Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2015 15:35 )Captain Vimes Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 23:57 )Regenerated Wrote:  

Here's my considered and frankly much more interesting point of view, Wink, regarding the babe channels no matter what type of licence they possess.

You will get a blast, maybe a show, maybe a few shows, that are, let's say of interest to the regulatory body, they are good shows, this will be followed by weeks of standard fare.

Knowing their audience and paying shleps a couple of 'out of the box' performances here and there to garner interest and playing on men being dickheads and thinking with our dicks, and we do, they can hold onto their callers hoping for the same. After a few weeks, calls drop, couple of 'out of the box' shows renew interest.

This could all be bollocks as I sit here in my undercrackers with my special multi-layered tin foil hat on.

C'mon Captain, you're giving the producers of these channels far too much credit, suggesting they actually know what they are doing. Big Grin

They haven't got a clue. Some of the more experienced girls know what the punter wants and will try to provide a good show.

They when get restricted by being put on the wrong set or being made to wear an outfit they aren't comfortable with.
If they can manage to overcome these barriers then they will provided wih an inept cameraman or an overly nervous producer.
03-04-2015 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(03-04-2015 16:29 )Block Wrote:  C'mon Captain, you're giving the producers of these channels far too much credit, suggesting they actually know what they are doing. Big Grin

In my defence Block I did point out that I was in my undercrackers and wearing a multi-layered tin foil hat so any crack pot theory then becomes worthy of discussion.

Wibble. Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 17:53 by Captain Vimes.)
03-04-2015 17:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't know if it's much to read into or not but Danni said on the mic last night that Xtra is now the filthiest channel on Babestation, I wonder if they now either:

A Now hold the Dutch licence or
B Also hold a Dutch licence

As BS1 was actually the tamest of the lot again. I'll let all the conspiracy theory's now develop Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 21:54 by Scottishbloke.)
03-04-2015 21:32
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think you are probably right, Dannii has been getting naked a lot on bs xtra recently and the last few nights on bs1 have been tamed down. The question is why would they change the Dutch license from one channel to another, why not get Dutch licenses for all the channels ?
03-04-2015 22:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fast forward to a few hours and cue the moaners as to why Lori is getting to hog Xtra allnight long laugh
03-04-2015 22:27
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well it sure seems odd with no nakedness on BS1... and both Extra & Blue getting it all :-(
03-04-2015 22:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Give it a few weeks and BS Blue will be the strongest channel.
Dutch licence pass the parcel just to confuse everyone Big Laugh

03-04-2015 22:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-04-2015 22:41 )snookered147 Wrote:  Give it a few weeks and BS Blue will be the strongest channel.
Dutch licence pass the parcel just to confuse everyone Big Laugh

That parcel won't get through customs, let alone fuofcom Smile
03-04-2015 22:53
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

On BS1 we have the Sexy Ms Jenna Hoskins on Sky... But however on BS1 we have Lori Buckby on Freeview how come this is happening? Has anyone else noticed this?

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-04-2015 00:17
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I don't have sky but the online feed for BS1 is showing Jenna, while Lori is on Freeview.
04-04-2015 00:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV