babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I wish Paige Turnah would get more air time on BS. She only seems to be on screen for half an hour to three quarters of an hour before being replaced. To make it worse people don't seem to upload many videos of her on this forum. Sad

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
06-04-2015 09:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

With the current ban on BS1 on Sky,i just wanted to know if caps or vids of BS1 shows are still allowed to be posted for those of us who live poor signal areas or dont have Freeview access

im always open to positive change
06-04-2015 23:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(06-04-2015 23:57 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  With the current ban on BS1 on Sky,i just wanted to know if caps or vids of BS1 shows are still allowed to be posted for those of us who live poor signal areas or dont have Freeview access

Jimmy when BS splits its coverage to freeview up until now there has been no webstream. Lori put on a great session in the alleyway and in the office which both had no stream provided so as of yet this hasn't even become a possible issue.

Thankfully last night all the shows were the same feed as freeview however as of yet we've still had no explanation why BS1 has had to be tamed especially with a Dutch Licence in place.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 00:04 by Scottishbloke.)
07-04-2015 00:01
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2015 23:57 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  With the current ban on BS1 on Sky,i just wanted to know if caps or vids of BS1 shows are still allowed to be posted for those of us who live poor signal areas or dont have Freeview access

Why has BS1 On sky got a ban on it? I do hope not its the goverment fucking this adult channels up if they are they need to think if it is the right thing to do about bs1 etc sorry if i am annoying some people but that is why i feel Smile annoyed

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
07-04-2015 03:02
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Is it me or are some of the girls just going through the motions scared of doing anything remotely sexual just in case it offends someone, I wish I knew who bs are running scared of?
07-04-2015 20:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Was last night supposed to be "Angelic Tuesday" or something? They all seemed to be dressed in white, and when Maddie & Cali were sitting on the back of the sofa, against the blinding white light from the wall behind them, it did look strangely like a smoke-break in heaven. The rebels! Tongue
08-04-2015 11:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Some decent moments from Danni, but she's too censored now. The others have been like watching paint dry.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 01:42 by mrmann.)
09-04-2015 01:41
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

I want to know if babestation has changed in a way it should be like the old days or atleast bring a channel like sexstation back some of the girls who our are on the channels now

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
09-04-2015 02:38
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(07-04-2015 20:35 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Is it me or are some of the girls just going through the motions scared of doing anything remotely sexual just in case it offends someone, I wish I knew who bs are running scared of?

Some? I'd say the majority, with the worse culprits being Ashley Emma (always looks bored and as if she's going through the motions), Levi (seems to spend all her time applying lipgloss or talking on the mic), Preeti (see Ashley) and Cali (appears to struggle for calls so constantly doing the 'girl caller' gimmick or listening in line). Considering how long all the girls who BS use have been doing this job it's to be expected. Even the 'new' girls that they've bought in have been round for years; it's a shame they didn't make better use of Apprentice which only gave Beth and Lily. An abundance of other great girls never got a chance and either moved on to a different channel or another part of their life.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 13:55 by Ultramantis Black.)
09-04-2015 13:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Gentlemen any burning questions to ask then I'd advise you to post them in this thread - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1660895 as DJ NES will be visiting the studios on Tuesday Smile
09-04-2015 20:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV