babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ There's a lot can change about momentum of viewing trends in the near 18 months since 66 got their FV back (it returned at the beginning of April last year). I wonder if the nature of the babe channels might mean its users are even little ahead of the national average in deserting the more traditional platforms?

Also, having a presence on FV is a big difference to having all your channels there all night obviously. BS must have seen that as somehow inefficient.

You are quite right of course in stating that it is the lack of real use of the NICAM allowances that indicates its relative unimportance to the channels. (No other operator has ever even bothered expect BS.) However can you comfirm that only Babenation starts at 10pm on FV? (I don't have it so am unaware of this sort of detail.) If any FV babe channel starts at 10pm it is de facto making use of an element of the NICAM license as Ofcom don't allow babe-ing on FV before midnight.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-08-2017 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

No, Babenation starts at 11pm, Babestation at 10. I was referring to the fact that Babenation is the channel which sometimes (though not much recently) shows a different output to Sky, to take advantage of possibly looser rules.
28-08-2017 15:52
ShandyHand Offline

Yes I realise that. But I'm saying a portion of the value of the NICAM licenses lies not really in that sort of thing but in the earlier FV hours it allows. (Did MtB used to start at midnight on FV?)

If you look at any night show what we can see of call levels drop off after midnight. Those extra hours on FV must be handy.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-08-2017 16:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(28-08-2017 16:05 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Yes I realise that. But I'm saying a portion of the value of the NICAM licenses lies not really in that sort of thing but in the earlier FV hours it allows. (Did MtB used to start at midnight on FV?)

If you look at any night show what we can see of call levels drop off after midnight. Those extra hours on FV must be handy.

I'm not clear then why you have suggested that it is less important :

Quote:2. Having a NICAM license (BS have been using theirs on FV) is now less important to BS than it once was?

when they have got rid of the channels which did not use it and kept the ones which do.
28-08-2017 16:12
ShandyHand Offline

Lol. I'm trying to get to whether Meet the Babes was on from 10pm, 11pm or midnight on FV. If the latter, then I'm agreeing that I was mistaken on No.2 as I thought they all started early on there (and so were all under NICAM).

28-08-2017 16:17
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Meet the Babes always started at midnight on FV before the change.
28-08-2017 16:19
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(22-08-2017 22:04 )shankey! Wrote:  its been said a hundred times before,but it will be something else they have concocted up next month us to dwell on, by. in my opinion a very amateur childish production team who seem hell bent on self destruction trying to get more for less at every chance they have, if this were a supermarket selling a product trading standards would be involved ,ive seen first hand whats being shown when the girls are private and i can honestly say its not worth jack shit for what they are charging.they are laughing at us all whilst coning the unsuspecting next mug to fall for their bullshit .fall for it at your own will Sad

Indeed. One may make a quick buck short term by conning punters, but the business will fold eventually. I doubt they care though. Just fold the company and start up some other scam.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2017 17:32 by Rake.)
28-08-2017 17:31
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

@ ShandyHand
For your edification Wink, how things used to be on FV, before the recent change:-

Babenation (ch 172), 00:00 - 05:00.

Babestation (ch 173), 22:00 - 05:00.

BSX (ch 174), FTA from 23:00 - 23:30 ('99%' of the time, this was just half an hour of standard Babenation); 23:30 onwards, encrypted BSX.

Meet The Babes (ch 175), 00:00 - 05:30
28-08-2017 20:14
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

I was watching Dani Maye on the web when all of a sudden the screen went blurry. I could see her still but couldn't make anything out. There was no sharpness.

Anyway, long story short, I emailed BS to let them know that one of their cameras is faulty and out of focus. Hopefully when they read it the problem will be fixed.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
28-08-2017 20:18
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(28-08-2017 20:18 )Jay1 Wrote:  I was watching Dani Maye on the web when all of a sudden the screen went blurry. I could see her still but couldn't make anything out. There was no sharpness.

Anyway, long story short, I emailed BS to let them know that one of their cameras is faulty and out of focus. Hopefully when they read it the problem will be fixed.

Sarcasm reads better with judicious use of emoticons... Rolleyes or are you being serious? Surprised Wink
28-08-2017 20:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV