babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
That to me is the major problem with pervcam and cams. Personally I blame all the domination fetish stuff that some of the babes do which pays pretty well and involves not doing anything and usually paid to keep clothes on. Also some have an aura that they only really like you in my opinion if you spend loads of money on them and have this attitude that simply being in their presence with clothes on doing nothing we should be grateful for.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
21-10-2017 12:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2017 12:44 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Why should the babes (or most working at the studios on a daily basis) really give a damn how the rest of the business is doing, their impact on other babe's working, or how long they will be in business for beyond the next few months? They are young people predominately out for the now and what the company can do for them in that moment. They are looking to get on and then out. How much thought or consideration will most put into what they do beyond that?

The way I see it, Shandyhand, a lot of these babes, seemingly cannot move on from the babeshows. A lot of them class themselves as models or businesswomen, but let's face it, wank channel operator is their main job and source of income now. Otherwise, especially with the long term babes, they would've moved on. They can barely even 'graduate' to reality TV celebrity nowadays

They SHOULD be worried about the future of the industry, it's funding their lifestyles like no other career they can get. What are they going to do when it's over?
21-10-2017 13:23
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

(21-10-2017 13:23 )KerrAvon Wrote:  They SHOULD be worried about the future of the industry, it's funding their lifestyles like no other career they can get. What are they going to do when it's over?

Totally agree mate, I hope they've started that "Rainy Day" fund because once the channels go tits up and they start losing their looks, they are fooked!!
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 13:31 by MikeGee.)
21-10-2017 13:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-10-2017 13:23 )KerrAvon Wrote:  The way I see it, Shandyhand, a lot of these babes, seemingly cannot move on from the babeshows. A lot of them class themselves as models or businesswomen, but let's face it, wank channel operator is their main job and source of income now. Otherwise, especially with the long term babes, they would've moved on. They can barely even 'graduate' to reality TV celebrity nowadays

They SHOULD be worried about the future of the industry, it's funding their lifestyles like no other career they can get. What are they going to do when it's over?

They should. You, I and 99% of this forum may well agree on that but that don't necessarily make it so for those on the inside. The paragraph of mine that you quote was my attempt to look at things as they might see it.

As has been said, some babes are locked into this pampered operation (willingly or not) and, again, should be aware and cautious of it all being taken away. But the thing is how many of us can claim to be that self-aware and monitoring at all times in our workplace? We shortcut, we fall into lazy habits and, worse, are often unable to the admit the nature of our situation to ourselves with much honesty. We make plans, we prevaricate and we are overly comfortable. That is often reflected in our work. We take and give less back.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 15:31 by ShandyHand.)
21-10-2017 15:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-10-2017 13:30 )MikeGee Wrote:  I hope they've started that "Rainy Day" fund because once the channels go tits up and they start losing their looks, they are fooked!!
It's too late in some cases bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-10-2017 16:28
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

2 day girls and Priya - Pretty dire tonightannoyed
22-10-2017 01:01
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I'm off to call another station bs is bullshit
22-10-2017 01:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

when it goes wrong at bs it really goes wrong laugh
tonight has been one of the worst Saturday nights i have seen bs do in some time, that Saturday still the 2nd most important night of the week for making money on a babechannel,
the BSX girls no showed meaning that Jada was off tv for a long time covering that, not that it went well, which was a shame as she was very good when she did get a bit of tv time,
also think Alice was on the web a fair bit as she was not on tv that much,
which in turn meant the 2 day girls where on tv a lot in very long, not very busy, full of gimmick stints,
the new girl was busy at the start as she was took for a test drive but that died off as the night went on,
who ever booked two day girls for a sat night needed to think what they are doing as i am sure bs will have made a lot less money than usual,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-10-2017 03:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-10-2017 03:31 )winsaw Wrote:  when it goes wrong at bs it really goes wrong laugh
tonight has been one of the worst Saturday nights i have seen bs do in some time, that Saturday still the 2nd most important night of the week for making money on a babechannel,
the BSX girls no showed meaning that Jada was off tv for a long time covering that, not that it went well, which was a shame as she was very good when she did get a bit of tv time,
also think Alice was on the web a fair bit as she was not on tv that much,
which in turn meant the 2 day girls where on tv a lot in very long, not very busy, full of gimmick stints,
the new girl was busy at the start as she was took for a test drive but that died off as the night went on,
who ever booked two day girls for a sat night needed to think what they are doing as i am sure bs will have made a lot less money than usual,
Yes a BAD night with both Tommie Jo! and Olivia not on at all! But I disagree about Alice not being on TV much: she was on babenation from 11.00 and 12.00 till 12.37( possibly on Sky from 11.25-12.00 as well?), Babestation 1.06 till 2.14 and Babenation again! 3.06 till 4.29! That's most of the night! with minimal breaks! So much for not on TV much: she was on VIRTUALLY the whole night and tried VALIANTLY to hold the shows together! I think she did very well as she was obviously drafted in to cover at very short notice!
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2017 09:00 by trains55.)
22-10-2017 07:15
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

well ive just taken a look at todays rosta for b/s and cant believe the schedule for the daytime compared to the night ,ill be in bed by 10 by the looks of it.why put some of the most boring of girls on the night time slot and the young up and coming eager to please beauties on during the day ,surely they could have mixed it up a bit , :huh:fucking clueless
22-10-2017 09:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV