babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I'm not saying my favourite babe Jada is boring but she is putting in less of an effort than other Years,and Iv seen her from the very beginning.
17-02-2018 03:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Got to say bs has been excellent the last two nights, and no surprise that has coincidence with a lot of the old guard being off and the young keen harder working newer girls being in ,
Think that this weekend has been a bit of a glimpse of bs future and it looks good, they have spend a good year bringing through new girls and is paying off now,
Wonder if bs could be thinking off a cull of some of the older names been a few years since they did one, or could be more likely they start cutting the number of there shifts we will see I guess

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2018 13:02 by winsaw.)
19-02-2018 12:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2018 12:56 )winsaw Wrote:  Got to say bs has been excellent the last two nights, and no surprise that has coincidence with a lot of the old guard being off and the young keen harder working newer girls being in ,
Think that this weekend has been a bit of a glimpse of bs future and it looks good, they have spend a good year bringing through new girls and is paying off now,
Wonder if bs could be thinking off a cull of some of the older names been a few years since they did one, or could be more likely they start cutting the number of there shifts we will see I guess

Yes I agree that the last few nights have been VERY much better than usual: as you say because the "regular" girls haven't been on! It was good to see Charley Green however who hasn't been on nights for quite a few weeks! I think that BS have plenty of "new" girls who are really giving the shows their all and look to be REALLY enjoying being there and entertaining us! The highlights have been Atlanta on FV a lot as well as Scarlett who used to be MAINLY on satellite only until recently as well as Mia going braless! and Jasmin going naked and in the shower! as well as Daisy getting more adventurous; naked a lot last night. What with Amber Jade, Maisie, Jess and Jessica Jinx (not on enough!) to name but a few I think Bs could easily operate WITHOUT the old guard! My only (perennial) complaimt has been that most shower shows have been out of Freeview hours or on the web!
So yes Babestation thanks for the last few nights and keep it up: you don't need ALL of the "regulars" on every night!..... Let's see what you can do!?...............
19-02-2018 17:20
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(19-02-2018 12:56 )winsaw Wrote:  Got to say bs has been excellent the last two nights, and no surprise that has coincidence with a lot of the old guard being off and the young keen harder working newer girls being in ,

Well that depends on if they are actually allowed to do shows like the old guard, ie. topless and nude. Sure some of the old guard are an acquired taste but new babes not allowed to go topless let alone nude doesn’t appeal to me in all honesty.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2018 19:42 by babefan2012.)
19-02-2018 19:39
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

A shower show with the girl taking a shower in a bra BounceBounceBounce

Fuck off BS, you chancer mugs.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2018 01:24 by Jay1.)
20-02-2018 01:19
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Great to see Taylor and Mia M finally becoming night time babes..Jessica Evelyn will be nextBig GrinBig Grin
20-02-2018 07:56
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

array of new girls is nice to see but not a sniff of a whiff of a glimpse of "p"y for ages now on b/s ,seems the intimacy has taken a bit of a nose dive Sad
20-02-2018 09:00
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well here’s the issue, you only get a hint of pussy when the old guard are on because it seems by and large their the only ones who don’t have to ASK for PERMISSION to go naked. Hard to get a pussy flash on a fully clothed babe!! Or wearing a thong and bra!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
20-02-2018 10:34
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Such dire shows last night. Never managed it past midnight they were so poor.
20-02-2018 11:32
Charlemagne Offline

Does anyone else find it annoying that they keep feeding the music back over the girls when they are on the mic. annoyed

20-02-2018 13:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV