babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I hope this is a better week on BS than last. Apart from Olivia and Belles brief pov's there was very little to get excited about.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
30-07-2018 14:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I must admit I got more excited hearing about Liverpool sticking it to Mourinho and Guardiola's(International Champions Cup last week) teams than watching some nights on Babestation but the problem is that you know exactly what you will get with some of the 'old' guard like Alice, Dannii and Lori-even their PoVs have become samey, god knows they are incredibly sexy ladies but recently dull.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-07-2018 14:58
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

The set is boring and shit. Just get the babes to stand up more, get mica to stand up more and other girls, get some energy going, stop being lazy bs your standing for bull shit now and not babeststion
30-07-2018 15:20
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

What's with the girls having these talon-like nails? They look like claws and surely they've got to be careful when touching themselves below-why do they have to be so long?

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-07-2018 19:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yikes, gonna be a tame one tonight, unless the producers let Sophie or Macie do some nude sessions on the SKY channels and not just on perv cam. Our only hope for much nudity is Lori Shy

AKA Lara Croft
30-07-2018 19:27
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i was thinking the same ,this is what i was on about recently on here ,you get several nights where the likes of scarlett atlanta and sophie hart on all the same night then they put this drizzle on ,oh well theres always bs24 or hannah on 66 who may well fill the gap lol
30-07-2018 19:36
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Let's wait and see if the ones that are advertised are actually the ones that turn up

I am really missing Nicole, hope she's having a great holiday and all but please hurry back

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
30-07-2018 21:39
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(30-07-2018 21:39 )southsidestu Wrote:  Let's wait and see if the ones that are advertised are actually the ones that turn up
Silly, Lori and Lynda ALWAYS turn up, so who cares who else turns up? annoyed

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-07-2018 22:03
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You wouldn't believe the hoo haa that is arising after what two or three months of absence over the shower shows that used to take place regularly. Chat boxers have been practically begging for it to come back(to no adequate explanation or reply from various the Mr P's even in the recent heatwave here (a perfect way to cool off ) and also falling on deaf ears have been the paddling pool, a bed and some sad sack who can't get his jollies without seeing or being dominated. Every time a request on the chat is made it nothing happens. Can it really take three months to mend a shower? This needs resolving fast or others will be alienated from typing messages in that media for good.

31-07-2018 14:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

there is a great vid posed in Macie thread by Sm© that gives a real insight into how a new girl at BS thinks, posting this hear so more see it

few of the main points,

worried BS will get rid of her as she has no contract with them and dont understand why he has no tv shows next month, told by the producer not to worry as shes making to much money on cam to get the sack,

the producer tells her that tv dont just happen, and he dont think shes working hard enough yet, he explains to her that Scarlett and Atlanta worked there asses off for a year before they where given full tv show contracts 3 months ago, she seams to miss the point he is making as she says she dont want to make to much effort only to be let go,

told she has good cam numbers but not good on the phones, she says shes comfortable on cam but has no clue how to talk to "them" normally on a day show so wants nights tv as shes more happy talking dirty,

the producer explains to her that to be on tv nights she needs to compete with the top girls who have 20 calls in the system and 6 people watching on cam at the same time, she says she understands but talks about not wanting to work to hard only to be let go,

a very interesting chat and a real insight into what new girls have to do to get on tv,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 16:03 by winsaw.)
31-07-2018 15:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV