babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
So its Cosplay night on BSX featuring a no holes barred Boy/Girl Live Show....Featuring The Invisible Woman & The Invisible Man....That should be good viewing, considering the usual fare they put on Smile
30-10-2015 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

With Maddie, Amelia and Lexie in their costumes it's more cock play than cosplay.
30-10-2015 23:41
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

A great night from BS so far.

I might not survive the evening!!!!
30-10-2015 23:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

Olivias looking a little bit lara tonight Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-10-2015 23:45
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Hopefully lexi and amelia will be paired up for the night.They want to party Big Grin
31-10-2015 01:34
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Strict producers will ruin it though.
31-10-2015 01:38
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(31-10-2015 01:38 )mrmann Wrote:  Strict producers will ruin it though.
Producer is getting close to maddy now for this pov Wink
31-10-2015 01:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Babestation was fantastic last night. Best channel by a long way last night. Going to take something incredible to top last night

Piper Niven Superfan
31-10-2015 11:16
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I'm a bit disappointed tonight....

Babestation started off with a bang tonight and all the babes were on top form... However it suddenly changed...

Ms Olivia, Ms Madison, Ms Amelia and Ms Lexi were all putting on top class performance from 9 till 12. Ms Preeti was running late but however When she arrived at the studios just before midnight Ms Preeti came on screen with a bang and delivered a top class stint... But however things changed.

Just after midnight the girls looked like they were drinking which does not or has not bothered me in the past as much.

Ms Lexi & Ms Amelia were on 909 after midnight and that's when things changed. They were putting on a good show, legs wrapped around each other and so on... But everytime Ms Amelia came on the mic she was shouting and was messing around with the crew a lot. That's when I could see it in her eyes that she was abit drunk. Same with Ms Lexi....

Then Ms Madison came on with Ms Amelia and the same with Her she looked abit drunk aswell but not that bad. Same with her I could see it in her eyes.

Meanwhile Ms Preeti was on 908 as Princess Jasmine and she looked perfectly fine at that moment. Then Ms Lexi was on 908 and then she looked OK. And Ms Olivia was on 906 she looked perfectly fine aswell. At this point Ms Amelia was off screen which felt like a long time... Maybe she was sobering up.

However then At about 3.30 Ms Preeti came on 909 and she looked drunk. I could see it in her eyes. Then she was laying on the bed with her eyes closed and to me it felt like she wanted to go to sleep. And when she came on the mic she was slurring her words and kept on burping. Then She got taken off just after 20mins.. Which was disappointing...

When Ms Lexi came on after her she to could not speak properly on the mic. Then Ms Amelia finally came back on screen but looked abit sobber than before. Ms Madison was then on 908 & Ms Preeti came on screen with her and was sitting on top of her and then Ms Preeti was taken off screen within minutes.

Ms Preeti finally came back on screen on 906 to take off Ms Amelia but Ms Preeti still looked drunk.

It was quite unpleasant viewing seeing Ms Preeti Abit drunk. I called her twice but I would have called her more times however I felt that I would not get her full attention on the phones. She is on again tonight and I do hope she puts on a good show and stays away from the drink.

Well Babestation was the top channel last night but however it could have been better.

The Only Babe that I think was completely sober was Ms Olivia Berzinc. So well done Ms Olivia.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2015 12:26 by REX MASTER.)
31-10-2015 12:23
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The same thing happened at last year's birthday show and there was also the Sophie Hart incident, you would think the producers would have realized by now that the babes can't hold their drink. Rolleyes
31-10-2015 12:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV