babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Have they put the price of Pervcam up to 7 credits a min from 5 cresdits a min ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-09-2016 13:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Seem to have, what's that for, open leg with toys?
Beth on Unleashed is cheaper!
25-09-2016 13:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

(25-09-2016 13:22 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Have they put the price of Pervcam up to 7 credits a min from 5 cresdits a min ?
from what i can see atm all the currently available girls are charging 3 credits per min or less.
which cam did you see that price on..
also 5 credits per min is the private price and its pointless as its rarely to never private.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 13:53 by HEX!T.)
25-09-2016 13:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

wasnt me was a friend said they had put C2C up to 7 a credit for Hannah C this morning

would have looked myself but seemed to have changed to Babecall and my old login wouldnt work and cant be arsed to sign up for another account Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 14:12 by HannahsPet.)
25-09-2016 13:58
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

c2c that what xxxpanded had so she can see you as well ?

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
25-09-2016 14:08
HEX!T Away
Retired

(25-09-2016 13:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  wasnt me was a friend said they had put C2C up to 7 a credit for Hannah C this morning
wow if she is trying to charge 7 quid a min thats defiantly on the steep side. especially for her level of show.
if true she is intentionally pricing herself out of the market.
it may be a cunning plan (litrally in the baldrick sense) to stop guys asking for privates where she would be required to show more than a panty shot.
but as with all plans baldrick comes up with it will likely back fire.
resulting in her being labelled a scammer and at the very least result in less calls overall.
i hope it was just a mistake but if not she could end up paying a price for it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-09-2016 14:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

(25-09-2016 14:08 )papahet3969 Wrote:  c2c that what xxxpanded had so she can see you as well ?
yes if you choose the c2c option... you can still use the pervcam without hitting the c2c option though.

25-09-2016 14:12
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(25-09-2016 14:11 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 13:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  wasnt me was a friend said they had put C2C up to 7 a credit for Hannah C this morning
wow if she is trying to charge 7 quid a min thats defiantly on the steep side. especially for her level of show.
if true she is intentionally pricing herself out of the market.
it may be a cunning plan (litrally in the baldrick sense) to stop guys asking for privates where she would be required to show more than a panty shot.
but as with all plans baldrick comes up with it will likely back fire.
resulting in her being labelled a scammer and at the very least result in less calls overall.
i hope it was just a mistake but if not she could end up paying a price for it.

Looks like all the private pervcam prices have gone up to £7pm
25-09-2016 14:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

thats just silly. they were already over priced for most of the girls, even some of the 1s who do pussy shows.
i know this for sure, ive seen guys asking openly on other forums how to bypass the paywall. (1 guys was/is even charging to give out a bypass)
upping the prices will make them guys even more adamant to get free access.

seriously its 1 thing to offer a service at a fair price, its another to go out of your way to piss off your customers by putting your products out of there price range. theres already a lot of complaints about the effect the cams have had on the shows, and upping the price wont help that argument.
i mean who do they think there selling there product to... mostly its middle class hard working joes who have maybe 30-50 quid a week spare or single lads with the same burning a hole in there dicks.
its certainly not saudi princess making it rain 100 dollar bills yall. shocked

literally, sarcastic LOL, & WTF!. if they want to increase profits then the girls have to earn em by putting on a show worth the fee.
you cant just jack up prices because the girls are unwilling to perfom so aint bringing your company enough profits. that will just drop not an increase in user volume, along with earning a rep for scamming/rinsing.
and will probably result in a lot of revenge clip posting.

some guys i talk to, already think that £3pm is to much for a lot of the babestation night girls, with the very odd 1 thats worth the 5er.
but a fair few aint worth 1.50 never mind the basic £3. so thats some major fuckery right there.

hmmm, whats the bets we see this coming round to biting them in the ass, and sooner rather than later.

(any1 who has been reading this, sorry for the multiple edits, im dyslexic and finding it hard to express my opinion clearly)

(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 15:30 by HEX!T.)
25-09-2016 14:57
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^Totally agree & its not the girls choice and I know some girls themselves would like different pricing to reflect they work to different levels. These prices are higher than the girls charge on BS Cams and they set their own prices on there!
25-09-2016 15:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV