babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They release Lolly Badcock upon the screens but seeing as your a cellcast "mark" and fanboy in training there is no convincing you that BS used to be entertaining back in the good old days, the all or nothing days when having a personality was a plus not a sackable offence like these daysWink
12-09-2009 22:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't need convincing of anything I can use my eyes for that, i'll ask again what do the other channels give their viewers/callers, that is better then cellcast, don't bore me with the stupid answer about picture quality, and sets, yeah of course thats the reason your watching.
12-09-2009 22:59
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

I think cellcast have implemented a new "no free wanks" policy.
12-09-2009 23:09
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

For all of you guys that text the shows (BS1, BS2 and PartyGirls), I believe they no longer show the messages on the screen. They have new on screen graphics and I heard Rachel say on BS2 yesterday that they don't have a 'text box' anymore and that the messages go to their laptop instead. Indeed on PartyGirls just now, Rachel read out a text from her laptop and there was nothing on the screen. I don't text in myself, but thought some of you may be interested. Sorry if this is old news.
17-09-2009 21:57
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

For everyone who is on O2 who visits the wap site.It is advertised as free browsing but it cost me £10 for the charlie vid so be warned.Just doing my bit so others arent shafted the same way.

What did i miss?
18-09-2009 21:40
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Anyone else finding the constant girl swapping between the channels annoying? I cannot work out why they do it other than to piss off the non calling audience.
However, as someone who calls the shows regularly I find it very annoying to be waiting for a particular girl only to find she has not appeared as she has moved over for a stint on another channel. The least they could do is announce they are switching. If anything, it means that cellcast run the risk of losing further income as I may well miss the opportunity to call
23-10-2009 18:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-10-2009 18:05 )bytor Wrote:  I cannot work out why they do it other than to piss off the non calling audience.

But it must piss off the callers even more. Everyone has their favourites and trying to keep track of where they are is a nightmare.

I can only imagine that it's a means of getting more work out of the girls. If they move to another channel after finishing a section they can be put straight back on the phone again.
23-10-2009 18:44
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation review thread.
This message is for all those producers at Cellcast and Babestation.

May I be the first to congratulate you for losing Amanda and most likely Jemma as well. Don't you guys see the problem, it is staring you in the face, how many more girls are going to have to leave before you realise the problem. You are soon going to have a four stations to fill with no girls left. SORT IT OUT.

A small edit I forgot to mention Donna, Lynsey, Anna, Rebecca, Tiffany and from Partyland Lily and Roxanne.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2009 19:59 by matt38.)
23-10-2009 19:28
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
Not to mention all the girls' fans who will desert the Cellcast channels to watch their favourites on rival channels. They'll have to become a Freeview-only set-up because we're unable to follow the girls to the other channels apart from the two and a half hours of Bang Babes 912 we get.
23-10-2009 19:50
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(23-10-2009 21:35 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I just get the impression that PAIGE shows more on Sky than Freeview (UNFAIR AGAIN) but could it be a management ploy?

Ever since the day girls first started on nights they have always been raunchier on Sky than on Freeview. Nothing they have ever done on the Sky-only show would violate the 'Freeview rules' and yet they have always given tamer performances on Freeview. I believe that Cellcast, for whatever bizarre reason, deliberately make Freeview tamer than Sky.
24-10-2009 00:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV