babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Thanks to Hex!t for taking the time to lay his thoughts fully above... and for making my often elongated posts look positively slimline in comparison! Wink I don't feel so bad on that score now!

For me, what he says has some merit but, if I may say so, seems a little too pat and self-serving as regards 'freeloading' recorders as a whole. (I don't agree with the FL term generally btw, there are obviously varying degrees of freeloading.)

I've a feeling that the pervcam situation is quite a bit more nauced than Hex!t proffers and would query some of his dating and emphasis on the security changes* but, all the same, I could not provide any more credible theory of my own overall either.

There's no doubt that some babes have sabotaged other girls' more commendable efforts with their scamming though. The channels it seems have learnt virtually nothing about pissing on their own doorstep over the years. VFM has been eroded from the top end services at BS (as if there was always some resistance to persuing them fairly in the first place) and this has had a drip down effect on everything around them as the all encompassing pursuit of the cams is now killing the appeal of the core product.

Having said that, Hex!t lets us guys' more dodgy practises off the hook too easy for me. There is a sense of entitlement on both sides. Punters express it all the time. The guys side is mitigated a little by that entitlement being bolstered by what we were given by the channels prior to 2011. The entitlement on the babes side is propagated by, a now far too prominent, outright greed and pampered diva-ish behaviours. This has become more apparent or more normalised over time.

For me it comes down to this, last year at BS the balance between cam and core was better - and Cellcast remained in profit (more than 20% better than in 2015). This year they say they have more cam revenue but yet they are now making a loss. They say the core business continues to decline...

I'd ask two simple questions of BS:
Are your strategies now encouraging that decline?
How will your cam business fare if it relies on a terminally crippled TV service?

...Because If you listen real close I think you can hear the sound of the baby being thrown out with the bathwater. Rolleyes

* I'd put it like this: If, running to form, big business saw the infrigements only in terms of lost revenue that would quickly be converted into paying custom, does this conversion show in the recent balance books? Or were the offenders, as Hex!t speculates, largely disaffected punters who saw little VFM in their previous paid camming and simply stopped altogether when their hacking was scuppered?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-10-2017 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

nah i wasnt letting em off easy. i was deliberately treading lightly as i cant speak for every1s motives.
just a few of the guys i spoke to about recording all came up with the same excuse for doing it.. they got ripped off first.
i know some recorded in the hopes of trading but other guys giving clips away put pay to that. so yeah peeps were being dodgy on both sides.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-10-2017 19:54
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well if their making a loss compared to 2 years ago, with Now a more focus on pervcam that’s clearly not working and need to ease off it a bit. But with some of the babes tactics and a liking for the extra dosh they can get out of people that’s not going to happen. Either they eventually make a profit out of this business model with a better balance which seems unlikely or BS crash and burn. My bettings on the latter!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-10-2017 20:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-10-2017 19:54 )HEX!T Wrote:  nah i wasnt letting em off easy. i was deliberately treading lightly as i cant speak for every1s motives.
just a few of the guys i spoke to about recording all came up with the same excuse for doing it.. they got ripped off first.
i know some recorded in the hopes of trading but other guys giving clips away put pay to that. so yeah peeps were being dodgy on both sides.

Good point - I should perhaps have been more careful in not ascribing motivations at the bottom of my post there. Elsewhere, I don't see entitlement itself as a motive. Instead it is something that plays into a lot of guy's motives. It plays into a lot of comments on here too. It is only bad when it gets out of proportion.

Your basic premise is a intriguingly debatable question though I admit. In another sphere, one could ask would certain music artist's popularity and commerciality suffer in any way if illegal downloads were eradicated?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-10-2017 20:41
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Babestation (late to the cam game when compared to S66) in my view have made an utter hash of the pervecam and cam side of the business, through cynical rinsing, and in doing so have, I suspect, also wrecked the call side of their business to boot.
19-10-2017 22:13
DJ NATE Offline
boing splosh uhh

(19-10-2017 19:54 )HEX!T Wrote:  nah i wasnt letting em off easy. i was deliberately treading lightly as i cant speak for every1s motives.

I'll be the unpopular voice of honesty regarding the cams since some like to pretend. I record this shit because I can, because, fuck them. The service is gash. Even if they massively lowered the price, I still don't want to pay a low price viewing a 240p clout. Even staring at Evelyn's tits for free gets boring when it's grainy and blurry, imagine paying for the shit... It's extortion, it's low quality at best and it ain't gonna last much longer i don't think. These girls (well, some) need to lose the ego and anti-freeloader mentality, get on something like myfreecams, get a personality instead of a new set of lips and make a living that way like other sex workers that don't treat guys like shit...
19-10-2017 22:50
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Come off it Dannii Harwood who are trying to fool with your fake girl callers
Dannii says that it is not very often a girl calls her. Yes that is correct for genuine girl callers from the general public but this is scam callers from backstage at BS
Funny how the fake girl caller last night and tonight both had 6 sex toys to play with and instantly Dannii knows their name age etc
19-10-2017 23:02
HEX!T Away
Retired

(19-10-2017 20:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
snip

Your basic premise is a intriguingly debatable question though I admit. In another sphere, one could ask would certain music artist's popularity and commerciality suffer in any way if illegal downloads were eradicated?
a recent article i read suggests no..
there was a study done by the eu on the effects of piracy on all media/ and apart from 1st weekend sales at the box office there was no measurable effect on sales, with 1 exception gaming. piracy actually had a net positive effect in that pirates would download the game and if they liked it would then go buy it.
but as usual the copyright industry threw out the majority of the data and concentrated on the negative movie box office sales. but this is a different topic all together Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
19-10-2017 23:09
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-10-2017 23:02 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Come off it Dannii Harwood who are trying to fool with your fake girl callers
Dannii says that it is not very often a girl calls her. Yes that is correct for genuine girl callers from the general public but this is scam callers from backstage at BS
Funny how the fake girl caller last night and tonight both had 6 sex toys to play with and instantly Dannii knows their name age etc

And how often do you get girl callers on S66 I beg to ask?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
20-10-2017 08:24
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well the Lexi and Dannii pervcam webshow finally delivered the goods. Girls properly licking pussy with closeups (although the stream was a bit shit). Well done ladiesBig Grin

Tonight looks like Alice and Olivia where normal service will be resumed.....
20-10-2017 08:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV