babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Slider Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Has it's been five year's since Alice's and Caty's classic 241, any chance of a full on reunion?
07-08-2015 18:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
minastirith78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Big Grin [split] Delia Rose - Babestation Caps and Vids
Thanks to all who make these files available - great work :)
07-08-2015 19:36
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well what I am going to say now is and I know is gonna piss some people off and I might even get told off for it but it needs to be said. Here we go....

Ok people say there are two usual suspects at BS Lori and Preeti but I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!!

Example tonight Ms Preeti has NOT been on BS1 AT ALL after 12am. Lori has been on BS1 3 Times after 12 and Was On for the Midnight Slot aswel.

People say Preeti Dominate that channel aswel But whenever Both of these girls are secluded on the same night Lori get More BS1 screen and air time on that night example tonight. Now this has NOT only happened tonight but has been going on for sometime now.

Look I'm Not BLAMING Lori OR SINGLING the girl out BUT it CLEARLY shows that the BS Producers favour her than ANY OTHER BABE OR think that she is their best babe on the channel. As I say again I'm NOT BLAMING HER BUT THE PRODUCERS.

Another thing I would Not keep going on about this issue but with her she's a pretty girl but her shows are all just the same nude within 4mins NO outfits and No Imagination. All the other babes do dress up and put different shows on everytime they are on and YES before someone say Well Preeti is no different but I DISAGREE. Ms Preeti wears All different outfits and does different shows everytime she is on.

As Iv said before look at Lori Caps and Vids they are they same for the past 3 years. Then look at Ms Preeti Caps and Vids they are different on every page.

Ok rant over now I await the views of the critics.Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
08-08-2015 04:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, I think you're half right... which is better than not being right at all Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-08-2015 08:41
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

^^ It's difficult comparing one girl's show with another girl's show. We must remember it's not about the show it's just about how much money is earned for that minute in time on the spreadsheet!
08-08-2015 09:30
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Preeti dominates bs1 when Lori isn't on but when Lori is on its miss Buckby for at least four of the five after midnight hours, it is written in her contract after all
08-08-2015 09:45
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^ OB Must be moving up that list, She does put on good shows though....At times BS is like the football premier league, some teams are bound to get more coverage than other, even if you dont like some of the teams shown.....sometimes they have to show the girls from the lower half of the league....not that you get to see the lower half with some Smile
08-08-2015 11:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Has anyone else lost bs extra on fv ? The picture just froze and the audio made a screeching sound now it says no device. It must be a fv problem as my web and sky feeds are fine.
08-08-2015 23:17
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(08-08-2015 23:17 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Has anyone else lost bs extra on fv ? The picture just froze and the audio made a screeching sound now it says no device. It must be a fv problem as my web and sky feeds are fine.

working where i live

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
08-08-2015 23:18
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

lori was on BS1 getting no calls

went on a break

Aruba took over on BS1, taking calls

Lori comes back from break, gets no calls,

Aruba gets booted to BSblue, starts taking calls

Lori goes on another break

Preeti is on BS1, gets no calls

Aruba still happily getting calls on BSblue

Lesson is, if a girl(aruba) is getting the calls on BS1 dont bully her into moving channels.

I do hope s66 are able to turn things around eventually, they've provided so much entertainment over the years.
09-08-2015 01:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV