babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Sky don't have anything to do with names or naming of non Sky channels or the licencing with Ofcom.

Same with what is displayed on the OnScreen EPG display. Despite the hefty amount paid to Sky each year on the EPG, it is the responsibility of the station itself to update it's own EPG information.

I know this from the time a radio station I've worked for was on Sky and what we had to do with doing all our own EPG updating ourselves.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
16-07-2015 20:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

I don't think we'll be seeing any more Dutch licenses on Sky it will be Ofcom only
17-07-2015 08:08
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The stream for 945 is showing a catch-up replay of a Dannii Harwood night-show at the moment. Surely that isn't going out on tv now , is it?
17-07-2015 12:49
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

When I looked a few minutes ago Sky 945 was showing Asian Connections.
17-07-2015 13:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

You know it's a bad night on Babestation when Ashley is the only one giving a decent show at the moment Bounce
22-07-2015 23:51
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Its the harwood channel mate,looks like danni is the producers favourite at the moment.Shes the only one whos allowed switch up her shows from the normal nightly trivial.

Wouldnt it be better if the other women done some handheld shows also? Im sure sophie hart or olivia would be willing to do a pov door show like danni's last week...ohh wait the crew cant be arsed Rolleyes
23-07-2015 00:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hand thong too would be nice to see from the others!
23-07-2015 00:40
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Looks as though they have resorted to the splitting again,pointless telling Sky only viewers about a stint and option number who is not available to us,one thing is certain they are on course for the most unfairly biassed channel of the year award,it really saddens me to see just how far this once great channel has sunk,its quite alarming how quickly its happened,i mean we have gone from massage 241s and climax lines for all to not much than tease shows on Sky,in summary it will a travesty if a BS babe gets an Ultimate Babe award as so few of the better stints have been made available since Marchannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
23-07-2015 02:17
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Would love to see Ruby Ryder and Rochelle H return to nights!
23-07-2015 14:56
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-07-2015 02:17 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Looks as though they have resorted to the splitting again,pointless telling Sky only viewers about a stint and option number who is not available to us,one thing is certain they are on course for the most unfairly biassed channel of the year award,it really saddens me to see just how far this once great channel has sunk,its quite alarming how quickly its happened,i mean we have gone from massage 241s and climax lines for all to not much than tease shows on Sky,in summary it will a travesty if a BS babe gets an Ultimate Babe award as so few of the better stints have been made available since Marchannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

You know Freeviews free right?!

Incognito
23-07-2015 16:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV