Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-01-2011 09:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(05-01-2011 04:42 )ledders69 Wrote:  Why doesn't babestation just fire some of these lacklustre producers who are just doing it for the dosh?RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Oh yeah fire someone who makes the company a lot of money the lunatics would have really taken over the asylum if they did that

Hmmm . . . my mind obviously runs down a different track. I took that to mean producers whose only interest is taking home their pay packet, with no interest whatsoever in whether or not they're actually doing the job they're being paid for (i.e. making money for the company by providing what the customers want).
06-01-2011 00:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Thing is we dont know the structure of BS who sets these decisions could be someone highup and producers are merely following orders laid down to them.

Basically im sick with babestation altogether and merely just check to see who is on every night. ive made two calls in a month one to paige before she left and one to daryl/charlie the other night. used to make between 20-30 calls a month and there is no way with the current setup i will ever go back to that volume of calls thats not the girls fault cos ive never had a bad call to the girls ive called and ive called most of them in the nearly 2 years ive been calling

there are sevrel reasons why ive decided not to call as often some of them have to do with the audio quality on the phones last few calls almost not been able to hear the girl for bad sound not my phone as ive called Elite and Paradiso and even bang babes and no problems there are also certain things to do with websites although babestation has gone well beyond his call of duties sometimes to help me and us for all the flack he gets in here as did the modsta when he worked there.

will continue to watch certain girls but will to take something really special to call at night anyway

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-01-2011 15:14
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

babestations a joke cellcast has a aura of incompetence all around it. i only bother watching when the twins or georgie are on. and as for calling Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh never gonna happen.
06-01-2011 15:27
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(06-01-2011 15:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Basically im sick with babestation altogether and merely just check to see who is on every night. ive made two calls in a month one to paige before she left and one to daryl/charlie the other night. used to make between 20-30 calls a month and there is no way with the current setup i will ever go back to that volume of calls thats not the girls fault cos ive never had a bad call to the girls ive called and ive called most of them in the nearly 2 years ive been calling

20-30 calls a month, lets say 8 mins a go at 1.50 (8x1.50 x25 = £300)!! :O
surely by definition you are now benefitting from what we in the trade know as 'spare cash on the hip' which is far more desirable than what we call 'big phonebill in the post' Big Grin
...i know which i would rather have
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 18:48 by simplymarko.)
06-01-2011 18:43
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

I know what I'd rather have marko too.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinCoolCoolCoolCool

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
06-01-2011 18:59
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(06-01-2011 15:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  will continue to watch certain girls but will to take something really special to call at night anyway

This is pretty much how I feel, other channels are just so much better to watch and call than BS. I'm going to wait to see what the new graphics look like, but I'm close to giving up on Cellcast altogether.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-01-2011 20:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Depends on what people are complaining about. My main complaint is the way the excessive OSGs obstruct our view of the girls. If it's a deliberate company policy to regularly hide the girls' faces and other desirable features behind text boxes and to occasionally expand the boxes to full screen for anything up to 6½ minutes then I would agree that the lunatics have definitely taken over. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 00:03 by vila.)
07-01-2011 00:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I got a new laptop for Xmas. It has a widescreen display. My 32 inch TV has a VGA input socket. I finally got around to connecting the 2 together last night. It was a joy to watch Annie Bullah at full size on my TV from the Bangbabes (or whatever its called now) webstream with hardly any OSG. The picture quality was ok as well.
I had been unable to get a full size picture previously, using my old laptop with the TV, so had given up with it.
Babestation will be watched less in future.
07-01-2011 11:31
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Guys i have been unable to watch the show evey night for the last 2 or 3 months but i have noticed lately that a lot of the girls don't get naked anymore. Michelle, Georgie, Stevie etc hardly seem to get naked anymore and i have even seen Camilla have a few sets with her panties on!. Is this something to do with new Ofcom rules because i was under the impressions that nothing had really changed with the new rules.
07-01-2011 15:15
blonx01 Offline

how can u leave annie bullah,amber leigh and rochelle out of the top pairs of feet?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 15:39 by blonx01.)
07-01-2011 15:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV