babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i think the question needs to be asked how can 66 still put on good tv shows when the girls are on cam at the same time when bs is finding it so hard,
66 have been using cam a lot longer and been far more successful with it, surely bs should just copy what is working at 66,
i dont think the shows are dying just bs as its the one losing callers,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-10-2017 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

But that would require BS not putting such emphasis on it. As far as I know the cam that 66 offer is more of an alternative angle, potentially see the goods type deal. BS is basically they sole method of putting on shows, which is what’s strangling them and causing the loses. Sure having cam is fine provided it’s not the sole focus which BS is.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
22-10-2017 14:11
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Very good points from all of you!
Well spoken!

As crappy as we think BS is they are the one's losing out on money and not us.we're saving money, so it's no skin off our teeth.

It is interesting though seeing how bad they continue to be.

Priya last night sarcastically brought up technical difficulties because she wasn't getting any callers lol but Jada was Big Grin but that's to be expected Smile

Again great comments from you all Gents!
22-10-2017 17:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The past few minutes of Ashley's bare ass while she took over from Lori is the only good aspect of the night so far.

Shame she's on perv cam tonight.

AKA Lara Croft
23-10-2017 00:58
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(22-10-2017 14:11 )babefan2012 Wrote:  But that would require BS not putting such emphasis on it. As far as I know the cam that 66 offer is more of an alternative angle, potentially see the goods type deal. BS is basically they sole method of putting on shows, which is what’s strangling them and causing the loses. Sure having cam is fine provided it’s not the sole focus which BS is.

Agreed.

I think 66 have pretty much got the Caller Vs Cammer thing nailed. They employ girls who by and large are skilled at simultaneously looking after both segments of the customer base, or who at least do alternating stints if the multi-tasking required is too much! And me as a punter, I don't get a sense of being held in contempt by 66, or rinsed and scammed. Yes it is expensive, but I know what I am going to get and pay my money and take my choice. Unlike the Babestation experience.
23-10-2017 08:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

biggest fault at BS in my eyes they think they are providing as great service when clearly this 'show little/nothing unless you pay' business is IMO going to consign LS to the long list of former babe channels very quickly
if they continue keep pushing in the direction they are currently headed. They should realise the more they alienate us, the more quicker the interest in their production & services dries up.
We all though that BS were doing things way better than S66 but now it seems the pendulum has swung the other very largely in S66's favour of being the one left standing tall and proud above them all and I for one would not be too worried if BS bit the dust.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2017 10:32 by lovebabes56.)
23-10-2017 10:25
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(23-10-2017 08:32 )Rake Wrote:  
(22-10-2017 14:11 )babefan2012 Wrote:  But that would require BS not putting such emphasis on it. As far as I know the cam that 66 offer is more of an alternative angle, potentially see the goods type deal. BS is basically they sole method of putting on shows, which is what’s strangling them and causing the loses. Sure having cam is fine provided it’s not the sole focus which BS is.

Agreed.

I think 66 have pretty much got the Caller Vs Cammer thing nailed. They employ girls who by and large are skilled at simultaneously looking after both segments of the customer base, or who at least do alternating stints if the multi-tasking required is too much! And me as a punter, I don't get a sense of being held in contempt by 66, or rinsed and scammed. Yes it is expensive, but I know what I am going to get and pay my money and take my choice. Unlike the Babestation experience.

That’s why despite not having been a massive 66 viewer due to not being a sky viewer and more babes I like being on BS if I was going to use any pervcam I’d at least try/test 66 pervcam.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2017 15:24 by babefan2012.)
23-10-2017 12:07
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(23-10-2017 00:58 )mrmann Wrote:  The past few minutes of Ashley's bare ass while she took over from Lori is the only good aspect of the night so far.

Shame she's on perv cam tonight.
Ashley's bare ass is the Eighth Wonder of the World!
24-10-2017 12:59
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

see its the Babestation Cosplay weekend this weekend lets hope they can put on a decent show
25-10-2017 08:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I expect that they'll have a mixture of normal costumes and Halloween ones I haven't seen S66 do anything similar

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-10-2017 10:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV