Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-08-2018 19:15 )shankey! Wrote:  
(16-08-2018 11:06 )babefan2012 Wrote:  It makes sense that they could turn out a nightshow during they day but as winsaw says none of the babes would be willing to do anything as doing anything constitutes giving it away!!! Rather than putting on a show that would be enticing to watch and maybe get people to take them private they just prefer to sit looking pretty!!

theres night time babes during the day shifts as ive already replied above ,so whats the difference ,is it the viewer who wants tamer shows during the day and for those who wanna chuck their money away to see a bit of tit perv cam ? ,i think were being duped Huh

But its the babes themselves mixed with the cash obsession BS have. The babes are beginning to adopt the attitude that everything should be behind a paywall and nothing "free"!! BS with there cash grab obsession aren't going to stand in the way. Also there probably are guys that enjoy paying though the nose to see anything.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2018 23:51 by babefan2012.)
16-08-2018 23:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(16-08-2018 19:12 )shankey! Wrote:  
(16-08-2018 10:55 )winsaw Wrote:  ... it's not about giving it away for free lol
They are trying to show just enough so you are interested enough to log on pervecam or even better take the girls into private, as this is where bs and the girls can make the big money these days,

it makes no difference or sense though now there are no restrictions if broadcast on the web, surely

It makes perfect sense. It's just not we would wish.

I think its enlightening to look back at whats happened here: Fta content on the channels has been getting weaker and weaker since Ofcom came to town at the beginning of 2011. But, with hindsight, the regulator's rules have only had a cursory relationship with capping the levels of visable content since at most 2014 (the last serious sense of effort to test the bounderies probably came the year before). It may not have been intentional at first but user expectation levels have been deliberately manipulated downwards ever since as the operators accepted Ofcom could interpret their rules as they wished and instead really began to look for other ways to achieve their ends. Technical developements that have caught on in the channels favour in the last few years have accelerated this content spiral. Once visuals could be monetized the die was well and truly cast.

The operators and babes set the limits now and have done for a few years, so it makes no difference whether its TV or web, it's the fact that it's fta that's the key.

The Ofcom excuse has been revealed for what it is for quite a while now - particularly since the assisted death of Unleashed. There is no desire to present that kind of material, or anything particularly evocative even, on the fta babeshows anymore. It is evidently thought to be an uneconomical proposition.

And it is in this that we see what truly sets the tone for content on the fta channels -
true competition between operators. In recent years, it looks to all the world, the TV operators (and to some extent the babe's themselves) have been too much of a closed shop; to settled in their routines and levels, content in their market share.

There is just a sense that things have been shaken up again a little this year though. Pushing into camming to the level they are is bringing them into direct competition with online providers, the upcoming arrival of AV is an unanswered question and there's something going on with 66 nights that's making them push daytime content quite hard atm. That sort of movement can't help but stir things across the board going forward.

Things now are not as clearcut as they have been over the last couple of years and, IMO, there's a slice of hope for fta in that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-08-2018 23:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Another no show from Chloe and Alice? They are on the schedule but don't seem to be in the building.

AKA Lara Croft
17-08-2018 23:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Alice could have been on Celeb Big Brother Spin Off show, Celeb Big Brother’s bit on the side again.

Piper Niven Superfan
18-08-2018 00:07
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

awful night, another one to forget,just too restrictive,not even sophie could tempt me to participate last night
18-08-2018 08:02
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Im kinda with you shankey felt a little muddled up one channel yet the other just left lori laying doing nothing
Was hopeful jess west may have appeared after her bsx stuff
18-08-2018 08:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I was looking forward to the FV shows so much: all the (scheduled!) girls were my favourites! BUT it was fairly mediocre because we didn't see Alice, Chloe! or Dixie!!!! It seemed to miss something and although it was good to see Eva Ray and Savannah (especially naked!) Lori seemed to be everywhere as usual! and Ashley was only on BS (fairly briefly!) and VERY tame for her! Sophie was good (as usual) but again didn't really do it for me! So not a GREAT night and not worth doing anything with..............Tonight in theory! MIGHT be a bit better!? Scarlett!, Atlanta!, Nicole, Savannah again! Lilly Roma and Lynda. BUT after last night I'm not holding my breath!............................
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2018 09:26 by trains55.)
18-08-2018 09:25
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

I'm not complaining or anything but it would be nice to have a dark skinned girl on the shows
18-08-2018 13:37
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2018 13:37 )Jordanmalta Wrote:  I'm not complaining or anything but it would be nice to have a dark skinned girl on the shows

ive said that many times before, b/s did have a selection of black beauties a while back,but for some reason the girls dont seem to stick around for too long ,Sad
18-08-2018 17:34
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I take it we won't be seeing Alice while her hubby is in CBB???

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
19-08-2018 17:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV