babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
not surprised tiffany is back on bs, wouldn't surprise me if jada comes back as well soon, not sure abour ruby summers given she's been on sintv since they came back

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 20:33 by Rammyrascal.)
12-07-2015 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Just a shame that Jada won't be as good on BS that she was on Sin TV Huh
12-07-2015 20:34
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Splitting of BS1 is happening more frequently now,does anyone know who apart from BS i could take my annoyance at the current situation to,i mean its bad enough that climaxing is no longer available on Sky,but im even more pissed off that they still choose to advertise the fact its happening on Sky,what the fucks the point of that!!!!!,perhaps they take pleasure in knowing they are advertising something they are technically not making available,which is not only false advertising,but probably against OFCOM rules to advertise Dutch regulated content,in the same way that S66 got into trouble for advertising hardcore content on tv,surely this is the same,in summary i would like them to completely seperate so that those who can watch on Freeview and those of us who only have Sky can watch and call safe in knowledge that the babe is not going to be removed from view halfway through a stint to only appear on one platform,showing a flagrent disregard for its longer term customers,also think that a webstream should be provided for Freeview BS1 which could be funded by ditching 945 as they have no idea what it should be being used for and of the extra revenue not being provided or sought by Sky customers at present.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2015 17:52 by jimmyt73.)
13-07-2015 01:53
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^ Chloe thinks you forgot something there Jimmy laugh

[Image: image-9F63_55A30D4C.jpg]
13-07-2015 02:03
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Relax Jimmy. The Freeview shows are nothing REPEAT nothing to get over excited about. Whilst you may still be upset that you can't see them (although it has been said before that you could if you bought the kit to do so) they don't contain any content in my opinion that OFCOM would be excited about being advertised on SKY. Don't give yourself a heart attack mate. All the best
13-07-2015 02:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(13-07-2015 02:14 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Relax Jimmy. The Freeview shows are nothing REPEAT nothing to get over excited about. Whilst you may still be upset that you can't see them (although it has been said before that you could if you bought the kit to do so) they don't contain any content in my opinion that OFCOM would be excited about being advertised on SKY. Don't give yourself a heart attack mate. All the best

The reception is so poor in this area it would not be worth the investment,particularly as im still on the dole i dont think it is a valid use for what little money i do have,in any case why should i invest in viewing/calling into a provider who has basically ditched its Sky customers,its worth remembering it was their decision to withhold content,in regards to my heart,unfortuneatly for some its fine,it just does not beat faster while watching BS anymore.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
13-07-2015 03:34
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I was going to say in my earlier post don't have a stroke but realised that your were so pissed off that you would not anyway Bounce
13-07-2015 04:05
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I know they have girls with a decent landing strip, why dont they get some girls with a decent George W Smile
13-07-2015 20:00
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

think the split is linked to the name and license change
14-07-2015 07:25
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The night before last Danni Levy NAKED...Last Night Mica NAKED....Yummy Yummy Yummy....The two best asses at BS Smile
14-07-2015 13:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV