babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-12-2017 19:25 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  BS aren't always "bent to the babes divaish behaviour", BS have approached the days girls to do nights (cause they need more girls on nights) saying "if you do nights, you don't have to get your tits out", that's BS setting the rules, not the girls.

Yeah I’m not doubting you. Just believe that there’s still a certain amount of bending as I don’t believe any of them will go full topless ever so in my mind it’s just panding to them because they’ll only do nights if they don’t have to be topless. If it’s a “tease show” idea with the ultimate view they would be topless than I’d understand. But I don’t see them ever going topless. I’ve already said previously that it’s down to not having enough babes, which is clear. The fact the usual are on pretty much everyday just don’t think this is the way to boost the rota. Pretty sure they could find other babes to do nightshows either complete newbies or recruit from other channels.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2017 19:41 by babefan2012.)
20-12-2017 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(20-12-2017 19:34 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Indeed. But if they could get babes enough babes that would show would they still be turning to non-showing babes? So BS are being forced to give into non-showing babes on some level. But I actually think answer is yes and no, as both parties are accepting of the fact that it actually suits the cam agenda to waterdown part of the fta content.

Totally agree.

20-12-2017 19:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2017 19:23 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(20-12-2017 18:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ...
only people to blame for the staleness and thats the producers yet all you do is blame the girls because they are the easy target

And some people like to blame people behind the scenes because they are faceless and its easier while letting the babes off scot-free because they are hot! Wink

I'm not sure I would have the blame ratio in favour of the babes as babefan does but there is most definitely collusion and shared interests between babes and bosses that create the sort of lowest effort for biggest return type shows we see too often under the modern babeshow format.

Trust me not really got any faves to defend anymore they have all retired Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-12-2017 19:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-12-2017 19:34 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(20-12-2017 19:25 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  BS aren't always "bent to the babes divaish behaviour", BS have approached the days girls to do nights (cause they need more girls on nights) saying "if you do nights, you don't have to get your tits out", that's BS setting the rules, not the girls.

Tut Tut mate - using facts as a result of actually picking up the phone and talking to a girl(s). How dare you when non evidential ranting is the style of many.Big GrinBig Grin

Merry Xmas by the way Big GrinBig Grin

And collecting "facts" from only one not uninterested source and treating them as always sacrosanct will occassionally give you a biased view of things. Wink

Seasons greetings to all. Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-12-2017 19:43
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I agree - that's why more than one source is used if you listen to guys who call whereas guys who don't call can only put forward speculation and opinion.
20-12-2017 19:46
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

To be honest neither party would say truthfully what’s really behind the decisions. The babes will have their spin on things and so would the producers.

20-12-2017 19:59
ShandyHand Offline

By "one" source I meant babes in general as they all have the same potential to offer a certain perspective on the facts. They have the same basic interests. Although obviously the more that speak on any one subject the more nuanced a view it will create.

I can't see much way off beam in babefans posts. It's a question of emphasis only.

And some on here (not you SA) seem to want to turn this into a tiresome 66 vs BS debate, with little cause, when any innovations, like the one that started this, are bound to be for the betterment of the shows in general. Downright bizarre to my mind. Huh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-12-2017 20:06
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

SO all BS BABES info is FAKE NEWS and Forum Rumours are FACT Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Least i know now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2017 20:09 by HannahsPet.)
20-12-2017 20:08
ShandyHand Offline

^ From the Trump school of hyperbole. Wink

20-12-2017 20:12
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Don’t think anyone is saying that, it’s just that the babes would spin it in their favours and if the producers spoke they’d spin it in their favour. Best case I’d say take the info and make your own judgement. What with a lack of transparency between both parties we will never know the real truth.

20-12-2017 20:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV