babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The shows have lost the element of fun. The girls just pass each other by now no sense of team work or enjoying it. BS are gradually winding down it seems.
29-10-2016 12:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth & Jada on the Halloween cosplay show two years ago was in my opinion, the best ever, last night's show nust couldn't compere.
29-10-2016 12:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2016 12:10 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  The shows have lost the element of fun. The girls just pass each other by now no sense of team work or enjoying it. BS are gradually winding down it seems.

seems to happen get the feeling what with the changes to unleashed i get the feeling theres pressure coming from above again and thats ruins the atmosphere its happened before especially in late dec early jan of 2012

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
29-10-2016 12:46
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I saw Preeti having a talk with a producer at one point, while a timer was counting down (I think). I not saying it was an argument or anything, but it wasn't banter either.
29-10-2016 13:28
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(29-10-2016 12:10 )broncobilly1234 Wrote:  The girls just pass each other by now no sense of team work or enjoying it.

This might or might not be true.
All I can say is at the changeovers between Lexi and Olivia that I saw last night (there were a few between those two in fairly quick succession at one point !) they seemed to be having a bit of a joke and I think they hugged. And I think similarly once between Preeti and Lexi early on also.

But I can also say that a cameraman left the mic on for an extended period during a show I saw recently (not last night) and from all that could be overheard during it, that particular babe in question (who shall remain nameless) did not seem to be enjoying any of it, not one little bit.
29-10-2016 13:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The occasional hug isn't anything to get interested in this is supposed to be adult TV and fun which it is not and hasn't been for awhile
29-10-2016 13:44
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ I didn't mean the hug was interesting TV itself, just that I thought it showed they were getting along with each other, that's all.
If you're talking about the babes being able to really interact with each other on screen as part of the show, then yes I agree they don't seem to have been allowed to do that for a long time now.
29-10-2016 13:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2016 13:48 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ I didn't mean the hug was interesting TV itself, just that I thought it showed they were getting along with each other, that's all.
If you're talking about the babes being able to really interact with each other on screen as part of the show, then yes I agree they don't seem to have been allowed to do that for a long time now.

In general they all seem to be going through the motions.
29-10-2016 13:57
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ OK, well yes in the last few months I'm certainly watching less than I used to, and if that's being repeated generally and being reflected in number of calls, then I imagine that is having a knock-on effect on the onscreen enthusiasm.
It's been said by others here before, but it's hard to see how the TV version can keep going - the emphasis seems to be going to webcam and online services as being the place where any revenue is going to be coming from; and the output that TV viewers are seeing is suffering visually as a result.
29-10-2016 14:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-10-2016 14:06 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ OK, well yes in the last few months I'm certainly watching less than I used to, and if that's being repeated generally and being reflected in number of calls, then I imagine that is having a knock-on effect on the onscreen enthusiasm.
It's been said by others here before, but it's hard to see how the TV version can keep going - the emphasis seems to be going to webcam and online services as being the place where any revenue is going to be coming from; and the output that TV viewers are seeing is suffering visually as a result.

Even the online services are being watered down. Unleashed is a joke now. The cam trick is only for the small few willing to pay. The end maybe in sight as even online isn't as fun as it was.
29-10-2016 14:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV