makes of the annoying mic girls interuptions or OSG's, no other channel reached the same level as them last night.

For the record I enjoyed the effort and time the twins spent on Babestation but what makes this channel unique is that they seem to have a conveyor belt of new talent coming through to maintain the good overall quality of the show.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 20:43 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2013 20:08
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

For me the biggest let down from B/S is they lack Imagination,everyone has different ideas as to what makes a good show.Some like nude, some like tease,which is fair enough.But if you think about it wouldn't it be nice to see the girls on some different F**king SETS,because this for me is their biggest let down,Boring,f**king BORING.Don't matter what sort of show they put on,the sets they have are well past there sell by date and just give it a stale look,annoyed.Lori nude bent over a desk,Cherri in the office,Jada in the gym,I rest my case.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 21:06 by dogman.)
19-01-2013 21:00
Banned

Fair enough I dont really mind what the sets are though, if BS gets some new sets, great, if they don't i'm not fussed, The show last night with Lori was great.

#RODGERS OUT
19-01-2013 21:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Was watching a recording of Brook's lovely POV from a week back, and noticed the ad in the lower left of Preeti and Geri trying waitressing.

Did they actually go into a cafe and get naked? Kind of looked like they were about to. Preeti looked topless, yet this was near the entrance of the cafe during the daytime. I like boobies as much as the next person, but I would imagine they would pause filming if someone entered the cafe, no?
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 22:41 by mrmann.)
19-01-2013 22:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV