babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-06-2017 23:22 )mrmann Wrote:  One of those rare moments when I hope for some moderation ^

lol so what's worse, mentioning a bit of weight gain or speculating about her other 'activities' Huh
19-06-2017 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

maybe she has been working out a lot and it could be muscle as well but certainly wouldn't say she was pregnant though

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-06-2017 06:10
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(18-06-2017 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Too many women on tonight Sad

Lori
Olivia
Brooke
Lucy
Nicole

Methinks Brooke and Lucy will take a back seat and be tamed. Oh well, hope I'm wrong. Maybe 5 is a normal number, but I think 4 works better and allows the women for more screen time, less double babe sessions etc.

Five is too many, IMO, although recently, I believe, there have been occasions when they've had six on? eek shocked bladewave At this rate, it'll be wall-to-wall DBS, soon... Sad
19-06-2017 11:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2017 11:01 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(18-06-2017 23:18 )mrmann Wrote:  Too many women on tonight Sad

Lori
Olivia
Brooke
Lucy
Nicole

Methinks Brooke and Lucy will take a back seat and be tamed. Oh well, hope I'm wrong. Maybe 5 is a normal number, but I think 4 works better and allows the women for more screen time, less double babe sessions etc.

Five is too many, IMO, although recently, I believe, there have been occasions when they've had six on? eek shocked bladewave At this rate, it'll be wall-to-wall DBS, soon... Sad

Yes I prefer 4 girls so 5 last night was too many: hence the POINTLESS 2-4-1s happening! But at least Maddie Parker was just on BSX and the webshow? or we would have had 6 girls!!!!!.......
19-06-2017 11:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Props to the producers for giving us a little bit of handthong during the POVs! My one nitpick though is, if they are allowing this here and there, why not allow it during the non POV sessions too? When Lucy was done with POV she was no longer nude. It would be great to see Lucy fully nude and standing during the non POV sessions too.

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
19-06-2017 17:07
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Great to see the massage room/table being used again. Pity there was no oil again last night though...Sad
20-06-2017 08:06
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(16-06-2017 18:08 )BarrieBF Wrote:  Maddy claims she will be back on TV eventually.

Did she give any indication when?
20-06-2017 12:16
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well where do I start from???

This weekend gone was just a waste of a hot weekend on Babestation.

It was a hot few days and none of the Babes that I like were on screen. Apart from the return of Sexy Ms Lucy Summers which I really liked!

No Sexy Ms Ashley Emma
No Sexy Ms Preeti Young
No Sexy Ms Priya Young
No Sexy Ms Lexi Lowe
No Sexy Ms Charley Green
No Sexy Ms Alice Goodwin

I know that Ms Preeti & Ms Priya are away in Sunny Barcelona and afew other babes are away on holiday but it was a terrible line up over the weekend! Especially on Saturday night!

Then on Friday night BS kept making Ashley Emma use that horrible old shity Study set, never gave her a chance on any other set. And by the way that Study set is falling apart. The damn wallpaper is falling off!

Babestation have a lot of good Sets that they don't use which I don't know why. And especially they Shower Set would have been great to use over this hot weekend!

They only highlight over the weekend was seeing the return on Ms Lucy Summers. She looked so stunning.

I can't wait for the return of Ms Preeti & Ms Priya on BS!

However saying this, we do have Sexy Ms Ashley Emma, Sexy Ms Charley Green and The Sexy Ms Penny Lee are back on tonight, which I'm Loving seeing especially Ms Penny Lee. BS definitely need to give her more shifts.

Studio 66 had an amazing lineup over they weekend which blew away Babestation, however they fucked it up by having stupid double Babe stints! Which they could have used this to their advantage but cocked it up!

Enough said, rant over.... Sorry people I just wanted to get this all out of my system!

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 00:46 by REX MASTER.)
21-06-2017 00:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

^Quite agree with you re. the weekend! BS didn't make the best use of the girls available and no BIG names! Friday I thought was bad for us Ashley fans: just on Babenation and the web!? mainly.........

But AT LEAST Studio 66 weren't much better then!
21-06-2017 07:26
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

Shy RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It seems that a lot of people don't like the double babe stints.

Personally... if there was 1 girl on who i didn't like - i'd turn off - i'm sure others would too.

So if it was a choice of that 1 girl, or her sharing the screen with a girl i do like - i'm happy.

That way i get to look at someone i do like and the girl i'm not a fan of - her fans are seeing a girl they do like.

Keeps two sets of fans happy, that's why i like XXXpanded because they have 2 girls on each - but you know at some point during the show they'll get a chance to do solo.

Mind you i always seem to catch them at the last minute

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
21-06-2017 14:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV