babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-07-2018 11:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Anyone else notice the girls who are booked for the 2000-0400 web and tv shift are getting less and less time on tv it used to be the girls on this shift got 1-2 hours tv a night now they seam to get just short break cover if they are lucky, didn't see Taylor on tv lastnight at all,
Thing is the 2000 shift usual has the more interesting young girls on who would benefit most from being on TV and growing there fanbase,
The loss of the 4th channel has made a real difference particularly on nights when the old guard is in as there didn't seam to be enough air time to go around for all the girls in the studio,

the "well established " girls shows might as well be repeats, i would rather see a new girl on than these over rated repetitive bores,no energy or effort ,no way would i part with money to see the same thing over and over ,i dont know whos to blame, the producers or models themselves ,but christ change the record b/s
07-07-2018 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The goodies in BS's shop window now only represent a fraction of the options available in their shop. The TV shows often even barely seem a product their own right any more - having been converted into show pieces that are there to unlock a gent's wallet for more prosaic spending elsewhere.

This does indeed seem a little harsh on the heavy lifting babes (in terms of content offfered) given how little they are allowed to benefit from TV exposure. One wonders how their individual contribitions compares to that of the marquee names?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-07-2018 20:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2018 20:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  The goodies in BS's shop window now only represent a fraction of the options available in their shop. The TV shows often even barely seem a product their own right any more - having been converted into show pieces that are there to unlock a gent's wallet for more prosaic spending elsewhere.

This does indeed seem a little harsh on the heavy lifting babes (in terms of content offfered) given how little they are allowed to benefit from TV exposure. One wonders how their individual contribitions compares to that of the marquee names?

very good point,but isn"t it where the majority of punters look first ,the shop window ? (freeview and the free web shows) ,the likes of danni ,alice and ashley hardly do themselves any favours by constantly putting on duplicate performances. If they are to blame and not the backroom staff, i find the difference between atlanta ,scarlett and new comers kayleigh"s shows to name but a few amazing compared to the above named girls , i know where i would go first when reaching for my c/card, just an opinion of coarse
07-07-2018 21:31
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Who's to blame? The punters really.

BS are just putting the babes where they make the most money. The traditional names make the most off limited calls. The web performers mop up the guys who are drawn in by the promise of more online. The guys that are not fooled by the likes of mr.p. and other fakery will eventually find someone that does the trick for them there if they are wiling to pay the high price.

The babes are just doing what makes sense to them. There is no incentive to perform or to offer much variety for TV when those things makes ya money on the web. Some girls choose to cheat at it others do it for real, a few do it well. None really waste it on fta TV. (Alanta is perhaps the exception to all this having seemingly decided on being thoroughly old school as her thing, god bless her.)

The punters are generally too accepting of the poor parts of this deal. They pay for limited visuals alongside their sex chat. They pay exhorbitant cam fees for often lacklustre or faked content. We reward the wrong stuff and we get what we deserve every time. If you keep asking to be ripped off, you will be.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2018 22:20 by ShandyHand.)
07-07-2018 22:18
Jay1 Online
Master Poster

(07-07-2018 22:18 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Who's to blame? The punters really.

BS are just putting the babes where they make the most money. The traditional names make the most off limited calls. The web performers mop up the guys who are drawn in by the promise of more online. The guys that are not fooled by the likes of mr.p. and other fakery will eventually find someone that does the trick for them there if they are wiling to pay the high price.

The babes are just doing what makes sense to them. There is no incentive to perform or to offer much variety for TV when those things makes ya money on the web. Some girls choose to cheat at it others do it for real, a few do it well. None really waste it on fta TV. (Alanta is perhaps the exception to all this having seemingly decided on being thoroughly old school as her thing, god bless her.)

The punters are generally too accepting of the poor parts of this deal. They pay for limited visuals alongside their sex chat. They pay exhorbitant cam fees for often lacklustre or faked content. We reward the wrong stuff and we get what we deserve every time. If you keep asking to be ripped off, you will be.

I've felt for a while, the channels are not going to change their approach, it has to be customer driven. Unfortunately the chances of enough customers saying "we're not putting up with this inferior service/product any more" is very, very slim. As you say, too many people are prepared to settle for what they can get whether it represent Value For Money or not.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
07-07-2018 22:39
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Is is seriously bad tonight so far.
With just 2 channels haveing someone on it.
The other one has just adverts on it.

Its also a Saturday night & all.
07-07-2018 23:28
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Loving the appearance of the new babes, and the reappearance of the not so new babes like Lilly and Karina. They can both help each other raise their game and the more established babes can teach the youngsters about getting naked.

Then they can all just have a massive, on screen, lezz off...
08-07-2018 07:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Never would have thought the loss of the 4th channel should have had such an effect on what they are putting out but it's really changed the shows and not in a good way,
When it was 4 channels it gave the newer girls a chance as the booked 4 tv girls for 4 shows so the newer girls got to cover all the breaks and get a good 1-2 hours a night now no chance, there was no point even saying Alexa and Mila where in lastnight as they got no where near tv and where not ever shown on the web show other than some shit blue stuff at the start of the night,
All the fact that babecall is being used for more private shows now something the 4th channel did more of before and a lot of the night it's only 2 live shows that's a hell of a dip in content, can't see it working in the long run as the girls who make be the most on cam are the ones who are on tv as they have the biggest following,
Also it must feel to some of the new girls like what's the point as with out getting on tv it don't open all the doors to more modelling, website, and promo work, so they don't get to move there career on and get more fans which in turn don't help bs as less people interact with them,
Bs did well last year making a good number of new stars and saw the rewards in a upturn in the number of people interacting with them, this year it's been the total oppersit can't think of many girls who's go into bs and made a name for them self Dixie only springs to mind ,been a few promising starts but have all been wasted and the girls have become lost in the new system,
Sad really as girls on tv can still make far more money than those not if it's done right,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 11:35 by winsaw.)
08-07-2018 11:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Completely agree winsaw, things have changed & not in a good way. As you say certain babes now are not getting a look in and bs is going backwards to it’s dark days of certain babes dominating the night (usually the old guard) & others (bs new babes) not getting a look in.

Plus another impact of the 4th night channel going is bs effectively just 2 night channels with 908 being mainly ads, as babes on 908 always taken off screen

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 12:26 by Rammyrascal.)
08-07-2018 12:18
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Wow genuinely cba with watching Babestation anymore as Ive said before Ive really cut back watching the shows for a couple of reasons I'm just tired at night and when I was younger I could stay up watch and 'unload' a good few times but now they really aren't what they used to be and I'm amazed people actually still pay to view whatever it is off camera

I thought il see whats happening in the BS world and watched a bit Friday night & Saturday - Ashley Emma not sure what the channel was but from what I saw constant on then a screen comes up then back on for two minutes and then screen comes up annoyed how can anyone watch ??? I am done with watching Babestation for now it's all aimed around getting people to pay to watch these days and for how much they charge to see lets face it nothing some shitty webcam I'd rather get the real thing

Don't often post on here so unless it goes back to when we all enjoyed it ... I'll be back... Cool
08-07-2018 13:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV