babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-01-2011 15:15 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Guys i have been unable to watch the show evey night for the last 2 or 3 months but i have noticed lately that a lot of the girls don't get naked anymore. Michelle, Georgie, Stevie etc hardly seem to get naked anymore and i have even seen Camilla have a few sets with her panties on!. Is this something to do with new Ofcom rules because i was under the impressions that nothing had really changed with the new rules.

Might be that you've tuned in before 11pm? New rules say that knickers can come off after that, which has been happening as usual among the girls that do. It's good in a way coz now some girls who didn't have it as part of their act now have what they have read on the office notice board in their heads... "GIRLS KNICKERS OFF AFTER 11PM" !!! The twins seem to be doing it now anyway!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 16:04 by countryboy.)
07-01-2011 16:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-01-2011 15:15 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Guys i have been unable to watch the show evey night for the last 2 or 3 months but i have noticed lately that a lot of the girls don't get naked anymore. Michelle, Georgie, Stevie etc hardly seem to get naked anymore and i have even seen Camilla have a few sets with her panties on!. Is this something to do with new Ofcom rules because i was under the impressions that nothing had really changed with the new rules.
Yes i have noticed there doesn't seem to be quite so much nudity anymore , but from what i have seen of the shows recently (not much) everything seems to be tamed down slightly nowadays on the Cellcast shows , the 2-4-1s don't generally seem to be has good now and the solo sections also seem to be much more censored camera man wise than they used to be , don't think it is Ofcom tho , at least not in relation to less nudity , Ofcom seem quite happy with the girls going naked (after 11pm and strait fingers covering naughty bits) , i think it is just Cellcast censoring themselves again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 16:06 by mr mystery.)
07-01-2011 16:05
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

The bstv site really does have lack of transparency Michelle Thorne and Denni Tayla are on it and should not be.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Please babestation tell the truth mate.RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-01-2011 21:38
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2011 21:38 )ledders69 Wrote:  The bstv site really does have lack of transparency Michelle Thorne and Denni Tayla are on it and should not be.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Please babestation tell the truth mate.RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

I really don't have an issue with extra girls having sets on the website Smile

surely the more girls the better

do not these girls do work for extreme?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 21:49 by pm74.)
07-01-2011 21:44
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(07-01-2011 21:44 )pm74 Wrote:  I really don't have an issue with extra girls having sets on the website Smile

do not these girls do work for extreme?

know denni does work for xtreme, but bs should understand it ought to be people on the phones.RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
07-01-2011 21:46
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

Agreed there should be plenty of sets of the girls who perform regularly on the channels

but as long as the other girls sets are in addition to this, It's all good for meSmile
07-01-2011 22:54
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(07-01-2011 22:54 )pm74 Wrote:  Agreed there should be plenty of sets of the girls who perform regularly on the channels

but as long as the other girls sets are in addition to this, It's all good for meSmile

you are equally as correct on that one mate.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

07-01-2011 23:06
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

do you think it was a bad move by rochelle to leave bs & goto bang as they have now finished

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
07-01-2011 23:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Michelle, Georgie, Stevie , Amanda, Reede, Lolly and Jada have all been nude recently. Jada is in fact nude on my tv as I type.

Edit: Forgot to mention Priya and Tiffany and that Camilla went nude right from the start of Freeview BSXtra tonight.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 03:01 by vila.)
08-01-2011 02:38
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

^^^^^ You are dead on vila with that statement mate.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

08-01-2011 02:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV