babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
me personally i think they need to look at who is always on and who never really gets a look in for example on schedule page and twitter last week it stated jeana b was on 10-4 but in reality was not as she never got on tv til 11 was replaced at just after 11 then never saw her again til fter 1am for again just over hour and then nothin yet danni harwood for example the one night was on for a good 2 and a half hours straight had break for roughly 45 mins then was back on again doesnt seem fair how some girls get to stay on tv yet others only last minutes
11-05-2018 18:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

yes i agree, especially when their shows are a carbon copy of the ones they do every night they are on
11-05-2018 19:07
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

Are Dixie and Chloe sisters?
12-05-2018 13:20
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Disappointing last night on BS. I hadn't seen it for a week cos I was away on holidays and was looking forward to seeing Alice last night but only saw one brief POV with a hand held camera.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-05-2018 16:35
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

can someone tell me why the picture quality on day time shows is significantly much more better quality than of a night time ?
12-05-2018 17:05
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^ Is that right? See I just thought it was the vodka Huh
12-05-2018 19:23
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-05-2018 19:23 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ Is that right? See I just thought it was the vodka Huh

Thank god! I was starting to think my mother was right about the wanking Blush
13-05-2018 09:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-04-2018 23:35 )babefan2012 Wrote:  
(06-04-2018 23:25 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  Answer to all your questions is no mr p just posted if you wanna see dixie topless take her to pervecam when they gonna get rid of this stupid idea!

Never as long as people will continue to pay for topless. Topless should be free when available, i.e nights. Maybe even a tease hour for a new babe but not all night. Pussy and more i'm fine with that being cam only mainly because they have to be because of incoming regulations.

So in summary its here to stay and we best get used to it. We aint changing it.

^ This Mr P exchange spells things out for the hard of thinking clearer than anything I've seen from the channels in recent times. This sort of thing keeps cropping up on the channels of late particularly but not exclusively with new babes (new to a channel or new to nights). Other babes have spelt out on here that they are instructed in these non-topless antics by the producers. The trend may come and go but I don't see the idea as going away permanently any time soon.

As babefan implies, things have value because people buying give them that value by paying the price asked. Tits, pussy, concert tickets, cars, it's no different. The consumer has ultimate control. He/she doesn't have to pay. Unfortunately the consumer is often weak. Men on the hunt for a wank especially so.

Worse, guys seem slow to learn when they are being ripped off also. Punters seem unwillingly to accept that they often deceive themselves about what they are likely to see behind a given paywall ("It'll be better this time" thinking). They are incredibly slow IMO to contemplate that the more we indulge poorly performing babes, and in particular babes that are unwilling to speculate to accumulate on TV, the more they invite bad and escalatingly poor VFM services on the shows. On the whole, we are simply far too accepting with the provision of our hard earned cash.

We as punters get what we deserve at every turn. If we accept things, insiders will take advantage. So don't buy into it and poor shows.

The punter is deeply complicit in every down turn in VFM, or the stickabilty of bad concepts like this one, that we see cropping up again and again. There's only one way to get better shows and that's by witholding your cash when you see thing you don't like.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-05-2018 13:01
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(12-05-2018 19:23 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ Is that right? See I just thought it was the vodka Huh

well i tried putting a bottle in front of the screen last night when jada was on and it made a hell of a difference ,i never knew the labeling was so informative on the back of smirnoff Tongue
13-05-2018 15:54
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

I must say, these curtain/sheet shows are very erotic and enticing. I can just about make out Dixie's glasses. Sure to get me tempted to call Bounce

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
13-05-2018 22:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV