babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I wonder if they have either,lost or has their Dutch license expired,i mean they have toned down the shows quite considerably and tonight we only have 4 babes,which preety much rules out 241s,but no constant bsx,pic or video plugging is unusual to say the least,i do hope this isnt the beginning of the end for BS,i know they have not always delivered a faultless service,but in recent times their have usually been the best of the bunch,particularly as they currently have the best nightshow rota.i hope im wrong about their demise,but the signs and the shows dont look good on recent evidence.

im always open to positive change
02-04-2015 01:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes its very depressing to see quality babes like Lucy Summers, Sophie Hart and Danni Harwood all effectively being censored at the moment. Tonight has been slightly better than last night but there is an unease and nervousness about this channel the likes I've never seen before.

All we can do is hope for a similar outcome to the 2012 episode as I'm beginning to wonder if BS might just have an ace up their sleeve as they are the last of of a dying breed that still gives us a glimmer of hope that ofcom can be challenged despite always claiming that they aren't interested in fighting them, I think that's a cover story Rolleyes
02-04-2015 01:58
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Dannii Harwood didn't appear on bs1 all night, in the words of Victor Meldrew " I don't believe it " eek
02-04-2015 06:47
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Well you can always push a button or 2 on your remote and change to the channel that she is on :/
02-04-2015 07:25
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(01-04-2015 15:43 )admiral decker Wrote:  Which is what Ofcom have wanted all along.

Ofcom's preference has always been to have the channels behind a paywall or off TV completely. So yes it's what they've wanted all along.
02-04-2015 10:52
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

I bet Mary Whitehouse isn't spinning in her grave.....this is 2015 fer gawd sake not prim Victorian times where they couldn't show an ankle... let alone anything above it Smile
02-04-2015 22:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ruddy OFCOM annoyed

02-04-2015 23:31
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm disappointed that they now seemingly have to call it a 'POV listen in line' instead of the climax / live orgasm line. BS were on to a winner with that name - I know it's the same principal, as long as it's the right girl - some are extremely reluctant to even show a toe at the moment - but to lose an exciting sounding title is unfortunate.

Come on Babestation - I was recently saying how good they were doing and it's a shame if by the book rules have scuppered it again. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-04-2015 23:57
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(02-04-2015 23:57 )Regenerated Wrote:  Come on Babestation - I was recently saying how good they were doing and it's a shame if by the book rules have scuppered it again. Sad

Here's my considered and frankly much more interesting point of view, Wink, regarding the babe channels no matter what type of licence they possess.

You will get a blast, maybe a show, maybe a few shows, that are, let's say of interest to the regulatory body, they are good shows, this will be followed by weeks of standard fare.

Knowing their audience and paying shleps a couple of 'out of the box' performances here and there to garner interest and playing on men being dickheads and thinking with our dicks, and we do, they can hold onto their callers hoping for the same. After a few weeks, calls drop, couple of 'out of the box' shows renew interest.

This could all be bollocks as I sit here in my undercrackers with my special multi-layered tin foil hat on.
03-04-2015 15:35
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

That sums up babestation,the only reason we get crap shows now is because they want to sell the xrated videos,anyone notice theres no pov lately,reason is because bs are pushing the pervy pete pov videos their selling at the moment!

Business as usual for babestation.
03-04-2015 16:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV