babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
@windsaw sorta.. they want guys to pay per minute for there webcams. (but you know that already)
but the girls/production staff are fucking themselves and us because for the most part there so caught up in the, IM ON TV so im special shtick. so that when it comes to cams its beneath them to actually perform.
in reality most of them would be banned off any real cam site like my free cams for rinsing and scamming.

i dunno why bs allow em to do it but it seems par for the course. yet they have share holders? fuck if it was my money invested i would want to know where my dividend is and why its so poor.

on a side not after looking at there financials and they made 78k profit for 2016 it got me wondering. on a per model basis how much are some actually bringing in.
78k is a little over 1.5k a week with 8-10 models a day. works out to each model bringing in roughly £26 per day profit. thats not even £3 an hour in most cases, yet there charging £3-£10 per minute for there cams.
makes you wonder how many people are actually using there services if thats all there making per hour, at the current pricing. oh wait thats rite there not, they made a loss for 2016/17

the girls blame freeloaders and recorders for there shit shows, but it looks like the recorders they kept the girls honest.
now that its only guys paying that are recording, scamming has become a real issue again.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 13:14 by HEX!T.)
18-10-2017 13:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2017 13:02 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 12:51 )trains55 Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Lastnight babecall was just used to show babenation for most the night, so even though they had 5 girls in there where only 2 on TV for most of he night, didn't seam to start using it until it went on freeview,
So what they playing at as must have been there choice to show only 2 channels for most the night, it's like they are trying to not make money,

As I've asked on here MANY times recently: have they got anyone in charge?......................

Of course there's someone in charge! I mean, you don't expect this kind of shambles to just happen of its on accord, do you?! Surprised It takes careful planning and organisation to be quite this shambolic... Rolleyes Big Laugh

Lamestation, it would seem, now has it down to a fine art! Bounce

They CERTAINLY have!
18-10-2017 13:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ now thats a great post HEX!T, and puts it perfectly, i know cam use is down this year as people are sick of girls promising to do this and that then never doing it, i think less than half the girls would make a living from normal cam sites, i feel sorry for girls like Beth who are very good and do everything they say as they must be losing out due to some of the other girls,
bs as usual through week management of the girls has let them get away with it for to long and now the cash cow is stopping giving laugh
bs thinking they can force people to watch cam by doing stuff like last night when they kept 3 girls off tv every hour but it dont work all it dose is put people off from watching / calling,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 13:50 by winsaw.)
18-10-2017 13:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

I presume its not worth STILL hoping that Alexa Brooke and/or Flick will return to the nightshows? they both seem happy on the dayshows and webshows. Especially Alexa going naked on the webshows in the shower!! SHAME!
And I still miss Danni Levy and Kimberley Jenner! It's a BIG boob thing!
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 15:53 by trains55.)
18-10-2017 14:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2017 12:17 )winsaw Wrote:  Lastnight babecall was just used to show babenation for most the night, so even though they had 5 girls in there where only 2 on TV for most of he night, didn't seam to start using it until it went on freeview,
So what they playing at as must have been there choice to show only 2 channels for most the night, it's like they are trying to not make money,

What a MADCAP idea! I thought they wanted to MAKE money not LOSE even more!!!WTF!
18-10-2017 15:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Heya all not sure if youve seen on twitter earlier theres gonna be round 2 of sophie and dannii in the shower from 1.30am tho just on perv cam
persònally rather be sophie on her own
18-10-2017 23:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2017 23:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Heya all not sure if youve seen on twitter earlier theres gonna be round 2 of sophie and dannii in the shower from 1.30am tho just on perv cam

So guys was it as good as BOTH Dannii and Sophie said it was?..........
19-10-2017 09:26
HEX!T Away
Retired

utter waste of time mate. a few guys might have saw a few mins each but thats about it.
sadly your not missing out on anything with these over hyped cam shows that cost way to much money to watch.

you have seen the posts ive made over the last week? if the shows were worth watching i wouldnt be making them.

heres the reality mate. the girls started doing pervcams at £3 per minute and in a lot of cases that was over charging. some girls ran with it and made some money while others decided they were above it and would rinse and scam till they drove off any interest.
at the start a few guys were recording and giving away the clips to any 1 who wanted them, reason being for the most part was so other guys could see what they would be getting. and as a result get the girls more paying customers and for them more free good shows.
the girls that put on a show, got more customers, the girls that tried to rinse and scam, got less. as it should be.

then some ass-holes decided to post clips on tubesites or directly pm's girls with links to clips so they could score Brownie points with there fav girls.
this gave some (typically the rinser's and scammer's) the leverage they needed to tame down and charge more which resulted in less customers due to higher prices and less explicit content.
this meant that the scammer's got a little more money while the girls who actually put on a show got less as the guys were having to pay 5-6quid a minute for tame shows so were less inclined to tip even when the girls were earning there bit instead of trying to scam it.

guys started to see the change and decided to try and find a way to watch for free. (i know this because i saw a dramatic increase in the pm's i was getting asking how to record as the prices went up. all of which i refused politely to answer)
which lead to another problem, because they they didnt know what they were doing they used 1 click apps like real media catcher which timed out every 10 mins. sure there easy to use but they werent secure and showed up in the girls cam list of users.
which meant every 10 mins or so the girls would see a bunch of people leave then return almost immediately. especially if they all started recording as soon as the girl went live.
this was happening hour after hour day after day and even into the 3 and 4am when the girls had next to no calls but still 30 or 40 guys on the pervcam yet there ppv counter that paid them wasnt moving.
and because these guys were new to recording some of the them decided to record multiple and in some cases all the cams.
which made it even easier for the girls to see, point to and complain about.
eventually in jan/feb it got to the point the cams had more recorders than paying viewers and all the while the girls kept jacking up prices, driving even more to record to watch.
so the channels acted and locked every 1 out then allowed paying customers only. (this hasnt stopped the recording, it just made it a little more difficult as the guys just log in and use screen capping software.)

but even then the girls didnt drop there prices, and as a result have seen a steady decline in usage over the last year.
to the point they have to keep prices high just to make a teeny profit from them that do forget there sanity and pay to watch.
truth of the matter is mate, the girls blame the guys recording when in reality they should be blaming there lazy entitled co workers who refused to do the job at any price.
if they had of bothered themselves and put on a show, recording wouldn't have become the issue it did, and as a result they all would have had more paying customers.

as it stands now the cams are back to where they were pre pervcams with next to no users and lots of hype for shows that will never happen at any price.
most of the girls want it this way. you get nothing, the girls get a little of your money for doing nothing and its now back to being a scam.
and girls like alice who decided to run with it, are now being put on hype shows with girls who are unwilling to do anything in the hopes of the do nothing girls seeing alice earn, and change there mind...
but what happens is no 1 bothers tuning in because the do nothing girl just spoils any effort girls like alice put in.

the best thing you can we can now do is ignore the services completely and let them fail.
sad to say this as pervcam was a suggestion i made because i saw the potential to make real money. but instead its been abused by us and them to the point its not worth the money or effort from either side.
rite now on pervcam all your gonna see is a tv style bsx show without the production value. oh and at 5-10quid a minute+ what ever tips they demand before they do anything.

i know this is a bit long winded, but i felt it was time to vent the user side of things as i saw it.

i hope my explanation makes up for the bad grammar Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2017 18:30 by HEX!T.)
19-10-2017 12:23
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I would agree with your view. It’s probably the reason why I won’t both with these. Thought about it but it’s a hell of a lot of money for bugger all, even to simply see if it’s bugger all. There’s just not enough babes willing to show more or all and take the money that brings whilst also forgetting the potential of it become public on tube sites.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-10-2017 15:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2017 23:14 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Heya all not sure if youve seen on twitter earlier theres gonna be round 2 of sophie and dannii in the shower from 1.30am tho just on perv cam

Mind you I'd prefer it on Babenation or Babestation FV!!...........
19-10-2017 16:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV