babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-10-2017 10:06 )babelover48 Wrote:  I expect that they'll have a mixture of normal costumes and Halloween ones I haven't seen S66 do anything similar

I pray s66 don't - not a fan of cosplay unless it is nurses or secretaries.
25-10-2017 10:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I hope Lori is the Invisible Girl Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-10-2017 14:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'd like to see someone in a full body paint outfit where there's no censorship, and then where they wash it off in the shower!

Also, how about a partially see through giant pumpkin for the women to have a nude 3-4-1 inside of. The camera can roam around the pumpkin giving us brief glimpses inside the see through sections of it.

Black light set would also be nice to see. Every portion of the woman on this set is painted with black light glowing paint, EXCEPT her private parts, therefor allowing those areas to be shadowed, but not censored, allowing for nice tease and suspense.

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
25-10-2017 15:09
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(25-10-2017 15:09 )mrmann Wrote:  I'd like to see someone in a full body paint outfit where there's no censorship, and then where they wash it off in the shower!

Also, how about a partially see through giant pumpkin for the women to have a nude 3-4-1 inside of. The camera can roam around the pumpkin giving us brief glimpses inside the see through sections of it.

Black light set would also be nice to see. Every portion of the woman on this set is painted with black light glowing paint, EXCEPT her private parts, therefor allowing those areas to be shadowed, but not censored, allowing for nice tease and suspense.

Smile

Awesome idea but with BS’s laziness it’s sadly not happening.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
25-10-2017 15:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Think bs are missing out on making more money with the babecall little box show,
They should put it on the web channel and let it be the 4th bs night channel when the girls not showing to much,
Scarlett lastnight did a normal night show a lot of the time and I am sure if she was on the web channel as well she would give got more callers,
Also they have been using some of the rarer girls on there so again the chance to see/call girls proper who don't do bs often would make more money,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-10-2017 11:23
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Anyone else remember Mica Martinez's Halloween night show's of old?

BS would make so much money from us if she did a one off night show during this week! But she'd have to always have the screen to herself

Plz make it happen BS ,oh wait they won't because they're not in the business of making money now days!
26-10-2017 16:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I'd love to see that too. I'd also love for Dionne Daniels to appear and do some standing nude sessions. I know she's retired from the channels, but still might be fun. She wasn't shy in her Studio 66 website videos Smile

All I want for Halloween is plenty of bare arse, relaxation on the censorship, and some fun costumes and decorations. I don't expect huge budgets for these things, but it's fun to see fake spider webs, smoke and lighting FX, costumes and of course scantly clad/nude women Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2017 17:24 by mrmann.)
26-10-2017 17:21
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

We should get to twitter and get BS to get Mica on for this week
26-10-2017 17:42
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2017 15:09 )mrmann Wrote:  I'd like to see someone in a full body paint outfit where there's no censorship, and then where they wash it off in the shower!

Smile
what a filthy imagination you have mrmann,i love it ;D
26-10-2017 18:57
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Just been on twitter ,I'm commenting like hell to get Mica on nights this week Smile
26-10-2017 19:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV