babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I've never understood why the babes are allowed to set their own rates when camming from the studio. The price of the phonelines is set by the management, so why are the cams any different?

I'm sure I've said this somewhere before, but there should just be a set price list for the cams.
Say - £1.50 for panties on, £3 for pussy and £4.50 for pussy with fingering etc.

Everybody wins. The punters know what they're going to get in advance and babes can choose their level without any backlash from disappointed punters.

And charging punters waiting time while they're trying to drum up more trade is stupid. I have no technical knowledge of how these things work, but is it not possible to have a free stream with the babe behind the curtain where people can log in for the show without being charged? Then, when they have enough punters logged in, drop the curtain, start charging, and kick out the freeloaders, all at the same time.

Sadly I think the current management has 'lost the dressing room' on this though.
It's going to take new management to come in and shake things up now.
22-10-2017 09:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I really really detest Babestation now.
22-10-2017 10:29
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Bs literally is BS !
It's only getting worse!
They do no work there.Lazy!
22-10-2017 11:20
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-10-2017 07:15 )trains55 Wrote:  
(22-10-2017 03:31 )winsaw Wrote:  when it goes wrong at bs it really goes wrong laugh
tonight has been one of the worst Saturday nights i have seen bs do in some time, that Saturday still the 2nd most important night of the week for making money on a babechannel,
the BSX girls no showed meaning that Jada was off tv for a long time covering that, not that it went well, which was a shame as she was very good when she did get a bit of tv time,
also think Alice was on the web a fair bit as she was not on tv that much,
which in turn meant the 2 day girls where on tv a lot in very long, not very busy, full of gimmick stints,
the new girl was busy at the start as she was took for a test drive but that died off as the night went on,
who ever booked two day girls for a sat night needed to think what they are doing as i am sure bs will have made a lot less money than usual,
Yes a BAD night with both Tommie Jo! and Olivia not on at all! But I disagree about Alice not being on TV much: she was on babenation from 11.00 and 12.00 till 12.37( possibly on Sky from 11.25-12.00 as well?), Babestation 1.06 till 2.14 and Babenation again! 3.06 till 4.29! That's most of the night! with minimal breaks! So much for not on TV much: she was on VIRTUALLY the whole night and tried VALIANTLY to hold the shows together! I think she did very well as she was obviously drafted in to cover at very short notice!

I only saw some of the middle stint from Alice lastnight so didn't know she had done more, glad she did as it was her and Jada who held bs together lastnight as it fell to peaces around them, to be fair Priya was good as well but what can she do when it day shows on the other channels,
The other channels had there biggest stars on like them or not all doing real night shows bs must have lost a lot of money, it dose feel like the management has lost there way,
Add to that the bsx cameraman going into business for him self and sabotage Jade show, and just don't know what was happening lastnight

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-10-2017 11:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-10-2017 10:29 )Rake Wrote:  I really really detest Babestation now.

^ They make that feeling just far far too easy to fall prey to, even amongst a crowd that are supposed to be amenable to what they are selling!

(18-10-2017 00:18 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Channel 909. Brought to you in glorious Blur-O-Vision!

Here's a thought: If ^this were a good advertising technique why would it be limited to the BS babeshows? Why wouldn't Sky be teasing their non-Sports subscribing customers with blurred Premier League goals right as they happen every weekend? Or HBO airing new editions of GoT as seen through a mystical fog every week in the hope of intriguing new take-ups?

The answer can surely only be that everyone that might have ever put this sort of thing in place has quickly dismissed it as a bad idea in that it is far more likely to fuck people off than inspire them to spend. bladewave

Why would the selling a sexual experience in this way be thought of a legimate here whilst not being in any other genre? To me this is illustrative of the mindset of those doing the promoting. Selling t&a apparently removes the need for respecting one's audience. When selling directly to a base instint it is, apparently, suddenly permissible for use the basest of tatics. bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2017 21:46 by ShandyHand.)
22-10-2017 11:35
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

These shows are dying fast, faster than I thought. At one point 2 of the 3 had non topless babes on them which is just stupid. The bare minimum for these shows for newbies must be topless, nude maybe only Pervcam. This anti freeloading mentality that BS seem to have developed is what will be the undoing of them as without showing anything to interest people they’re not going to phone or cam. This may work for daytime but not nights. Example, big boobed babe with them in side not doing anything just sat there at night, how do BS think that’s enticing people to phone?

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
22-10-2017 12:36
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2017 10:29 )Rake Wrote:  I really really detest Babestation now.

Not surprising considering their attitude towards consumers.

I literally caught Priya last night patronizingly celebrating a BIG treat for the viewers. Was it steamy a 2-4-1? A drenched in oil, naked, full bodied POV?

No. Yet ANOTHER call-stacking 2-minute challenge Bounce We were supposed to be so happy about it. Shows the low opinion they have of their punters.
22-10-2017 13:00
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

While incompetence is not in short supply Rolleyes at Lamestation, the 'day shows at night' are, presumably, nothing more that the latest stage in the ongoing 'show little/nothing unless you pay' business model (adopted 'enthusiastically' by LS), and the attempt to 'force' people online; were it not for the (considerable?) advertising that the TV channels provide, I suspect that they would be only too happy to do away with them altogether.
22-10-2017 13:16
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(22-10-2017 12:36 )babefan2012 Wrote:  These shows are dying fast, faster than I thought.

SNIP

Personally, I would say they're dying a slow, lingering death; IMO, they've been dying for some years, but since the reintroduction of pervcam in (IIRC) April 2016, that downward spiral has accelerated greatly.

Perhaps, any impression that they are dying fast, is more likely a result of the increased rate at which they come up with new ways to make the shows worse? Huh Rolleyes That, sadly, is something they seem to have become very proficient in. bladewave Rolleyes laugh
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2017 13:34 by Censorship :-(.)
22-10-2017 13:30
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(22-10-2017 13:30 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(22-10-2017 12:36 )babefan2012 Wrote:  These shows are dying fast, faster than I thought.

SNIP

Personally, I would say they're dying a slow, lingering death; IMO, they've been dying for some years, but since the reintroduction of pervcam in (IIRC) April 2016, that downward spiral has accelerated greatly.

Perhaps, any impression that they are dying fast, is more likely a result of the increased rate at which they come up with new ways to make the shows worse? Huh Rolleyes That, sadly, is something they seem to have become very proficient in. bladewave Rolleyes laugh

Yeah on the whole they’ve been dying for a while and whilst it’s a slow death overall it just seems sped up a lot over the last few weeks to months.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
22-10-2017 13:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV