babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I also do not think that the current situation has anything to do with sky. And I most certainly do not think that Ofcom has any pressure to bear on this channel. For a long time now I have been convinced that deliberate frustration of the viewers with tame content - for the purposes of trying to engender purchases of their harder material - has been the order-of-the-day for this channel. Whilst this may indeed still be the case, I am now convinced that there is more to it than that; because, there are just too many logical inconsistencies with the shows. I am also far from convinced that Babestation can actually provide statistics to show that deliberate frustration with lame shows really enhances their coffers.

I am now leaning towards the conclusion that there is something sadistic about the controller of Babestation. I am presuming that he is getting his jollies from knowing how miserable his antics are affecting the public.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 20:07 by RUsure.)
04-04-2015 19:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(04-04-2015 19:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ As a landlord would you have zero interest in what your tenants get up to on your property?

Ok lets not get pedantic about how we interpret the word landlord when its SKY we are referring to here. OK to put it in a different context, as a SKY customer unless you pay your bill on time then you run the threat of having your service cut off or restricted and the same would happen to BS if they also didn't cough up.

With regards to BS being more successful on freeview I don't really buy into that myth, BS has long been on the SKY EPG before they also decided to branch out onto other markets.

Lets be honest here S66 wasn't exactly a success on freeview. BS with all it's flaws as to speak will still make or break the nights entertainment. If BS have a bad night then its usually a bad night alround for the channels.

S66 and RLC only occasionally rise to the challenge but BS has always been the most consistent of the lot and its the only channel that still maintains my interest. Lastly I show no bias towards any channel as I'm merely calling it as I see it.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 20:09 by Scottishbloke.)
04-04-2015 20:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-04-2015 20:06 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 19:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ As a landlord would you have zero interest in what your tenants get up to on your property?

Ok lets not get pedantic about how we interpret the word landlord ...

Wasn't meant to be pedantry. I was just wondering, hypothetically speaking, if you thought Sky would be happy with B/G for instance on one their free-to-air channels? Do you think they would let that pass?

I think you have to consider the timing of these changes at BS too when considering why they are happening . The amount of rival channels in babe shows is about to increase for the first time in years. It's no wonder BS are looking to strengthen in an area where Sin aren't going to show up.

No bias against BS from me either btw. I agree, by and large, they have been the best channel for content for a couple of years now at least.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 21:33 by ShandyHand.)
04-04-2015 20:25
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

For years Freeviewers had fuck all to watch (apart from Party People 3am). After the shutdown of the analogue tv signals every new television sold had to be able to broadcast fta digital services, so Freeview is now the most important and viewed platform for Babestation. The Sky audience is small fry compared to the Freeview audience. Still don't understand why people moan about Freeview exclusives when everyone with a new telly in theory can watch it...
04-04-2015 20:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think the main issue Sm© was the fact that BS provided no stream last night when Lori was in the alleyway and also my main issue is still their refusal to utilize all 4 BS Channels. Why bother paying rent for 945, it makes no commercial sense. I also have a smart tv with built in freeview so I was able to see her session, however it's been widely known that not everybody within the UK is able to receive all the freeview channels as just a few streets down from me only about 10 or so channels are available and none of them are Adult ones. I'm lucky as my area is able to piggy back on the central signal.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 21:00 by Scottishbloke.)
04-04-2015 20:56
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Not hard to work out is it,what is new on the scene next week,B/S react,it's simple,the answer to the last few post,Sintv is coming.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 21:05 by dogman.)
04-04-2015 21:04
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

Also, why should any of their channels be tamer than any other, when nothing that is being shown could possibly be construed as a violation?
04-04-2015 21:04
301 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2015 20:48 )Sm© Wrote:  The Sky audience is small fry compared to the Freeview audience.

Sky is not a 'Small Fry'.

49% of homes in the UK have pay TV (this also includes those using other shitty providers like Virgin, BT TV etc)

37% of UK homes have some form of satellite TV which includes Sky Pay TV, Sky Freesat and Freesat from BBC/ITV.

I dont understand what people actually watch without Sky, on Freeview there aren't any decent channels except E4 and skyNEWS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_...ue_sources
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 21:08 by 301.)
04-04-2015 21:07
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Let's just all agree wherever we watch the babechannels on freeview or sky, tv or tablet we all want to watch entertaining shows with sexy babes and that will never change.
04-04-2015 21:10
301 Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2015 20:25 )ShandyHand Wrote:  The amount of rival channels in babe shows is about to increase for the first time in years.

The amount of channels has actually decreased in the past 6 months or so. Red Light Central has lost 2 channels and XPanded has last 1. Sin TV makes no difference as its replacing an S66 slot.
04-04-2015 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV