Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone want a Truncheon and a pair of Handcuffs Smile
04-01-2018 16:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-01-2018 15:56 )derekdas Wrote:  The only unanswered question for me was, why the hell didn't S66 give us at least one stream uncensored through the web last night, like they have done previously when BS has gone down. They made some big dollars from the extra revenue in phone calls last time.

Rammy is right. They did this previously because that was a different tech problem; one that affected their own TV feeds too. No TV feeds - no need to censor. The fact BS couldn't/didn't put on any kind of service that night just encouraged things, it wasn't the reason it happened.

(04-01-2018 16:01 )HEX!T Wrote:  im not sure they did make big dollars mate. if they did then an uncensored stream on the web would have been implemented as a regular thing by now.

Hard to say. What works whilst you have no competing service of your own might not be considered appropriate when your other service is back. That doesn't mean it didn't make money just that it's not compatible with what esle you're doing. That night was very much a one off unique situation in so many respects. I don't think it can be used to judge much of anything

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 16:35 by ShandyHand.)
04-01-2018 16:28
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2018 13:01 )HEX!T Wrote:  it may not have been a tech issue. maybe they had the police in to investigate the thefts. dannii's shoes cost 500, she said there was more items missing and not just from her locker so it could be 1000's worth of items missing.
saying as danni announced it on twitter b.s probs had no choice but to get the cops involved leading to all the staff being interviewed and the resulting night off while it is being handled...

without bs saying anything it leaves the whole thing up to speculation...
but saying as they did say the last time, that it was a technical issue beyond there control, and nothing last night. it makes me think that it the thievery that they were addressing and didnt want to announce it as calling the police on your staff isnt good for the brand image.

(*this post is based on speculation and rumors. and shouldn't be taken in any way as factual*)
i had a 9 grand bmw nicked it took the police over a week to come see me personally about it because of other priorities , so if they came to investigate it that quick theyre bloody lucky Huh
04-01-2018 16:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

true bit if it had of brought in a lot more views and calls they would likely try it again to see if it was just a 1 off.
problem is they would have to try it for a couple of weeks to see if they got a marked increase in participation.
and i dont think there ready or able to make that commitment as it would require more crew and girls.

anyhoo were now discussing s66 in a babestation topic. so im gonna stop here Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 17:03 by HEX!T.)
04-01-2018 17:02
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I would have thought the main suspect was.. The Dirty Cleaner.... Smile
04-01-2018 18:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-01-2018 15:21 )winsaw Wrote:  
(04-01-2018 14:54 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(04-01-2018 14:48 )HEX!T Wrote:  mate have you ever been interviewed by the police.

Have you ever tried to get that level of response to a theft? Rolleyes

it happened to RLC last autumn 2 cars of cops turned up when they where on the air to search the studio talk to the girls because they had an anonymous tip they there was something there that if found would be worth a police caution

Tbf catching someone in the act (whatever it was) would be a different type of response.
And maybe it was a quiet night at the station Wink
04-01-2018 22:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-01-2018 15:15 )HEX!T Wrote:  it would likely be 1-2 detective inspectors. and if they needed to make an arrest it could be anywhere from 6-8 pc's

Surprised I'm really starting to worry about the type of company you're keeping Wink
04-01-2018 22:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

company i used to keep mate. Wink i left the meadowell estate behind me 28 years ago Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 23:00 by HEX!T.)
04-01-2018 22:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babestation was mentioned on Live at the Apollo on Dave earlier tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
04-01-2018 23:46
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Can Dannii get her producer off?
Definitely with arm action like that. Then again, I only have to see a close up of her face and I get a horn.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
05-01-2018 01:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV