babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ Ammm taring who with what brush?? I merely informed my fellow forum member of the Gina serino issue that happened and simply stated it's becoming far too common?? So please enlighten me as to brush taring to which I am guilty of.... Jumping to the defence of channels/babes has also become a common and sometimes blind endeavour also...

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
26-08-2015 10:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Because it seemed you were taring all babeshow babes with the same brush when you said the Gina Serino situation was becoming all too common, which for me was seemingly implying that all babeshow babes were like Gina when it comes to custom videos which they aren't as this person says, he's had a good experience with Holly McGuire in regards to custom vids.

Piper Niven Superfan
26-08-2015 14:09
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Taring babes with brushes is far too kinky for bs, even oil shows are pretty rare these days Tongue
26-08-2015 15:39
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2015 14:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Because it seemed you were taring all babeshow babes with the same brush when you said the Gina Serino situation was becoming all too common, which for me was seemingly implying that all babeshow babes were like Gina when it comes to custom videos which they aren't as this person says, he's had a good experience with Holly McGuire in regards to custom vids.

Its Tarring Smile
So they sold 2000 pics one night... that is Danni Harwoods wages paid for 15 minutes Smile
27-08-2015 21:29
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2015 14:18 )wowbagger Wrote:  Hello all,
Has anyone ever ordered a custom video from Felicity Hill (Flick)?

I ordered one from her about a month ago, and arranged payment of £200 (so not a small amount of money, but I know it's the going rate). On 29 July she said she was shooting it the next day after which she would send to me that night. I received nothing and since then haven't heard from her at all, despite several emails, the latest of which have been to ask for a refund.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially as she was lovely in her initial correspondence about it, but am beginning to feel that she has effectively stolen £200 from me. I really don't know what action I can take either to get it back.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a video from Felicity and of their experiences and also of any advice of anyone who's had a similar experience from another model. I've ordered a few from Holly McGuire and she's always been brilliant in giving me exactly what I want and really quickly.

£200 QUID For ONE Video.... and it's the going rate.... STREWTH Smile
27-08-2015 21:35
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

In my day you could get a four bedroom house for that. Surprised
27-08-2015 21:57
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2015 21:57 )Tractor boy Wrote:  In my day you could get a four bedroom house for that. Surprised

And a butler thrown in Smile
27-08-2015 23:17
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-08-2015 21:35 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 14:18 )wowbagger Wrote:  Hello all,
Has anyone ever ordered a custom video from Felicity Hill (Flick)?

I ordered one from her about a month ago, and arranged payment of £200 (so not a small amount of money, but I know it's the going rate). On 29 July she said she was shooting it the next day after which she would send to me that night. I received nothing and since then haven't heard from her at all, despite several emails, the latest of which have been to ask for a refund.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially as she was lovely in her initial correspondence about it, but am beginning to feel that she has effectively stolen £200 from me. I really don't know what action I can take either to get it back.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a video from Felicity and of their experiences and also of any advice of anyone who's had a similar experience from another model. I've ordered a few from Holly McGuire and she's always been brilliant in giving me exactly what I want and really quickly.

£200 QUID For ONE Video.... and it's the going rate.... STREWTH Smile

Not to be cunty about stuff, but i spend about that much on shopping each month. (im not a fancy eater)

seriously crazy that people dump that sort of money on strange girls.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
28-08-2015 11:12
Pixel Offline
Junior Poster

Much as I sympathise with wowbagger for being ripped off, is £200 really the going rate? On MFC for example, girls regularly offer a stack of videos for around 200 tokens ($20), so if it's a girl you like it's well worth it.

What do you get for £200? I would expect a broadcast-standard 30 minute drama for that, complete with credits and music. laugh
28-08-2015 21:03
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2015 21:03 )Pixel Wrote:  Much as I sympathise with wowbagger for being ripped off, is £200 really the going rate? On MFC for example, girls regularly offer a stack of videos for around 200 tokens ($20), so if it's a girl you like it's well worth it.

What do you get for £200? I would expect a broadcast-standard 30 minute drama for that, complete with credits and music. !laugh!

I'd expect the girl to turn up and do the actual show live in your living room :)
28-08-2015 21:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV