babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-01-2011 22:15 )iloveMegan Wrote:  What an absolutely bizarre state of affairs this is (although at this point nothing Babestation does should surprise me). When I flick through the babechannels, nearly always at least one will have a girl showing off her feet, which shows what a popular fetish it is (as do all the texts the girls used to get on Xtra, and still do during the day). For any channel to just suddenly announce they "aren't taking the requests any more" is ridiculous.

Hi iloveMegan. My observations tell me that 'niche interests' have been dying for a long time with Babestation. Party Girls on Channel 46 (my induction to BS) was a jigsaw of niche interest pockets. But that started to change quite quickly. When BS went to Channel 33 the restrictions were much tighter than they'd been on Channel 46, and I assumed for a long time that this was behind the lack of some of the stuff which had happened on PG.

However, I saw what I felt was real confirmation of 'niche interests' being 'airbrushed out' on commercial grounds, on 24th Aug '09 (BS1), when Yvette (of all people) got on the mic and advised any further domination callers to press option zero. She gave two reasons: 1) It was making her look moody, and 2) any listeners probably wouldn't want to hear it. Since then there seem to have been attempts to perpetuate certain 'niche interests', but to shepherd them into a specific area of the show(s) where it was as plainly obvious as poss what a caller would get. However, particularly through the course of 2010 BS seem to have increasingly aimed not to deviate from the 'mass market'. I remember early last year Tiffany going on the mic and making it very clear that no foot requests were welcome. Just weeks earlier on BS Xtra they'd been specifically courting foot fans with special text events.

On presumably quieter episodes of Party Girls I even seem to remember times when the girls would simply talk platonically with callers - if that's what the caller wanted. But once again, I'm sure for fear of losing eavesdroppers, this was stopped. By late 2009, not only was it obvious to callers that platonic chat was no longer tolerated, but the girls were making subtle assertions to that effect on the mic. On 14th Jan 2010 Jodie and Karina were on BS Xtra together. Karina said that if someone called her she would quickly try to turn the conversation sexual. She then said that if they replied: "No, I don't want to talk about that", she would respond: "Well, I'm sorry, but I'm going to anyway". On 30th March things went a step further with Daryl Morgan expressing that calls were not welcome from groups of men or lads. The same risk to eavesdropping stats would lie behind all of these admonishments, but it was very interesting to hear such lines officially stated on the mic.

The reason I bring up the subject of platonic chat is that to many eavesdroppers, a dom call, foot call or whatever is platonic chat. Whilst I respect anyone else's interest in feet, for example, I don't find them in any way sexual, so for me they're a non-sexual subject.

So I've no doubt at all that at certain times at least, girls on BS will be instructed not to accommodate even the most popular 'niche interests'. If the lines are very well loaded with eavesdroppers, the majority of whom will be assumed to want 'standard sex chat', the show just won't want to risk losing what could amount to a large sum of cash per minute.

I would say though that the Xmas/new year holiday may have had a bearing on things. Call traffic must have been incredibly high. Maybe mid week after everyone's gone back to work, you foot guys may be able to sneak some pleasure with a BS girl who isn't that busy in the dead of night. It does seem very unfair to people who've waited to talk to a girl when she can't do what they want, but it's a very imperfect system. As soon as you get more than one person on the line, there's a strong chance someone isn't gonna be entirely happy, and simply due to numbers, the perceived interests of the eavesdropper will always come first.
03-01-2011 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(03-01-2011 03:16 )mrmann Wrote:  
(03-01-2011 02:43 )mrichie10 Wrote:  This is the only 2-4-1 worth watching on babestaion lolly and fuckin georgie ouch the chemistry is of the fookin scale B-p

Maybe, but what good is a 2-4-1 if it's super censored? Why doesn't Babestation do 2-4-1s like other channels do?

Last night's 2-4-1s were dire. Awful, awful, awful stuff.

Cellcast's old Freeview censorship of 18 months back seems to have been re-imposed. Licking or sucking of nipples is banned again and even schoolgirl-ish closed-lips kissing is being censored. Georgie/Preeti on BSXtra was even worse than Georgie/Lolly, with virtually no interaction at all – a total waste of time. (I was going to say "time and effort" but the was no effort involved.) On BS1 the producer appeared to allow Lolly and Prya a few quick nipple licks and sucks (unless they were just too quick for him to react) but even so he still censored their closed-lips kissing.

Tonight's Amanda/Georgie was no better, with all mouth-to-nipple contact banned except for 'implied', where it looks like it's happening but the girls obscure the camera's view so we can't see whether it is or isn't. The camera even zapped to the wall for several seconds when they were just looking at each other. The only possible reason I could see was that Georgie was between Amanda's splayed legs. Ffs!!!

And what's with the new ultra-tame Stevie we saw last night? Only a 45-min stint on BS1 and she didn't take her top off until the final 20 seconds. Huh

(03-01-2011 03:23 )alexfury Wrote:  what other channels i haven't see a good 2for1 on elite . . . . . . . in weeks

That IS a joke, right?

(03-01-2011 03:32 )mrichie10 Wrote:  i didn't even know bang does 2-4-1's eek Neva seen one, i need to see this bladewave

Best 2-4-1 ever seen on Freeview was Amanda/Toni on Bang Babes. I doubt there'll be anything similar in the foreseeable future.
04-01-2011 02:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2011 02:22 )vila Wrote:  Best 2-4-1 ever seen on Freeview was Amanda/Toni on Bang Babes. I doubt there'll be anything similar in the foreseeable future.

Best 2-4-1s for me have been on Elite, Bang Babes and ''22''
04-01-2011 02:51
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Thanks for your post Light Entertainment, some interesting points I wasn't aware of.

I've been watching and calling these channels a long time, and that, along with sm©'s recordings have meant that any "vanilla" calls are "platonic" for me to listen to (so I don't). Calling just to listen in is such a hit and miss affair is seems crazy to make that the cornerstone of your financial plan. The girl can be giving the performance of her life while chatting about the weather, or just lying there while talking absolute filth. At least if she looks angry, mimics slapping someone or has her bare foot held up to the camera, you have an idea of what you'll get to listen to.

If I was running a channel (if only...) I would first ensure the shows were good for the viewers, to encourage them to watch for extended periods and then be more likely to call. Then I would make sure the callers enjoy speaking to the girls so they'll call again. The listeners know that it's impossible to know how good the conversation is without calling in, so I think the "eavesdropping" would take care of itself.

Maybe I'm taking a view that's too simplistic, but it's hardly rocket science, is it?

One thing I certainly wouldn't do is have any (legal) fetish off-limits, as surely you want to have as many potential customers as possible Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-01-2011 03:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Last night (Monday) Freeview yet again got only a miserly ration of Georgie.

Just two 10-min solo sessions and a laughably tame, censored 15-min so-called girl/girl with Amanda.

Her solo time on Freeview could have been increased by 150% and her total Freeview time almost doubled if her BSXtra session had been swapped with Leah's final GC appearance. (Leah had already done two Freeview stints of about 40 mins each.)

There's no excuse - a 10-year-old child could devise better schedules than these idiots.

If idiocy isn't the cause there can be only one other explanation: the GC girls are being deliberately withheld from Freeview. If there was any truth in the feeble excuse offered by 'babestation' that it has something to do with maximising the GC girls' time on the GC channel then Georgie, not Leah, would have been on GC from 4:50 to 5:30.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 04:15 by vila.)
05-01-2011 04:11
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

not a single 2for1 tonight on babeststion thats a bit strange

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
05-01-2011 04:30
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Dunno if it's all that strange. The fact that they've dumbed them back down to their mid-2009 level of tameness during Freeview time probably means they're getting an almost zero call rate. Callers will soon catch on to the fact that the girls are no longer allowed to do most of the things they're likely to be asked for.

Maybe you'll get a decent one on Sky BSXtra after 05:00.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 04:43 by vila.)
05-01-2011 04:41
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(05-01-2011 04:11 )vila Wrote:  Last night (Monday) Freeview yet again got only a miserly ration of Georgie.

Just two 10-min solo sessions and a laughably tame, censored 15-min so-called girl/girl with Amanda.

Her solo time on Freeview could have been increased by 150% and her total Freeview time almost doubled if her BSXtra session had been swapped with Leah's final GC appearance. (Leah had already done two Freeview stints of about 40 mins each.)

There's no excuse - a 10-year-old child could devise better schedules than these idiots.

If idiocy isn't the cause there can be only one other explanation: the GC girls are being deliberately withheld from Freeview. If there was any truth in the feeble excuse offered by 'babestation' that it has something to do with maximising the GC girls' time on the GC channel then Georgie, not Leah, would have been on GC from 4:50 to 5:30.

Why doesn't babestation just fire some of these lacklustre producers who are just doing it for the dosh?RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
05-01-2011 04:42
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

(05-01-2011 04:41 )vila Wrote:  Dunno if it's all that strange. The fact that they've dumbed them back down to their mid-2009 level of tameness during Freeview time probably means they're getting an almost zero call rate. Callers will soon catch on to the fact that the girls are no longer allowed to do most of the things they're likely to be asked for.

Maybe you'll get a decent one on Sky BSXtra after 05:00.

if there is a will record it for you
i know you dont like to miss out

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
05-01-2011 04:48
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(05-01-2011 04:42 )ledders69 Wrote:  Why doesn't babestation just fire some of these lacklustre producers who are just doing it for the dosh?RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Oh yeah fire someone who makes the company a lot of money the lunatics would have really taken over the asylum if they did that

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-01-2011 09:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV