Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hi guys
Last night I was able to record all 3 BS FV shows and make comparisons which was interesting! I've usually recorded Babenation or (occasionally Meet the Babes where Ashley, Alice and Lynda have often been more risqué!?) But what I saw last night was that all 3 shows now are very similar content-wise but very recently some girls hardly went naked on Babenation but did (more often than not) on the other two shows.Usually of course there are usually several 2-4-1s on Meet the Babes which I'm not that keen on; I prefer solo sections.Overall I thought that last night's offerings were very good.It was 'admittedly' not a "normal" night with 4 instead of 5 girls BUT I prefer this as it usually allows each girl a longer slot (1hour and a half?) especially different to the (usual) Babenation show. Of course it then means that Meet the Babes often suffers a Catch Up (repeat) section; 45 minutes last night! All the girls I thought were very good last night especially Ashley; naked again on two channels! Fully naked on Babenation! Lovely) I'm sure she would have been naked on Meet the Babes BUT only had a short (25 minute) section having finished on Babenation only 15 minutes before! Glad I kept Babenation! Alice was very good (as usual) but at her best on Babestation where she was topless and braless and in one section had her pants down to her knees (virtually naked!) and was really rubbing her pussy! Lynda was tamish on Babestation but took her pants off (briefly) on Babestation and was fully naked (briefly) on Meet the Babes). Kerrie was .....Kerrie but slightly tamer on Meet the Babes when her bra and pants were on and off!

So a very good night overall (especially better than usual on Babenation!) and quite enjoyable. Thankyou Babestation and you girls! Overall I thought Ashley qualified as BOTN very closely followed by Alice; will she follow Ashley's example? She's so very nearly there!
And now tonight the same line-up as last night;could be interesting!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2016 21:56 by trains55.)
26-04-2016 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. Did anyone watch/record Babenation last night (Wednesday 27th)? I'm just interested to see how it was as I recorded Meet the Babes and it was very tame with several 2-4-1s AND both Amelia and Lynda kept their pants on! I just wondered if Amelia went naked on the show (if she was on;not always guaranteed!) and was Alice any better than on Meet the Babes or on the Babestation section I saw where she kept her pants firmly up! Just interested as I'm pretty sure I recorded the wrong show again!.....Thanks
28-04-2016 22:09
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Do any of you guys know whether BS Nights makes a profit? I often watch in the small hours and sometimes none of the girls have barely if any calls. I wonder whether BS will end up stopping at say,3,to make a profit or reduce a loss?
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2016 11:11 by greenray.)
30-04-2016 11:11
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

I am loving Kerrie-lee & Ashley Emma tonight! i would love these two & Danni Harwood all on together playing with eachother mmmmmmmmm
what a thought mmmmmmmm If only please make it happen boss man
01-05-2016 22:22
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

What a night Ashley on 908 & Kerrie-lee on 906 back & forth back & forth (HEAVEN)
Both the blonde beauties are almost naked & giving it their all.
Love it
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 00:34 by geezerbob.)
02-05-2016 00:32
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

looks like someone (Kerrie-lee?) is running late, they move troy from unleashed to cover the 9-10 slot.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-05-2016 21:07
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

smashing great lovely?
After a few weeks of watching STD66 on Scroungerview for the first time in four or five years I'd like to draw some comparisons between their production values and those of their main competitor Babestation, so here goes.

Compared to S66 the Bs OSGs are rubbish.
The new S66 ones are the best I've ever seen on FV. Even better than the Ab King Pro advert.

Compared to S66 the Bs lighting is crap.
There's nothing that drags a nocturnal therapist's performance down more than being lit by a poundshop lighting rig scavenged from Afroman's skip.

Compared to S66 the Bs picture resolution is shite.
What is it? It's shite. S.H.I.T.E.
Even worse than watching Bullseye on Challenge.

So there it is. I hope these robust comments are taken in the spirit of constructive criticism this forum is renowned for.
I also realise that I'm just a freeloading soft furnishings fetishist and gusset truffler and so my views are maybe not representative, so I'd be interested to hear what others think.
Maybe Rammy can crunch the numbers on his spreadsheet and tell us if the call stats pattern has changed?

03-05-2016 20:11
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

How dare you slag off Bullseye?! (unless you mean any of the post-Bowen revivals, mind)

STD66 does currently seem like a breath of fresh air on FV. BS' domination in numbers doesn't often seem to be a plus.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-05-2016 20:54
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Call for Terence - Off Topic Post Alert
Bullseye was a great show but that Jim Bowen, he was out of his skull on Ansells Mild most of the time.
He used to bully Tony Green as well. He would throw darts at his feet shouting "Dance! Dance!"

03-05-2016 22:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Nothing in this game for two in a bed.
03-05-2016 23:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV