babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-05-2015 00:16 )davetherave57 Wrote:  So Lori is pushing all the boundaries on BS1.... just like she does on BSX Smile
Just to clarify with the splitting policy,Lori is on Freeview only,so she is not pushing any boundaries on Sky at the moment,but its ok because we have got a phone waving demo from Danni Levy,which im sure will be just as entertaining as watch Lori fake orgasming,whoops ive let the cat out the bag for the difference in show strength,having said that they are probably advertising what is happening on Freeview right now but they still are not providing an alternative for Sky viewers to view the show,ah well looks as though its phone waving till 1am,then tease show after that.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed.

im always open to positive change
24-05-2015 00:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(24-05-2015 00:35 )mrmann Wrote:  Still censored though, right? I mean, is it better than how her SKY climax sessions used to be?

Instead of the usual static CAM, head shot and little else POVCL, there's been plenty of camera moment & a surprising amount of hand panty! eek Smile

By the poor standards of today’s babe channels, she's on fire! Cool HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 00:48 by Censorship :-(.)
24-05-2015 00:46
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Just to clarify for you Jimmy, Danni was on the phone to callers throughout her spell on BS1 as I know because I was on with her part of the time! By the way I've asked you before if you've actually asked BS about this policy but don't think you replied. Would you like me to do it for you?
24-05-2015 00:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Lori's freeview session reminded me of exactly why I spent so many years praising this channel. It was a million times better than the lame shit that is currently being broadcast on the SKY Channels Important
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 01:18 by Scottishbloke.)
24-05-2015 01:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(23-05-2015 23:13 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The Maddie and Preeti combination has potential but sadly it is being wasted with lots of air kissing. I doubt the bsx version will be a lot better. Sad

It wasn't.
I've seen both of them do much more revealing bsx solo shows, and Preeti's 2-4-1 work even on regular BS channels in the past has been better.
So I can only conclude they're being told to tame it down ? Sad
24-05-2015 01:21
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(24-05-2015 01:10 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Lori's freeview session reminded me of exactly what I spent so many years praising this channel. It was a million times better than the lame shit that is currently being broadcast on the SKY Channels Important

Well Scottishbloke perhaps all us Sky only viewers and more importantly phone callers should stop phoning Babestation to hit them in their proverbial financial bollocks for their unequal treatment of Sky customers compared to freeview customers.
24-05-2015 01:23
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(24-05-2015 00:55 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Just to clarify for you Jimmy, Danni was on the phone to callers throughout her spell on BS1 as I know because I was on with her part of the time! By the way I've asked you before if you've actually asked BS about this policy but don't think you replied. Would you like me to do it for you?
Not sure why you feel the need to have a pop at me,i know you are a fan of Miss Levy,which is fair enough,i was simply describing the difference in output between Freeview and Sky BS1 tonight,i accept that Dann may well have taken calls after midnight but she certainly was not doing a climax line from what i saw,on the subject of dealing or registering a formal complaint with BS,what with caring for my mother who is still undergoing treatment for cancer and continuing to look for a job i dont think i have the time to deal with BS on a more face to face level,but if you think you have the time that its going to take to make representation of the way that me and im sure alot of others feel let down by BS,then be my guest,however just because i cant fight the battle myself its not going to stop me posting my opinions and criticisms of the policy for as long as it continues,in fact im going to predict BS will not have any channels on Sky in 18 months,or if the current situation continues alot sooner than that.

im always open to positive change
24-05-2015 01:27
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Wasn't having a pop Jimmy - just clarifying that what I read as a comment that Danni was not taking calls was not correct. I appreciate your comments about your circumstances and I'm more than happy to contact BS and see what they say. To be honest I don't like the differentiation between viewing platforms either even though I tend to be a beneficiary when Danni is on. I don't view it as discrimination though but think there is something deeper going on.

I'll contact BS and see if they are prepared to comment.
24-05-2015 01:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(24-05-2015 00:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  SNIP

Literally as she is sweating bucket loads Rolleyes

Sweating...! Surprised

'Glowing', I think you'll find. Rolleyes Wink
24-05-2015 01:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

How about a little treat for us desperate fans, and how about a 2-4-1 with Caty and Danni...

Wink
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2015 02:17 by mrmann.)
24-05-2015 02:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV