babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-12-2017 10:00 )shankey! Wrote:  if the camera operators were as good as the line up last night it could have been a decent show ,im sure it was on perv cam but unfortunately i was unable to finance my craving for sophie hart , but was relieved to see caty do a brill stint on studio for free so thanks b/s for encouraging me to switch over Smile

I thought it was a PRETTY crap night CERTAINLY on Freeview unless you liked Dannii! True she appeared in the shower (6 MINUTES on FV! after 30 minutes? on Sky!) but it was the "now normal" top half shots albeit
with SOAP! But Alice and Ashley didn't appear once! How were they in the hyped-up 2-4-1 webshow? I understand they went home at about 2.00am anyway.
The only highlight was Sophie and Olivia in a 2-4-1 on Babenation for the last 14 minutes! with tit to tit, touching, tit licking and "kissing"! Not bad for these days! Also Dannii on Babestation with a girl caller Natasha put her on the mic and she said her pussy was throbbing! Dannii then apologized saying that Natasha didn't say anything and later on said dildo and orgasm! VERY RISQUE for BS despite it being an "adult" show!
New girl? Kitty was on Babestation twice BUT didn't get her ample tits out!
So for me a rubbish night: too much Dannii (again!) and no Alice or Ashley which is why I REALLY recorded!.................
Babecall (apart from Lynda and Dannii on the pink set and Dannii in the shower!) was a simulcast of Babenation!
The rota was a nice bit of fiction with Alice and Ashley elsewhere, Lily Rose not on at all and Sophie, Lynda and Kitty added to the mix! Not a GREAT night for me: I almost wonder why I bothered!
Tonight we have!?:
Ashley!? (10.00-5.00)
Olivia again! (10.00-5.30)
Priya (10.00-5.00)
Daisy Dillon ( 8.00-4.00)
Thanks. Enjoy!?................................
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 10:37 by trains55.)
23-12-2017 10:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

Superb arse display from Mia this morning - it's almost as if the rules have changed and arses are allowed to be shown on daytime. What a horny fucker she is!
23-12-2017 10:36
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2017 10:28 )trains55 Wrote:  
(23-12-2017 10:00 )shankey! Wrote:  if the camera operators were as good as the line up last night it could have been a decent show ,im sure it was on perv cam but unfortunately i was unable to finance my craving for sophie hart , but was relieved to see caty do a brill stint on studio for free so thanks b/s for encouraging me to switch over Smile

I thought it was a PRETTY crap night CERTAINLY on Freeview unless you liked Dannii! True she appeared in the shower (6 MINUTES on FV! after 30 minutes? on Sky!) but it was the "now normal" top half shots albeit
with SOAP! But Alice and Ashley didn't appear once! How were they in the hyped-up 2-4-1 webshow? I understand they went home at about 2.00am anyway.
The only highlight was Sophie and Olivia in a 2-4-1 on Babenation for the last 14 minutes! with tit to tit, touching, tit licking and "kissing"! Not bad for these days! Also Dannii on Babestation with a girl caller Natasha put her on the mic and she said her pussy was throbbing! Dannii then apologized saying that Natasha didn't say anything and later on said dildo and orgasm! VERY RISQUE for BS despite it being an "adult" show!
So for me a rubbish night: too much Dannii (again!) and no Alice or Ashley which is why I REALLY recorded!.................
Babecall (apart from Lynda and Dannii on the pink set and Dannii in the shower!) was a simulcast of Babenation!
The rota was a nice bit of fiction with Alice and Ashley elsewhere, Lily Rose not on at all and Sophie, Lynda and Kitty added to the mix! Not a GREAT night for me: I almost wonder why I bothered!
Tonight we have!?:
Ashley!? (10.00-5.00)
Priya (10.00-5.00)

i think ill give it a miss unless an unscheduled appearance by a fav of mine is on tonight , i missed danni in the shower but from what youve said i didnt miss a lot ,Sad
23-12-2017 11:30
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

All i want for Christmas is for dannii to keep off the bloody mic and NO 2 minute challenge for 30 minutes
23-12-2017 11:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2017 11:30 )shankey! Wrote:  
(23-12-2017 10:28 )trains55 Wrote:  

Tonight we have!?:
Ashley!? (10.00-5.00)
Priya (10.00-5.00)

i think ill give it a miss unless an unscheduled appearance by a fav of mine is on tonight , i missed danni in the shower but from what youve said i didnt miss a lot ,Sad

Yes I was VERY disappointed last night. Too much Danni (as usual!): not my favourite girl plus Lynda and Sophie BUT no Alice or Ashley on FV at all! WTF! And Kitty on a lot BUT showing nothing!
I'm still interested to see how good!!??? Alice and Ashley were last night on the webshow!..........
Might give it a miss tonight BUT I probably won't just IN CASE I miss something!!???.....Thanks.
23-12-2017 11:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Had a feeling lily was not going to turn up, and for me left a big gap in the schedule, Lynda was good and Dannii was very good in the shower, but thought it was pointless booking kitty as lily replacement when she is self censoring and not showing boob now, can only think they could not find a night girl at short notice,
One question did Brooke little turn up on tv as Lynda did section 2 on bsx so Brooke was off bsx for 45mins would have been about 1am just curious

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 13:20 by winsaw.)
23-12-2017 13:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(23-12-2017 10:28 )trains55 Wrote:  I thought it was a PRETTY crap night CERTAINLY on Freeview unless you liked Dannii!
I agree with you, but I do like Dannii and she was the only highlight for me Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-12-2017 18:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2017 18:00 )Doddle Wrote:  
(23-12-2017 10:28 )trains55 Wrote:  I thought it was a PRETTY crap night CERTAINLY on Freeview unless you liked Dannii!
I agree with you, but I do like Dannii and she was the only highlight for me Huh

As far as I am concerned I was disgusted and very upset that I didn't see Ashley or Alice on FV at all although I know they were doing something else from 9.00pm until 1.00am BUT surely BS could have left them off of the MAIN rota if they knew that they weren't going to be on the "normal" shows! And as for Kitty King doing a "dayshow"" I presume no-one else was available to replace Lily Rose BUT for me it just made it even worse! Tonight I'm REALLY not interested in anything UNLESS we see Ashley in the shower on FV for LONGER than last time and with fuller shots!? So probably won't be satisfied tonight either!
I thought Dannii was funny last night when talking to Natasha her girl caller when Natasha was put on the mic and she said that" my pussy's throbbing"! Dannii then said to us that Natasha hadn't said anything to try and cover herself! and then said (on air!) dildo and orgasm which I thought were no no nos on "ADULT" Babestation shows!? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2017 18:24 by trains55.)
23-12-2017 18:21
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Tbh Im gonna be honest and real with you on here Ive actually found over the last few times Ive watched Babestation it has been Shyte one thing I can say is on the site I watch it hasn't froze like it usually does but now it doesn't freeze the lighting is horrendous so bright the contrast is out , the camera angles have got even worse especially with the perve cam thats got to be the biggest joke on here like Ive said before and just general no show or lack of showing and teasing anyway Ive enjoyed Xxpanded Amanda Rendall is the saviour shame shes gone home for xmas ... lol
23-12-2017 22:41
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

BS solely use there TV channels as advertising for the cam side. Everything is geared for that. So that means top half shots or static positions. Like a fat kid in a cake shop on his birthday BS have taken the idea and are running with it completely. It’s simple from BS either pay or don’t play!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
24-12-2017 00:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV