babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
yeah, good point circles, could it be bscams is finshing and rlc is taking over 945? if that is the case will there bs a bs mass exodus as bs will be just 3 channels on sky.

time will tell

Piper Niven Superfan
28-06-2016 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Third wheel Lynda cock blocking Kimberly's session Rolleyes

Hazel being tamed AGAIN RolleyesRolleyes

AKA Lara Croft
29-06-2016 00:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Oh look, Hazel is now starting a session, but wait, look who has to join her, f***ing Lori annoyedRolleyes

AKA Lara Croft
29-06-2016 02:05
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.....Hope you did better than me? I decided to record Meet the Babes for several reasons: Naked footage of Kimberley and Lynda (longer than I've already got) and to avoid too much of Lori thinking that she would be on Babenation "all night"!
So the show started with the sight of Kimberley fully naked with tittie close-ups! LOVELY......for about a minute..SHIT; lucky Sky viewers. We then had a 2-4-1 for about an hour with Kimberley and Lynda which was "entertaining"? Lynda was then solo for 30 minutes BUT didn't go naked. TYPICAL! Amanda was then on for about an hour and was very tame; she went naked on and off and rubbed her pussy as usual BUT seemed a bit restrained? Lori then joined Amanda for about 30 minutes in a 2-4-1 with a bit of interaction at the beginning! Lori was then on solo for an hour and did her "usual" bits; naked, landing strip and being very energetic in various positions. Kimberley was then on solo for about half an hour and showed off her lovely curves; big titties and big bum! LOVELY! Then Hazel joined her (her only time on MTB) in a 2-4-1. Both went braless. Kimberley covered her titties at 4.55 and Hazel put her bra back on at 4.58.Kimberley was then solo until Lynda joined her at 5.07 for the last section. So very disappointed at Kimberley only going naked for Sky viewers BUT she is growing on me with her huge curves. I presume she went naked and oily! (as mentioned on here) on Babenation and/or Babestation? How long was it for; I recorded her on her first show for 12 minutes; was it longer than that? As an aside I watched Amanda on Babestation and thought she was very "risque" before 11.00! She showed slight landing strip at about 10.40;well before 11.00! She was really going for it! She also said into the mike (slightly quietly) Fuck me again! Then Lori was on after her at about 11.30 on the hospital set She went naked early and did a 2 minute challenge which I thought was very good for Babestation. So I'm thinking I should have stayed with Babenation after all; never mind I'm sure I will win sometime. Please let me/us know about the other shows and where and when Kimberley.....Thanks.
29-06-2016 08:45
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(28-06-2016 23:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah, good point circles, could it be bscams is finshing and rlc is taking over 945? if that is the case will there bs a bs mass exodus as bs will be just 3 channels on sky.

time will tell

Would bs want to give a rival channel a route back on to TV though ?
29-06-2016 09:24
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(28-06-2016 23:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah, good point circles, could it be bscams is finshing and rlc is taking over 945? if that is the case will there bs a bs mass exodus as bs will be just 3 channels on sky.

time will tell

Can't see a mass exodus of girls leaving BS just because the at home cam girls won't be shown on TV .

Many of the cam girls don't appear on the regular BS TV shows anyway .
945 mostly shows cam girls from home, repeats of old shows, or the same feed has one of the other channels, so won't have much if any impact of girls needed for the TV studio based shows .
My guess is BS will still use the same number of girls each night [4/5]when the BS cams on TV finishes .

Depending on what they do with the channel, it could effect the Asian connections shows that also at times broadcasts on 945 .
29-06-2016 13:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

if bs are keeping 945, then I think their won't be a mass exodus. but if bs are not keeping 945, then I think they will have too many babes to cover 3 channels on sky (plus bsx/bsunleashed) so do think some will go

Piper Niven Superfan
29-06-2016 15:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-06-2016 15:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if bs are keeping 945, then I think their won't be a mass exodus. but if bs are not keeping 945, then I think they will have too many babes to cover 3 channels on sky (plus bsx/bsunleashed) so do think some will go

i cant see how you can say that, 90% of the girls who are on 945 dont work for bs, the cam site will still go on as before and those girls will be on it as before doing fine, maybe making more as they can do the shows people want on cam,
945 closing down will have no effect on the tv roster and how many shifts the girls get on sky,
when you post stuff like this rammy its why people say you are anti bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-06-2016 15:36
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2016 15:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if bs are keeping 945, then I think their won't be a mass exodus. but if bs are not keeping 945, then I think they will have too many babes to cover 3 channels on sky (plus bsx/bsunleashed) so do think some will go

Is it just that some of the fringe girls you like Rammy only work oh here? As you are fond of saying any of the shows only do things if they are making money
29-06-2016 16:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I recorded Babenation FV last night. GOOD: all 4 girls were on ( I prefer 4 girl nights for that reason) NOT SO GOOD: Quite a tame show except for Kerrie and Amanda.
Amanda was on for the first hour from midnight. She was in a bright blue (big!) bra and matching pants and said she really wanted to go naked and get very oily! She did get oily on her bum and was naked for about 15 minutes before getting fully dressed 8 minutes from the end and was then topless. Not very good for her but she was quite energetic. A reasonable replacement for Dannii. Kerrie was then on in the back alley for an hour and a half and was very oily from the start! She went naked twice and got into several positions and was very energetic as usual. Very good! Then Ashley was on for an hour and a half (a nice long time) BUT was fairly tame only going topless on and off. Her bra didn't come off completely at all and her pants only went down very slightly on and off. She got into different positions but apart from licking a nipple at about 3.20 (her first time?) she was exceptionally tame BUT lovely to watch as usual. Sophie was then on for the last hour. She was wearing a black see through top, miniskirt, smallish red pants and black shoes. She rolled her top down straight away and was topless most of the time. She got into different positions and really shook and played with her lovely tits as she always does. Her pants went down slightly very briefly and like Ashley not her best session. At least I saw all of the girls ; I do prefer just 4 girl evenings as usually all the girls are on. Never mind Alice and Lynda are on tonight; I just hope Alice takes her bra off and shows us her "new" tits!
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2016 10:49 by trains55.)
30-06-2016 10:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV