babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-07-2017 00:16 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Eliza ? I hope she isn't one of those girls who do little.Big Laugh

Like Eliza Doolittle could do with voice coaching a little to essex for my liking but like ashley Emma if i keep the sound down 9/10 body wise Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-07-2017 06:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

i can't help but wonder what goes on at Babestation to change babes from lively, bubbly, happy girls who make an effort with outfits & appearance into unhappy, uninterested shells of themselves????
A bit extreme i hear some say? but watching a very fed up, unhappy Alexa today made me investigate the facts for myself. Another couple of examples that made me investigate are Danni Harwood? a couple of nights previous she was onscreen looking a bit tired ,which was made blatantly obvious by the fact that she was replaced by a prerecording of herself when she went on a break. The difference in her appearance & domina were striking!!! (a big mistake by BS imo showing the difference for all to see).Also Kerrie-lee having left BS & returning to Xpanded instantly looks happy, relaxed, energetic & back to her former self!!!!
I then looked through the caps of several babes when they joined BS & now & the change is unbelieveable! WHY????
I would say this is the reason BS is no longer the no 1 channel it used to be because the babes become stressed, unhappy & can't be bothered to work to the best of their abilities?????
Can anyone enlighten us?????
07-07-2017 14:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

BS doesnt matter if its number 1 or number 2 or number 3 its about making money and not losing money. thats the problem with BS its part of a plc with shareholders and therefore is run by accountants upstairs and therefore all they care is profit and loss not Output

BS has always been on the girls to hit as many targets as they can thats why the 2 min calls has become over used its because it makes them money where as in the old days when they had girls who enticed you onto the phone and you would listen in for a while thats not the case its all instant gratification

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-07-2017 14:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Huh But surely "no longer no. 1" implies a loss of market share and therefore lesser profits and shareholder dividends? (Unless you think costs have been cut massively?)

(No idea how the operators rank myself, just examining what has been suggested.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 17:41 by ShandyHand.)
07-07-2017 16:50
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

The reference to Alexa looking miserable today and therefore blaming BS is probably utter rubbish as she was not feeling well according to comments in the chatbox
07-07-2017 17:03
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

(07-07-2017 14:13 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  i can't help but wonder what goes on at Babestation to change babes from lively, bubbly, happy girls who make an effort with outfits & appearance into unhappy, uninterested shells of themselves????
A bit extreme i hear some say? but watching a very fed up, unhappy Alexa today made me investigate the facts for myself. Another couple of examples that made me investigate are Danni Harwood? a couple of nights previous she was onscreen looking a bit tired ,which was made blatantly obvious by the fact that she was replaced by a prerecording of herself when she went on a break. The difference in her appearance & domina were striking!!! (a big mistake by BS imo showing the difference for all to see).Also Kerrie-lee having left BS & returning to Xpanded instantly looks happy, relaxed, energetic & back to her former self!!!!
I then looked through the caps of several babes when they joined BS & now & the change is unbelieveable! WHY????
I would say this is the reason BS is no longer the no 1 channel it used to be because the babes become stressed, unhappy & can't be bothered to work to the best of their abilities?????
Can anyone enlighten us?????

Don't quite understand your point, its a job and a night shift, anyone in any industry at some point throughout a night shift and i might add a day shift is going to have a low energy level point wether this lasts for 20 minutes or 2 hours or so. You were just witnessing snap shots these girls are on screen for about 5 hours each night thats longer than any tv presenters on any channels anywhere on british tv by some distance and they do a damn good job overall for hose 5 hours. Its unrealistic to expect someone to be thrashing about the room like they are in a gang bang and finger bashing their genitals for 5 hours solid. You mentioned dannii which i think is a bad example as i can't think of another girl who has consistently performed like she has and she is not unhappy at babestation. Go on her thread and ask her i am sure she will reply as she reads her thread and believe me she is bothered about putting on a good show and satisfying callers/viewers.
07-07-2017 19:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(07-07-2017 19:11 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  Don't quite understand your point, its a job and a night shift, anyone in any industry at some point throughout a night shift and i might add a day shift is going to have a low energy level point wether this lasts for 20 minutes or 2 hours or so. You were just witnessing snap shots these girls are on screen for about 5 hours each night thats longer than any tv presenters on any channels anywhere on british tv by some distance and they do a damn good job overall for hose 5 hours. Its unrealistic to expect someone to be thrashing about the room like they are in a gang bang and finger bashing their genitals for 5 hours solid. You mentioned dannii ...

I think attempting to assess a girl's happiness at her job from her apperance onscreen is largely folly and I wouldn't deny it must be a long and at times taxing job on the shows (particuarly nights) but I do take issue with your rebuttal here in one regard: The point is it always has been.

Forget defending individual babes for the moment and cast your mind back to some of the nights you witnessed when you first started viewing the shows. Can you tell me that the average amount of movement put in on a shift now is the same as it was back then? Again I'm not even talking levels of eroticism or anything even remotely arguable like that, just sheer action... Personally, I don't think they are even comparable today.

The nature of the shows has changed. The camming makes them simply more sedentary and at BS tricks to keep guys paying whilst making the babes make endless 'announcements' and so forth have grown to mirthful porportions. Today's methods of expliotative revenue extraction dictate the pace and effort put in on most babe's shows. The old style "thrashing about" as you deride it is no longer seen as necessary or desirable by them in the main. It has very little to do with long hours.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-07-2017 20:19
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I'm personally guessing that the crew behind the scenes or camera etc rub some girls up the wrong way! There for some end up leaving to cam at home or go to an other channel where they instantly start smiling because they're in a good and healthy environment
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 20:39 by DuggyG2.)
07-07-2017 20:37
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Two channels one babe on boring. I find the perv cams bit of a turn off as it distracts the girls performance.

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 23:01 by muttley.)
07-07-2017 22:59
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

The topic of inadequate or lazy producers have been discussed several times on this forum. It has been said that they should be paid according to the quality of their work rather than getting a set wage irrespective of work content? The babes allegedly give up trying to put on a good show when the producers aren't prepared to do their job?
This is a comment shared with several BS babes in the last year?
Therefore I imagine that unless the whole production team & management are replaced nothing will change? In fact the decline will probably continue making them all redundant shortly? And based on output who else would employ them?
That I believe is called "just deserts "
08-07-2017 18:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV