babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hey everyone, please spend money on naughty text pictures, even though they aren't really naughty and even though the pictures are tamer than what the women show during the sessions.

Dumb producer with his finger over the picture, with the woman clearly wearing a thong.

Bunch of jackasses.
25-08-2015 00:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^ and that's why they censor them :-(
25-08-2015 06:15
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

They have been doing this since the channels started. They use any scam they can get away with. Always have and always will if it makes them money. Always some new, gullible victim waiting in the wings.
25-08-2015 06:45
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If the stats are to be believed, bs sell around 2000 of these pics a night, so there must be plenty of gullible viewers out there.
25-08-2015 08:14
wowbagger Offline

Hello all,
Has anyone ever ordered a custom video from Felicity Hill (Flick)?

I ordered one from her about a month ago, and arranged payment of £200 (so not a small amount of money, but I know it's the going rate). On 29 July she said she was shooting it the next day after which she would send to me that night. I received nothing and since then haven't heard from her at all, despite several emails, the latest of which have been to ask for a refund.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially as she was lovely in her initial correspondence about it, but am beginning to feel that she has effectively stolen £200 from me. I really don't know what action I can take either to get it back.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a video from Felicity and of their experiences and also of any advice of anyone who's had a similar experience from another model. I've ordered a few from Holly McGuire and she's always been brilliant in giving me exactly what I want and really quickly.
25-08-2015 14:18
HEX!T Away
Retired

if its a babestation run service, email babestation directly. be polite or they will ignore you.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-08-2015 14:39
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Why is it always the same position for every girl doing pov,laid on their back on one of the desks Rolleyes

Why not mix it up and have her bend over the desk to imply doggystyle?

Be less repetitive and boring that way Wink
26-08-2015 00:46
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

Ya know I've heard it all now.... "bend over that desk" amm sorry I can't it's after 5am.... What the fuck have these tv channels producers and fucking censoring wankers done to the past time of calling some babes. A few yrs back they would bend over an twerk at half 1 in the afternoon...that's the last straw for me...no more...I'm hanging up my sock!!!!

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
26-08-2015 05:14
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

This is reminiscent of the Gina serino debacle a few weeks ago...becoming all too common my friend!!

(25-08-2015 14:18 )wowbagger Wrote:  Hello all,
Has anyone ever ordered a custom video from Felicity Hill (Flick)?

I ordered one from her about a month ago, and arranged payment of £200 (so not a small amount of money, but I know it's the going rate). On 29 July she said she was shooting it the next day after which she would send to me that night. I received nothing and since then haven't heard from her at all, despite several emails, the latest of which have been to ask for a refund.

I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, especially as she was lovely in her initial correspondence about it, but am beginning to feel that she has effectively stolen £200 from me. I really don't know what action I can take either to get it back.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a video from Felicity and of their experiences and also of any advice of anyone who's had a similar experience from another model. I've ordered a few from Holly McGuire and she's always been brilliant in giving me exactly what I want and really quickly.

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
26-08-2015 05:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

don't tar all babeshow babes with the same brush. as this person says, he's had good experiences with holly mcguire

Piper Niven Superfan
26-08-2015 08:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV