DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
18-01-2017 00:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-01-2017 00:18 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 21:56 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 17:56 )snookered147 Wrote:  Oh dear.
I feel an almighty snookered rant coming on. I am off to the pharmacy to see whether they can give something to stop me bladewave Rolleyes.
Snookered tries to use all his powers of resistance not to completely flip his f#@&ing lid annoyed bladewave.

A few whiskies have done the job along with the posts of some others amongst you.
I could join in but it is best I don't Wink.
I haven't got the inclination. I have said it all before anyway.
Best left Wink.

Go on... you know you want to! Rolleyes Wink

I do need to be sober for work you know TongueWink

18-01-2017 03:15
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Funny how you'll never see a tweet from a babe condemning the blatant scamming, ripping off and rinsing of their fellow babes & channels. You know, those breeding ground of hate from punters getting ripped off Rolleyes Selective vision I guess.

I wouldn't pay them any mind.
18-01-2017 07:43
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Lucy summers and amanda 241 tonight on xpanded is absolutely shitting on babestation.

Really crap start to the year from BS
19-01-2017 00:55
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

What's going on now at Babestation???

Iv just tuned into the babechannels for the night and Iv just noticed the following.....

Sky channel 906 is now Babenation instead of Meet the Babes and Sky channel 909 is now Meet the Babes instead of Babenation!!!!

So they have gone back to how it was before...

Cause just last year the channels changed twice before. But Sky channel 908 still stays the same as before Babestation...

This really piss me off. It got me anoyed before cause of these name changes my SKY+ recordings go everywhere instead of staying in one place.. So now again my recordings will be saved again differently.

So now my Sky Planner is just full of random recordings but all in different places cause of these name swaps.

And it's not only Babestation that have done this. I had a rant last year and the year before about both Babestation and Studio 66. Even my S66 recordings are everywhere cause of their name changes from Studio 66 to S66 and now back to Studio 66.

I mean I can go back through my planner and delete some recordings but I have some great shows form these channels of Babes that are NO longer on the shows such as Tiffany Chambers, Lolly Badcock, Louise Porter, Lilly Roma Savannah Mai, Gina Serino, Paige Turnah to name afew.

Why the fuck do you do this Babestation?? Why?? Is it down to the licensing of the different channels?

Sorry for the rant people but it really annoys me.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
19-01-2017 01:47
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(02-01-2017 22:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  dont know for sure was a couple of tweets think was oct that alluded to the fact they were no more dont know for sure though

(19-01-2017 01:47 )REX MASTER Wrote:  What's going on now at Babestation???

Iv just tuned into the babechannels for the night and Iv just noticed the following.....

Sky channel 906 is now Babenation instead of Meet the Babes and Sky channel 909 is now Meet the Babes instead of Babenation!!!!

Cause just last year the channels changed twice before. But Sky channel 908 still stays the same as before Babestation...

This really piss me off. It got me anoyed before cause of these name changes my SKY+ recordings go everywhere instead of staying in one place.. So now again my recordings will be saved again differently.

So now my Sky Planner is just full of random recordings but all in different places cause of these name swaps.

And it's not only Babestation that have done this. I had a rant last year and the year before about both Babestation and Studio 66. Even my S66 recordings are everywhere cause of their name changes from Studio 66 to S66 and now back to Studio 66.

I mean I can go back through my planner and delete some recordings but I have some great shows form these channels of Babes that are NO longer on the shows such as Tiffany Chambers, Lolly Badcock, Louise Porter, Lilly Roma Savannah Mai, Gina Serino, Paige Turnah to name afew.

Why the fuck do you do this Babestation?? Why?? Is it down to the licensing of the different channels?

Another nail in the coffin maybe?
19-01-2017 01:57
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2017 00:55 )forumdude Wrote:  Lucy summers and amanda 241 tonight on xpanded

I much prefer all the girls on Babestation tonight over those two.
19-01-2017 02:11
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(19-01-2017 01:47 )REX MASTER Wrote:  What's going on now at Babestation???

SNIP

FYI & FWIW, everything seems 'normal' on FV (for the time being, at least...) :-

172 - BN
173 - BS
175 - MTB
19-01-2017 02:23
eyres42 Online
Posting Machine

A breeding ground for hate? She should take up a new career in comedy.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2017 06:50 by eyres42.)
19-01-2017 06:49
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(19-01-2017 06:49 )eyres42 Wrote:  A breeding ground for hate? She should take up a new career in comedy.

The word "hate" has become, in the last few years the most lazy and intellectually bankrupt term in the English language.

Criticism is "hate", a whole raft of crimes are "hate". No they are not - be more specific. Crimes driven by different ethnicities are not hate they are racist, crimes driven by different gender are not hate, they are sexist. Hate is the word 5 year olds use to describe what they think of broccoliBig Laugh

Whatever the hell criticism was levelled at these girls its rarely hate; it maybe that the person feels they are no good at what they do, that they may be ripping of their fans or being disingenuous, but it is rarely hate. Properly hate is a hugely emotive word; I imagine someone seething with quiet rage, unable to focus on anything or anyone apart from their fixation. Now the girls may have a stalker or two (which is awful) but the majority of us couldn't give a stuff. A girl who doesn't deliver what she says, then most of us simply move on to the next.

There are girls I won't call or see, because either personal experience or trusted advice suggests they are not going to do what they say. This is no different from the rest of life; personally I'd never use BT again because I think they are hopeless and don't deliver.

Hate - it's right up there with "respect" and "awesome" as words I just can't abide

Feel better nowRolleyes
19-01-2017 09:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV